Panasonic ER-GK60

Panasonic ER-GK60

4.2

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
Devesh D.
Devesh D.Sydney, NSW

Best so far

Rcently bought this trimmer after reading good reviews .. great product..buidl quality is solid ...fantastic result .. truly does its job as it claims .. similar result to getting waxed but without cuts / bruise .. highly recommended

Purchased in July 2020 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $130.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Devesh, thank you for your 5 star review and feedback, we do appreciate your review.

Iyad A.
Iyad A.Sydney, NSW

The best there is, ask me why?

Purchased in April 2020 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $180.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Iyad, thanks for the 5 star review, we are glad to hear that the body trimmer works as you were expecting.

IanrobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality, not expected

Worked twice then I forgot about it for a few months then tried to use it but would not work. I then changed the battery but still dead as a doornail.
What a complete waste of money this was.
I bought Panasonic as I have their shaver and camera and am happy with both.
This product is a load of rubbish.
Shame on you Panasonic.

Purchased in January 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $49.00.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Ian, please return the product to your retailer for assessment and possible swap over.

Thank you, will do.

Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Find out how Panasonic ER-GK60 compares to other Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

Awesome absolutely awesome.

When I saw the shape of it and the good reviews I said to myself I have to get it and I'm very happy I did.
Very comfortable to use specially in the hard to reach areas. Got it for on sale for $99 at the Shaver shop yesterday and went home and tried straight away. I took off the cover and went hard core straight away. No cuts or scratches like the other body groomers I wasted my money on. I feel nice and clean now.

Purchased in June 2019.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Happy Customer, thank you for providing your review. It's great that you purchased this from the other great reviews and are so happy with it. What a great price!

Cairoloves
CairolovesGold Coast

It Actually Works!

I've been using this trimmer for over a year now and I have to say that it works great! It trims without the pulling and tugging and bad things that happens with other trimmers. I can't guarantee that it'll work for everyone as sensitivity varies from person to person but all I can say is that previously when I've used other trimmers I've always been left in a bad state, but this one is very comfortable.

You can see the video review showing how it works here: youtu.be/PWqRsEk1AQg

Ok, outside of that it is cordless, has a great battery life (around an hour), is waterproof and comes with a stand so it looks tidy in your bathroom.

Panasonic Australia C.Panasonic

Hi Cairolves, thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback on your trimmer and even a video!