Philips Multigroom Series 7000

Philips Multigroom Series 7000

MG7720/15, MG7730/15, MG7770/15 and MG7785
5.0 from 1 review

So handy, does everything I need for shaving

I wish I bought this ages ago. I can get pretty much a clean shave without the attachments, or maintain a consistent 'stubble' with the fittings. There's enough width to do head hair too if you're just looking for a single device that does most things.

I've taken it travelling and it's a good size/weight, plus you can just take the single adjustable attachment and leave the rest at home. I was away for several weeks and didn't need to charge it, so next time I won't even be taking the charger with me. I also love the simple design so I am having leaving it on the bench. No complaints and would definitely recommend it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Amazon for $79.20.

Causes Irritation No
Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Reading it makes us feel proud! We're happy to hear you like the 7000 series multigroomer so much, and we wish you a lot more enjoyment in the future. :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team