MPN: NT3160

Simple non invasive design

I use this infrequently. Battery driven, low yield , low torque needs to service a small area.
The chances this will stuff up is 1 in never,

Easy washable, low use device

Has not failed yet but then again , it has no real work to do and only is needed for one thing.
Buy it with confidence folks

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your experience with the Nosetrimmer with us here. Your feedback is much appreciated. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

A little slow, but it get's the job done.

My old Panasonic Nasal Hair trimmer started to make rattly noises & was not cutting hairs as well as when new. Being a 'rotating' type of cutter, it sometimes tended to 'rip' hairs out occasionally, very painful! So I looked for a replacement, which didn't have a rotary type of cutter. I soon found the Phillips 3000 & thought I'd give it a try. The cutting action is a little weak & requires a few passes before cutting all of the hairs. It does get the job done, after a while. I suppose that it is built to a price, but I would be happy to pay a bit more for a more efficient cutting action. The eyebrow trimmer is likewise, slow, but works after a few strokes. It seems to have particular trouble cutting grey hairs (yes I'm getting old).

Obviously, the price is a consideration, but a better rubberised grip, a flattened backside (to allow you to determine the blade's direction), a better cutting action & a better on/off switch would improve the product & perhaps justify a higher price.

I am happy with the 3000 & would recommend it.

Hello Kev, Thank you for your honest review of the Nosetrimmer Series 3000. We appreciate that you took your time to share your experience here with us. Our team is always open for improvement, and your valuable feedback helps us to locate the points which need further development. For that, we thank you. Also, please feel free to reach out to our team through social media (Facebook or Twitter) if you have questions regarding our products or services. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Clean and efficient

The trimmer is very simple and comfortable to use. The closeness of the cut means trimming isn't a task I have to do all too often. At such a competitive price, I'd definitely recommend it!

Good day, Thanks for providing us with your review! Cool to hear you'd recommend the trimmer and that it seemed to have made your life easier. That's our aim here at Philips, so we're happy to find out your trimmer has met your expectations. Take care! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Great product!

My dad used this almost every week. At times, it takes a little time to clean up the area. Felt like to the trimmer need to be a little sharper. Also with the brush provided, it would be great if it comes with 2 spear ones, because the trimmer needs a clean every time it's been used.

Hey there, Yanni. Thanks for taking the time to write your review. We always try to improve our producs, and the feedback we receive is an important factor in this process: thanks for sharing this with us. We're glad to see that your father appears to like our nosetrimmer, though. :) We wish you a wonderful day. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Doesn’t do anything!

Purchased this in September. Previously had a Remington purchased many years ago and finally stopped working. It worked like a dream.
I can’t say the same for this Phillips product. It doesn’t cut any nose or ear hair at all! All it does is make a buzzing noise and that’s it. It does look very attractive though. I bought it because of the Philips name. Very disappointed.

Hi there, thank you for your review. We regret to hear that your Nosetrimmer is not performing as expected. It would be great if you could give our colleagues a call on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand), so they can see how they can be of assistance. We're hoping to hear from you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Works fine

Just about works but the on off twist thing will drive you mad. Philips couldn't be bothered to design a proper switch so a lot of the time you will end up twisting the thing open. Also to turn on and off you need two hands - which really does not work for its application. Disappointed.

Hi James, Glad to hear you find the performance of the Nosetrimmer to be satisfactory. Thanks for the feedback regarding the tactile experience of it all though. We'll make sure to forward it to our product team so they could refer to it in the future. We do hope that you still do find good use for the device. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Great Trimmer

A very good tool for clearing unwanted hair, disappointed by the flimsiness of the plastic combs have had one break and had to buy a new trimmer as spares aren't available.

Hello Miket, Thanks for getting in touch with us and sharing your feedback on the Series 3000 Nosetrimmer with us. We are sorry to hear that you had to replace the entire trimmer after one of the combs broke, since we have discontinued this product it is possible for spare parts being hard to find. If you need our assistance with this product in the future, please feel free to contact us on 1300 363 391 if you are in Australia. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Excellent and Love It!

This machine is wonderful as you can do everything with it that it says and more. Even use this on my beard to trim up fiddly bits and hard to get at areas.Great for trimming your eyebrows, makes them neat and tidy. A tip: always clean the cutting head after use with warm water only. My friends and I bought one each at the same time and we both swear by them. Would definitely recommend this to a friend.

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for your valuable feedback Rob! :)

Not that great

It almost works, but it misses hairs. The product is flimsy and lacking in power. Typical "made in China" low quality product. Unfortunately there do not appear to be any well made trimmers on the market. I've reverted to scissors.

Hi Walrus, Sorry to hear about the difficulties that you’re experiencing. We request you to call us on 1300 363 391 to discuss further. Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team

Cuts reasonably well

I bought this trimmer off the shelf from Chemist Warehouse for about $25. It cuts reasonably well when I tried on my nose. Although you have to do it a couple of times and in an angle before you get the annoying bits that’s hard to reach.
You put int he battery and twist to start. Easy to clean and it is waterproof.
Easy to clean, doesn't pull
Doesn't cut as good as it should

This great. Highly recommend it :-)

This is my first review but I really think this is an awesome trimmer. I did the usual research, forum searchs and I found good reviews of this trimmer so I bought it. I'm glad I did. This is great, it doesn't pull hairs, nick skin or is at all uncomfortable. Now I haven't used any other trimmer, and I have to say they after using this I can't see why I would use any other one. Money well spent. On every happy customer here.
Works great, batteries last a long time and is water proof so easy to clean.

At last...a nose hair trimmer that works!

Sturdy, quality feel with a great angled blade making trimming effortless. This is the best one I have used by far.