Philips One Blade Pro

Philips One Blade Pro

QP6510/20, QP6520/20

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
BrianVee

BrianVeeSydney, NSW

Really great shaver and edger ... not so good as a trimmer

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon for A$129.99.

Causes IrritationNo
Eddy06

Eddy06Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good razor however not sure if defective blade

After extensive research I deceived to fork out for this razor for a few reasons. Can shave wet or dry, the reviews that is pretty close to a real blade shave and the 3 month life of the blade. I’ve now used it 5 times and as much as I’m happy with the shave (I’m not an everyday shaver) I’ve shaved various lengths from 2 day stubble to lastest 10 day lazy stretch over Xmas. However I’m less than happy the state of the blade and showing signs already it’s not going to last it’s advertised rate. Pics attached. Maybe I’ve just got a dodgy one either way not happy if I’m having to spend $25 on a new blade so early. I’d give the razor 4 stars for its cutting etc and 2 for the blade life.

Cairoloves

CairolovesGold Coast

Best Shaver I've Ever Owned

Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Find out how Philips One Blade Pro compares to other Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers

Steve

Steveasked

One Blade Pro

What is the difference between QP6520/20 and 6510/20? Is it just the battery display and comb lengths?

Hi Steve,

Thank you for reaching out to us. On this page you can see both models side-by-sid: https://www.philips.com.au/etc/philips/b2c/compareproducts.html?locale=en_AU&catalog=CONSUMER&ctn=QP6520/20,QP6510/20. If you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out to our product specialists at 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand). They'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives