Philips Nosetrimmer Series 3000

MPN: NT3160

min40fc

min40fcPerth, WA

Simple non invasive design

I use this infrequently. Battery driven, low yield , low torque needs to service a small area.
    The chances this will stuff up is 1 in never,

Easy washable, low use device

Has not failed yet but then again , it has no real work to do and only is needed for one thing.
    Buy it with confidence folks

Kev H

Kev HMid North Coast, NSW

A little slow, but it get's the job done.

George

George

Clean and efficient

The trimmer is very simple and comfortable to use. The closeness of the cut means trimming isn't a task I have to do all too often. At such a competitive price, I'd definitely recommend it!

yanni930

yanni930Sydney, New South Wales

Great product!

My dad used this almost every week. At times, it takes a little time to clean up the area. Felt like to the trimmer need to be a little sharper. Also with the brush provided, it would be great if it comes with 2 spear ones, because the trimmer needs a clean every time it's been used.

dramrack

dramrackCamden

Doesn’t do anything!

Purchased this in September. Previously had a Remington purchased many years ago and finally stopped working. It worked like a dream.
    I can’t say the same for this Phillips product. It doesn’t cut any nose or ear hair at all! All it does is make a buzzing noise and that’s it. It does look very attractive though. I bought it because of the Philips name. Very disappointed.

Works fine

Just about works but the on off twist thing will drive you mad. Philips couldn't be bothered to design a proper switch so a lot of the time you will end up twisting the thing open. Also to turn on and off you need two hands - which really does not work for its application. Disappointed.

Great Trimmer

A very good tool for clearing unwanted hair, disappointed by the flimsiness of the plastic combs have had one break and had to buy a new trimmer as spares aren't available.

Rob_Biggs

Rob_Biggs*

Excellent and Love It!

This machine is wonderful as you can do everything with it that it says and more. Even use this on my beard to trim up fiddly bits and hard to get at areas.Great for trimming your eyebrows, makes them neat and tidy. A tip: always clean the cutting head after use with warm water only. My friends and I bought one each at the same time and we both swear by them. Would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for your valuable feedback Rob! :)

Walrus

WalrusHobart, Tasmania

Not that great

It almost works, but it misses hairs. The product is flimsy and lacking in power. Typical "made in China" low quality product. Unfortunately there do not appear to be any well made trimmers on the market. I've reverted to scissors.

SNaiker

SNaikerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cuts reasonably well

I bought this trimmer off the shelf from Chemist Warehouse for about $25. It cuts reasonably well when I tried on my nose. Although you have to do it a couple of times and in an angle before you get the annoying bits that’s hard to reach.
    You put int he battery and twist to start. Easy to clean and it is waterproof.
    Easy to clean, doesn't pull
    Doesn't cut as good as it should

Perks 80

Perks 80Hervey Bay

This great. Highly recommend it :-)

This is my first review but I really think this is an awesome trimmer. I did the usual research, forum searchs and I found good reviews of this trimmer so I bought it. I'm glad I did. This is great, it doesn't pull hairs, nick skin or is at all uncomfortable. Now I haven't used any other trimmer, and I have to say they after using this I can't see why I would use any other one. Money well spent. On every happy customer here.
    Works great, batteries last a long time and is water proof so easy to clean.

At last...a nose hair trimmer that works!

Sturdy, quality feel with a great angled blade making trimming effortless. This is the best one I have used by far.