Awesome absolutely awesome.

When I saw the shape of it and the good reviews I said to myself I have to get it and I'm very happy I did.
Very comfortable to use specially in the hard to reach areas. Got it for on sale for $99 at the Shaver shop yesterday and went home and tried straight away. I took off the cover and went hard core straight away. No cuts or scratches like the other body groomers I wasted my money on. I feel nice and clean now.

Purchased in June 2019.

Hi Happy Customer, thank you for providing your review. It's great that you purchased this from the other great reviews and are so happy with it. What a great price!

It Actually Works!

I've been using this trimmer for over a year now and I have to say that it works great! It trims without the pulling and tugging and bad things that happens with other trimmers. I can't guarantee that it'll work for everyone as sensitivity varies from person to person but all I can say is that previously when I've used other trimmers I've always been left in a bad state, but this one is very comfortable.

You can see the video review showing how it works here: youtu.be/PWqRsEk1AQg

Ok, outside of that it is cordless, has a great battery life (around an hour), is waterproof and comes with a stand so it looks tidy in your bathroom.

Hi Cairolves, thank you for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback on your trimmer and even a video!