Pro, Plus

4.5

Been using it for 15 years. No signs of wear. Brilliant

Complete pilates body workout. Videos that come with product help to set up a 40 mins workout which tones and improves fitness. I have multiple schlerosis so the right side of my body is weaker but I can adapt the exercises so that they strengthen the weaker side.

Purchased in March 2008 at Umart Online Online store for $400.00.

Kaz

KazSydney, NSW

Easy to use but small.

I have found this machine easy to understand and use. The included DVD has great tips and exercises to do on the machine. The only hassle is that the machine bed is quite narrow and short. I am only small and just fit on with comfort. I think anyone tall or large would struggle.
    It is a sturdy economical machine and with the strength cords that adjust easily, you can tailor the strength level to suit yourself. It is a great addition to my exercise regime.

Margsgirl

Francie7376

Francie7376Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Luv this as a reformer

amos230

Sorry - that should have been "HARD stops"...

michelle

michelleasked

Pilates Power Gym

is anyone else experiencing the machine clanking/gets stuck when using it.. It gets caught up when rollers hit the sides.

Gloria Moran
    Gloria Moran

This is the 2nd machine I have had and both times swivel that houses the roller always gets stuck on one side Very annoying. They dont seem rotate at the same time.

ZaidIqbal

ZaidIqbalasked

Pilates Power Gym Pro

Hi I bought this pilates power gym pro about 5years ago and know I have snap the cables on it is possible if you guy can fixed it for me? my email is ziddi786@hotmail.co.uk

Kusymc

Kusymcasked

Pilates Power Gym

Where can I buy replacement leg straps with the extension cord for my Pilates power gym in Australia

Compare both Pilates Power Gym