Philips Hair Clipper Series 7000

HC7450/80 and HC7460/15

Pri

PriSydney, NSW

Excellent Shaver

My hair grows fast. I like to keep my hair shot, top of the head around number 2 and sides to be pretty close to the skin. Bought this few months back reading a review. Does an excellent job of cutting closet to the skin. The adjustable clip could be a bit simpler or designed differently. For instance, it would be great if the cutting mechanism itself adjust with its numbers rather than attaching another plastic clip. None the less it does an excellent job. I even use it to trim my beard instead of my shaver. Overall I am pleased with it. Full charge last me a few shaves. Like having a cordless shaver so I can shave my hair outside rather than making a mess in the bathroom.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee for $76.00.

Causes Irritation No

Wished I bought this sooner!

Good product. Good design. Good price.

Firstly, I've got really thick and coarse hair. Normal $25 corded clippers are useless on my hair.

The Philips cordless clippers went through my hair like a hot knife through butter. I clip my hair to 1mm fortnightly and with these clippers, I'm going to be saving heaps! 6 haircuts and I'll be in front!

Only gripe I have is the hair length guide. It feels rather flimsy. Hopefully it lasts as long as the clippers does.

Philips