Phil & Teds Highpod

Phil & Teds Highpod

See the Best Portable High Chairs / Booster Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love the Phil & Teds highpod high chairs

We have twins and have used these high chairs from infancy until they turned three-and-a-half. They are adaptable, user-friendly, easy to keep clean, comfortable for the child, and aesthetically attractive. The chairs adapted as the children grew older and have served us well for many, many feeding and leisure times over the past few years.
Adaptable, user-friendly, easy to keep clean, comfortable for the child, and aesthetically attractive
Large footprint, not so good in limited spaces.

WorkingmumSouth West, WA

Ok but has its flaws

RubySlippers

RubySlippers

Gorgeous Design!

I've had this highchair since they were first released in 2010. I chose it based on it's modern design and because it looked easy to clean. I haven't been disappointed! My favourite features are that it has a one handed recline, interchangeable trays (I bought the additional large tray) and removable seat insert.
Modern design, telescopic height adjustable, no wheels mean 4yo can't push baby around in it!
Would be nice if the bar between the legs was attached to the seat rather than the tray.

User444

User444Victoria, 3561

Wish I had waited...

We bought this chair while I was still pregnant, and wish we had waited till she arrived. The most frustrating thing about this chair is the base - it's so long and wide, it's difficult to pull in close to your chair whilst feeding. But above all, I wish I'd waited because then I would have realized that wheels would have been extremely handy!!! It may be fairly light to handle, but pop a six month old in and it's almost impossible to drag her around - would love to able to pull her into the kitchen while she's happily playing in her chair....
Looks good.
Expensive and very annoying that it does not have wheels - wish I'd thought of that one!

helping5

helping5

We love it. Very fashionable and easy to keep clean. Would buy it again. IF we had the money would have brought a bloom but this high chair we love as like all the other Phil & Teds things we have brought.
We love the reclining position. Our daughter is 5 moths old. She has good head control, but find it really good to have it reclines when feeding. She sits in it every morning while I am getting the big kids ready for school. Super easy to clean.The tray is easy attached or detached. the harness easily adjusted to be high or low.
If anything I would say it has a wide base so you need a bit of room, Wheels would be good but it is very light so easy to move around. Have to be careful when putting on the tray not to catch little fingers

naomid

naomid

innovative highchair

We bought this as a replacement for our ikea highchair after having trouble keeping our 8month old baby in it (he would turn around, and waste time biting the sides and be too free to escape the spoon)
First time in it, he sat happily munching on fruit for 30+ mins while I had a cuppa. He was nice and secure during feed time which made it much easier. The slip proof legs make it near impossible for my bub to scoot around pushing it!
easy to clean, funky, secure
tray detaches easily, would be improved with wheels