Veebee Continental Playpen 6 Sided Play Yard

Veebee Continental Playpen 6 Sided Play Yard

Jan

JanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great size but hard to assemble

Great size but so hard to do the zippers up at the top .. really hurt my hands. I bought this for camping but not sure it will be easy enough to keep taking down and putting up

Purchased in August 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for A$199.00.

Veebee
Valiant B.Veebee
Stef

Stef

Massive

The playpen is good quality and so spacious!! My son loves going in it :)

Only downside is, it doesn't come with a mat you have to purchase it at an additional cost. Considering the playpen is pricey as is, I would have thought the mat would have been included.

Veebee
Valiant B.Veebee

Hi Stef,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Play Yard. Your comments are noted.

Peter Smith

Peter Smith

Bought and returned

It is a little hard to assembe it properly. When I step up, the plastic pole's edge was broken. Then I tried to take it out and it even hard to take it out because the broken piece was stucked in the fabric.
Then I returned it back to store.
Ovall the quality is alright.

Purchased in February 2015.

Playpens

Find out how Veebee Continental Playpen 6 Sided Play Yard compares to other Playpens

Kate

KateRedbank Plains

This has let me do essential things while baby plays.

Awesome playpen. Easy to put together, safe for baby to play in, and a great size. I absolutely love it. Baby can play while I do the dishes and I know he is safe and won't hurt himself running around.