Power Train RVC-100

Power Train RVC-100

4.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Reversing Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Power Train RVC-100? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
ChadMelbourne

Great for the price.

Jacob B.
Jacob B.asked

Does anyone have the diagram for how to install

Fred de Bondt
Fred de Bondtasked

I have a 4,3”reversing Sytem with Dual Camera Inputs,I have purchased a micro SDXC UHS-l 64 fb when I insert the card it says wrong card, Any ideas?

Chad

Possibly a size restriction in the device, if you have a smaller micro sd to try, or you can pick one up from ebay for under $5. I assume the model you're referring to is also a dash cam?

Popeye
Popeyeasked

I need the wiring plan for this product please. Any help?

Chad

Mine was insta!led into a Toyota the red black wire was positive and the black white was negative (black) wire.
I have been told, Fords, Holdens etc have different colours for their wires.
I bought a Haynes manual that gave me a diagram for my model.