Pilates Power Gym

Pilates Power Gym

Plus and Pro

See the Best Weight Training Equipment in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kaz

KazSydney, NSW

Easy to use but small.

I have found this machine easy to understand and use. The included DVD has great tips and exercises to do on the machine. The only hassle is that the machine bed is quite narrow and short. I am only small and just fit on with comfort. I think anyone tall or large would struggle.
It is a sturdy economical machine and with the strength cords that adjust easily, you can tailor the strength level to suit yourself. It is a great addition to my exercise regime.

Margsgirl

Francie7376

Francie7376Ringwood

Luv this as a reformer

amos230

Sorry - that should have been "HARD stops"...

Kusymc

Kusymcasked

Where can I buy replacement leg straps with the extension cord for my Pilates power gym in Australia

Raineasked

I am in Queensland,Australia and would like to purchase the bounce board for my Pilates power gym is this possible and where?Thanks Larraine

Jol

Am assuming you have the genuine article. Go to the PILATES POWER GYM web site - based in California. They have a full parts and accessories list with prices. I purchased some replacement cables last year for my unit which I purchased in 2006. Had to be careful as there have been model changes and my unit discontinued but parts available. They use US post which can be a problem sometimes. Had a few communication problems but all good in the end.

Raine

Thankyou will get in touch with them

Romeo Mifsud

Romeo Mifsudasked

Where do you get replacement bands from?

Anicca
Anicca

Info on replacement parts.

Go to the PILATES POWER GYM website. Based in California not far from LA