Plebani Recinto

Plebani Recinto

See the Best Playpens in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jacenta

JacentaMelbourne

Lil playpen, easy to move around

This playpen was so easy to put together. It isn't big but it worked well for me as I had it in the TV room so didn't take up to much room. I picked it because it came with he plastic playmat, bright colours also easy to move around when we had guests over. Also the price was good.
Bright, and easy to move around

Fantastic for my needs!

I only have a small house, so the size of this playpen isn't a problem. It is a perfect size for my little boy to play in without worrying about him rolling into places he shouldn't be. The panels all come apart easily. It was the only playpen to pass Choice's tests. However, it is unavailable as it is no longer imported into the country. This is due to the Australian distributor going under about 2 years ago (from what I've read online).
easy to assemble/disassemble, easy to move around room, bright colours
a little small

LaurenVegan

LaurenVeganAU

Perfect for one baby!

Overall this playpen was perfect for my needs. It was sturdy (my daughter couldn't push it over), well priced and easy to assemble.
Sturdy, durable.
A tad bit small but okay for one child.

Irisgalaxy

Irisgalaxy

Despite dimensions that are a little smaller than other playpens, we love this product. It is quick and easy to assemble, move around and clean for both parents and grandparents. Most importantly it was recommended by Choice and passed all their safety tests. Top marks from us too!
Easy to assemble, take down and keep clean; great for safety - no clasps, hinges etc that could catch little fingers - and the only playpen recommended by Choice (07/08); very bright colours
A little smaller in size (W x D) than competing playpens, so not as much total room for baby