100% · 40%
Learning Material

Stefan
StefanSydney, NSW

HR license

Payless driving school helped me obtain my heavy rigid license for my new job , once again like my p’s test they taught me well on how to operate the vehicle and the correct and safest way on the road , the course was great with very nice instructors who where more than welcome too help me out giving further pointers on how too drive correctly !!
RASHAD
RASHAD

Truck Driver learning class

On behalf of Rashad - I would like to dedicate a huge THANK YOU to my teacher Ayman, for assisting me in learning the route and having full confidence in me and my ability to pass. BEST TRAINER EVERRR!!!!!
Uwe
UweSydney, NSW

LR License

Very friendly and comprehensive driving instructor, easy to understand with clear instructions and explanations. All day driving including assessment. Recommend to anyone who wants to upgrade their licence in one day.
William Theodora
William TheodoraSydney, NSW

Thanks for all your help on achieving my HR license in Sydney!!!

I recently used them to take the course for my HR license with Payless Truck Driving School, and I can't recommend them enough!

Based on the other great Google reviews and the info on their website, they decided to go with these guys.
The booking was just an email and later a follow-up call to confirm a slice of cake.

With google maps, the address was simple enough to find, and there was no trouble driving from Sydney South to get there for the start of 7:00 am.

It was very very helpful to get the data in the best way possible and would recommend it to anyone cheap and very reliable Truck Driving School for HR license like a legend thanks all the best.
 Show reply