Philips Multigroom Series 7000

Philips Multigroom Series 7000

MG7770/15 (Graphite), MG7785/20 (Chrome), MG7730/15, etc...

4.4

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (9)
Mehran

MehranAU

Long long life battery

The best trimmer I have ever had. The battery never dies and works for ages. It includes all the things you need for your beard or shaving hair pubes, not fully proper for a haircut though.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon for A$99.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Mehran, thank you for sharing your experience. We're glad to hear that you're happy with your Multigroomer!

Maroun

Maroun

Excellent choice mg7770/15

Best choice I made, safe grooming accessories. Long life battery charged in early Feb and now it’s June after 4 month the battery still going. Really it’s the right product for me.

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$169.00.

not great

I trim my beard in the shower. This product is not actually waterproof. it fails often and water seems to be the culprit. now it doesn't work at all and I've only had it for around 8 months

Purchased in November 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for A$160.00.

Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Find out how Philips Multigroom Series 7000 compares to other Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

VV

VVMelbourne

Best multi groom unit!

The best unit I have owned ever .. I like that the battery lasts for ever and the blades are self sharpening. I use it as clippers, beard trimmer and as a body grooming tool. The attachments including various sized blades, foil shaver, body shaver, etc are very good addition. Overall a superb quality unit!

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer Online Store.

lexxel

lexxelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice Groomer but could do a bit more

The groomer is fantastic, there is a lot of things that I haven't used yet, however some innovative parts to it, I did take of 1 star due to the price, for the price it should have came with a recharger docking station I think.

Its a smooth shave, allows you to shave, cut hair and trim body hair - used it on the first day I got it and was good. It comes with 18 attachments that you best look up for yourselves to validate.

Its very well made and looks good - do recommend it but think phillips should provide a docking station for the price they charge

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$174.00.

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

This is quality at it's finest by Phillips!

I purchased this Phillips trimmer from shavershop online at great value for $129. "You get what you pay for". This trimmer feels solid, sturdy and comfortable to hold. I mainly use it to trim and detail my beard and it does the job remarkably well. I've bought and used many cheap trimmers which all had weak, ineffective motors and stopped working eventually.

I've owned this for just over 2 months and use it every 2-3 days. It runs as good as day one, while still on it's first charge!

Absolutely amazing product!
Thank you Phillips and shavershop.

Purchased in January 2020 at Shaver Shop Online store for A$129.00.

Elizabeth M.

Elizabeth M.South East Queensland, QLD

So Versatile

Bought this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it.
He mostly uses it for beard trimming and has found the multigroom very comfortable and allows him to 'style' his beard perfectly. Being shower proof also means clean up is easy, no hair all over the bathroom!
We also use it for cutting his hair and I've found this trimmer to be a definite step up from his old one as he likes to have his hair longer on top which the fading tools make so much simpler

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for A$149.00.

SMc

SMcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

I have been through multiple beard trimmers. All have lasted between 6 months to a year. This might be because I didn't want to spend a fortune on them.i decided to suck it up and spend a little more, so I purchased the mutilgroom. WOW! it fe3ls sturdy in your hand and does the job, better than the ones I have previously used. The only flaw, (in my opinion) is the positioning of the on/off button. I keep switching it off mid trim lol.

Purchased at Harvey Norman Online for A$185.00.

Mid C

Mid CHobart, TAS

So handy, does everything I need for shaving

I wish I bought this ages ago. I can get pretty much a clean shave without the attachments, or maintain a consistent 'stubble' with the fittings. There's enough width to do head hair too if you're just looking for a single device that does most things.

I've taken it travelling and it's a good size/weight, plus you can just take the single adjustable attachment and leave the rest at home. I was away for several weeks and didn't need to charge it, so next time I won't even be taking the charger with me. I also love the simple design so I am having leaving it on the bench. No complaints and would definitely recommend it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Amazon for A$79.20.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Reading it makes us feel proud! We're happy to hear you like the 7000 series multigroomer so much, and we wish you a lot more enjoyment in the future. :)

Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Dean J.

Dean J.asked

Multigroom Series 7000

Can I purchase longer combs or is 16mm the longest for cutting hair?

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Dean, thank you for your question. 16 mm comb is the longest comb for this model. Hope this helps! If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us directly on 1300 363 391. One of our colleagues will then try their best to assist you.

Brett B.asked

Multigroom MG7770/15 (Graphite)

dose it trim eyebrows

Hi Brett,

Thank you for your question. We'd like to ask you to contact our product team directly to answer your question. You can reach them via the following phone number for Australia: 1300 363 391. If you're based in New Zealand, please call 0800 658 224. Hope we'll hear soon from you again.

Brett B.

lol why not just say here seriously pathetic response

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Compare all 6 Philips Multigroom Series 7000
CategoryMen's Hair Trimmers / Personal GroomersMen's Hair Trimmers / Personal GroomersMen's Hair Trimmers / Personal GroomersMen's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers
Price (RRP)$189