Phil & Teds Wriggle Wrapper

Phil & Teds Wriggle Wrapper

Bad

My baby whinged & cried when she was strapped in to this, so we hardly ever used it. It's a bit too far below table height to tuck them in to the table to eat their own food by themselves, however it can get you time enough to eat your meal without a baby on your lap in cafes with no high chairs supplied. A bit overpriced for the amount of use we got out of it.
packs up small & light, easy to use & carry
baby is stuck far below table height

Never leave home without it!!

I have been researching portable booster chairs for a while and when I saw the Wriggle Wrapper I was very impressed. Other small portable chairs require them to fit over the back of the chair, but if the chair has a high back or strange shape then the seat won't work. That's why the Wriggle Wrapper is great because it only goes around the chair. It is very secure with the adjustable velcro and strap. I have no concern that my little wriggler will escape from this clever contraption.
small and compact, secures to every type of chair, washes well and does not fade, no fuss to set up/ pack up, reasonable price and adapts to hold your tot in a shopping trolley.
My boy sits a little low at the table (doesn't bother him though).