MPN: MG5730-15

Great value multi groomer

Whilst researching for a beard trimmer I came across the Philips 11 in 1. I was a little sceptical as to the quality considering how well priced it was, but decided to take a chance based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews and I'm not disappointed.

This is a great little beard, hair & body trimmer that could replace your shaver & hair clippers. So far I have only used it for my face, nose & ears, but it is fantastic. Although it is not a quick charge (16 hrs) it was worth the wait.

The beard trimmer worked well, although I did make the mistake of using too low a comb (the goatee will grow back). I have never used a nasal/ear trimmer before, but it worked a treat & did not pull. I'm not a fan of foil shavers, but I must say it worked well as a quick shave & didn't pull either, although it wont replace my Remington shaver for the more professional job.

Next job will be a head shave & based on my first use I'm expecting it to be lot easier than my current corded hair trimmer.

Hair shaved & did a great job. Have been use to using numbers not millimetres previously on attachments so took a bit of trial & error to determine correct attachment. Ultimately used the adjustable 3 - 7mm comb which is shown on the directions as being for beards, but was best for my length hair. This will probably be my go to for beard & hair from now on. The 7, 12 & 15mm attachments are too long for me, but will suit someone wanting a longer style.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys Online store for $80.00.

Causes Irritation No
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your new multigroomer in such great detail! Reading your review makes us feel proud - it's great to hear you've found such a variety of uses for the device, and that it's been working so well for you! Don't hesitate to get back to us if any questions arise in the future - thank you again! Kind Regards, The Philips Australia TeamNo worries. I didnt mention in the review that it was 1 comb short when received as I have already emailed Philips & currently awaiting a response.Sounds good - we trust that our colleagues will resolve this for you as soon as possible! You're welcome to give them a call at 1300 363 391 should this not be the case for any reason. Thank you again and have a great week ahead! Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team

Its Perfect.!

Purchased it few weeks ago from Myer & it's money well spent. Really happy with it & its very comfortable during use. Precision shaver is good around the cheeks, chin but you have to struggle a bit around neck area, rest is all good.

Purchased in May 2019 at Myer for $79.99.

Causes Irritation No
Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on the multigroomer - we're delighted to hear that you have been happy with it! Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team