Philips One Blade Pro

Philips One Blade Pro

QP6510/20 and QP6520/20

Good razor however not sure if defective blade

After extensive research I deceived to fork out for this razor for a few reasons. Can shave wet or dry, the reviews that is pretty close to a real blade shave and the 3 month life of the blade. I’ve now used it 5 times and as much as I’m happy with the shave (I’m not an everyday shaver) I’ve shaved various lengths from 2 day stubble to lastest 10 day lazy stretch over Xmas. However I’m less than happy the state of the blade and showing signs already it’s not going to last it’s advertised rate. Pics attached. Maybe I’ve just got a dodgy one either way not happy if I’m having to spend $25 on a new blade so early. I’d give the razor 4 stars for its cutting etc and 2 for the blade life.

Hi there, Eddy. Thanks for your honest review. We're happy to hear you like the shaver in general, but we can imagine you would have hoped for a longer live span for the blades. The lifespan does vary based on personal use, and the hardness of the hair. We hope your next blade will last longer. :) Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Best Shaver I've Ever Owned

Yeah. It's great. It's the best shaver I've ever owned. The best part about it is the flexible head and the fact that the blades are replaceable. Ok, they do cost quite a bit to replace but, it beats having to buy a new machine everytime it gets blunt. It's also waterproof and the battery lasts a very long time. I don't even both charging it between shaves. Very happy with this product. I recommend shaving while in the shower as the hairs just wash away, and in the one time I used it dry, I did nick myself near my Adam's apple. So be careful near that area if you need to go dry yourself.

Demonstration video: youtu.be/aJ0XTwP2Cq8

One more tip - the Pro edition comes in 2 variations, the one I got was the QP6510 which was much cheaper than the QP6520 one. But, if money is no object or there's a sale on, I'd go for the other one, as it includes a cool charging stand to put in your man cave.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your elaborate feedback with us. Reading your review makes us feel proud! We're happy to hear you like this product so much and even reviewed it online. We wish you a lot of enjoyment of the product! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team