Powerpal Energy Monitor

Powerpal Energy Monitor Questions & Answers

🏆 2024 Award
Brand Manager for Powerpal? Claim your listing.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.

Moving house

Sahil P.
Sahil P.

I use Powerpal device. But I am bit curious about the cost. Does anyone have idea what will be the manufacturing cost for that tiny Powerpal device.

Mellissa H.
Mellissa H.

If you have a Powerpal at your current house, can you take it with you if you move house

John N Josie B.
John N Josie B.

How do I know if the powerpal installer is legitimate?

Gaz B.
Gaz B.

Has approved identification badge and uniform. Will arrive at precisely the time on company appointment. Has correct sealed equipment to install. If still not convinced they are genuine, take photo of person & vehicle and contact company.

John
John

PJJ
PJJ

Powerpal states my daily spend in October was $1.83. My bill says it is $3.20. Is there other costs involved from the retailer or am I getting ripped off by the retailer or is Powerpal wrong? So many questions, not enough answers.

Lilanth D.

My power pal app cannot update the new prices. I can change the usage prices but cannot update the daily supply charge. It always showing only 40 cents. Now dodo power supply charge is $3.6 per day. But when I updated its revert back to 40 cents.

Linz
Linz

I successfully changed mine, there is a ‘save my tariff’ bar at the bottom of the page. It may be hidden by the pop up screen keyboard

Lilanth D.

God, this is what happening when someone not listening. I can change the prices but it’s keeps revert back to 30 cents.

Lilanth D.

This is why we need product support centre. Without that we cannot do anything good

richard
richard

can i Installation of Powerful energy monitor at my unt

alain p.
alain p.

My Powerpal, recently installed, not reading usage (watts), and is only showing the 4 cents of daily supply charge per hour ...

Chris L.
Chris L.

Is the daily reading of kw usage a gross usage figure or is it the net usage after solar panel reduction?

James D
James D

There is no meter on my power box,just on off switches, can you still install powerpal

bill
bill

i have moved house and did not take the unit with me

Tania
Tania

Hi, get on line and make a new application for your new address and they will respond with an approximation as to when they will be back in your area. Simply as that.

Jim M.
Jim M.

what is the GATT error i get when trying to update powerpal

john w.
john w.

ring them up. they will ask for a screen shot send it to them and they send a new one 4
since then all good

Peter R.
Peter R.

Problem with Powerpal - I have encountered this problem a number of times. Every time an update starts to be uploaded, the progress bar is highlighted three times indicating that the upload is progressing, but then stops and gives a GATT error before restarting the upload. The upload never progresses past third progress bar display. How can I correct this problem, so that I can finally get the latest version of the software?

Bummer11
Bummer11

My powerpal is showing the wrong date it says tue March14 and today is the 10th April why and how can it be fixed

Peter L
Peter L

Mine is 2 days our also - no answers yet??

Shane

My Powerpal consistently shows I'm using less than what the power meter shows, about 1 unit per day. Is it possible the powerpal is correct and my power meter is overcharging me?
Has anybody else had this issue?

Mark V.
Mark V.

Mine is worse 3to4 kw a day less

Shane

Wow, not good if its correct.

Richard G.
Richard G.

My powerpal IS connected to my phone via bluetooth.. but for last 20 hours shows zero usage, which is not correct. Maybe the powerpal is not connecting to meter, any trounleshooting or something to check for this?

jo
jo

My laptop has locked me out and when i tried to search for it from my mobile phone using bluetooth its cslled Powerpal for some reason. I cant log into my own laptop. Itd locked me out by askingng for an admin password??? I need my laptop but cannot sign in nor log in. Its not accepting my sign in pw. Is Powerpal a scam?

Trevor
Trevor

Why is the battery status showing just 20%. Could this be the reason why i can't connect?

David
David

Does this Device & App display total cost to date per day, week, month. & Year. Looks like it might only show daily cost, leaving you to add all the daily totals yourself?

Melissa
Melissa

Is this item only for Victorian residents? If so then the rest of Australia must be living electricity free, I can’t believe this item isn’t available for all state’s in Australia, discrimination at its finest, because if you live outside of Victoria they expect the rest of us to buy it for $130 but Victoria gets it for free.

Skate M.
Skate M.

Because the VIC State Govt find it. Complain to your State Gov.

Suzanne M

Hi, after blocking numerous spam calls about the Powerpal installation I have decided to bite the bullet and get one installed. However, is it part of the protocol of these installers to want you to produce a power bill? This happened to my elderly parents who simply wanted a Powerpal installed. They ended up sending the installer away due to thinking this was a scam or at the very least an invasion of privacy. I just want the thing installed without any actual spam, is this possible?
Suzanne J

Kerry
Kerry

They require your bill so they can get the tariffs you are on with your energy supplier to set up Powerpal correctly so you get the correct readings on how much power you use

nikita kelly
nikita kelly

When they come you show your power bill so they can get your metre number off it and stuff like that to set up the device you download an app and you can see do you see today weekly what is going to cost you day to day or month to month

Suzanne M

Thank you for the replies, i don't have paper bills anymore only on my laptop but at least they are not trying to sign me up to something :)

Kathy
Kathy

You can always put your power tariffs in yourself via the app. It's what I did as I got my Powerpal in the mail. I've had it since before they become free.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Powerpal? Claim your listing.
ProductReview.com.au award logo

Powerpal Energy Monitor is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more