1.2

JMc

JMcPenrith

Presto - total waste of time!

Don't waste your time & /or money. Content is years old & other steaming services have better at a lower cost.

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

No AppleTV or Xbox Support!

How can this service not have an AppleTV or an Xbox app?! That alone is a total deal breaker for me. As Presto is owned and operated by Foxtel I'd expect a lot more for the money. Bring out the apps and lower the price and maybe people will leave other services but until then it's not something I'd use again.

Crap

Presto is the absolute worst streaming provider. If i could give minus 5 stars i would. You watch 1 episode if you are lucky before "player error" or whoops something went wrong....what a load of crap.

toni

toni

For technology as it is today - presto Is a Neanderthal

No auto play, only 2 devices never starts , technology is crap - way behind Stan and Netflix - program choice is good - -if u could watch them that is - keeps falling over won't let u log in - my biggest peave is no auto play - - in this day and age better quality is expected - will be cancelling ASAP - hung in there hoping for the lightbulb to go on with the presto team and to gain some improvement but it never came - - I'm done

Shanksy

ShanksyBeerwah

Presto Scam!! Half Star

Presto is the biggest legal scam out there. Try to unsubscribe after 1 month free trial and they say I have no membership with them but still take out monthly payment that can't be stopped. They have my bank details but no membership. Reporting Presto to ACCC is my next line of action. What they are doing is fraudulent. NOT HAPPY JAN.!

Just Horrible.

Signed up to the free trial and immediately know I won't be continuing subscription. The app for Samung Smart TVs is beyond awful. Search does not work correctly and displays totally unrelated titles. Only shows 3 programs at a time while browsing for something to watch. No "my list", no "recently watched".

To top it all off, the streaming is very poor with frequent pauses. Not even worth $0.

jay

jayMelbourne

Greedy and Desperate for your Money

Yarnijoel

YarnijoelAU

User interface is terrible.

I subscribe to all three movie streaming services and Presto is by far the worst. I have resubscribed briefly to watch two shows they have I want to see but I am reminded of why I have cancelled this service previously. I am unsure why these issues persist, it seems common knowledge that almost all users begrudge the fact that Presto is hard to navigate, doesn't offer continuous play and buffers half way through shows. It is slow, entirely un-user friendly and unless it steps up it's game, will never compete with Netflix irregardless of content. I live in hope that this merge with Foxtel play addresses these issues or you can have all the shows in the world, I still won't use your service.

Max

MaxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is so bad, the frustration of using it almost resulted in divorce.

The interface is horrible. We have a free trial with Foxtel, but I have reset the password several times and entered the password countless times. If I get the password wrong it tells me, but when I get it right it does nothing. Even using the website is a horrible experience.

Find out how Presto compares to other Online Streaming Services

Avoid avoid avoid. Greedy and dishonest people.

I know I direct debit will be charged.
Therefore, I cancelled it on the day my subscription expired but the money was already charged from my credit card. I sent them an email on the same day but they refused to give me refund.
If they are a company with good customer service, they should have given me back $15. However, they were waiting 2 days before replying to my email.
Such greedy and dishonest people. There is not even a phone number for me to call.

I'm done with you, PRESTO. I have a promotion code but I won't use it because you are the worst company.

Hi Liam,

Thanks for taking the time to review Presto. If you can private message us here with your account email address we'd be more than happy to take another look at your case and our previous interactions. We look forward to hearing from you!

Whitesox

WhitesoxMelbourne

Like renting a scratched DVD over and over again

Presto has great content but terrible user interface. It would be very rare to make it through a whole program without the streaming freezing or completely dropping out, regardless of what device I used. Often I had to log out and restart my device 15+ times in one sitting. It was so frustrating - it was like renting a DVD, driving all the way home, putting it on only to find halfway through it was scratched... then driving back to the store to get another one... only to find that was scratched too!! Fifty shades of terrible. Stick to Netflix or Stan.

Tim

Tim

REMOVES SHOWS WHEN YOU ARE 1/2 WAY THROUGH THE SEASON

Don't waste your money people. Presto have removed a show I was half way through watching. It's sad that channel 7 and foxtel make it so obvious that they've invested **** all into Presto. They've just created something extremely basic in order make money. Don't even get me started on the functionality...

MarkBrisbane

Hopeless

Just can't watch anything with out having to re start it all the time. Netflix and Stan work 100% on same device iPad Air but this presto really need work. It's not worth anything if it's not working.

Eddie

EddieAdelaide

AS4044

Tried to join presto on their 1 month free trial but everytime I attempt to login error AS4044 appears telling me I have no account yet if I attampt to register again it reads account already exists. Total waste of time. No surprise the business failed...

FergoCanberra 2600, ACT

Stole my money.

Stole my money, horrible customer service. Wouldn't give a refund. Avoid these crooks. Oh and the log in process on smart TVs is horrible.

Find out how Presto compares to other Online Streaming Services

Terrible. Just a waste of effort and money.

Used Presto for the first time tonight. The site or its servers just keep crashing. I can't load ANY content. I watched two episodes of a series I was interested in following but after that there was an endless "Loading Symbol" on the screen and the image quality itself was poor. To make it worse, you have to shut everything down and log back in again to access the menu. But literally nothing that I chose would play. Words cannot convey my loathing for anyone who had anything to do with this fiasco of a "product".

Nero
Nero

So many UI issues

If it's not the app - it's the website. Always crashes, can't remember the last place. In terms of Stan or Netflix - this one just can't keep up in terms of user experience. I won't be using after trial. Shame because the content is good.

No new movies

Presto is a waste of money, same movies for the last 2 months with maybe one of 2 crap movies added. Better selection of movies on free to air tv. At a friends house looking at their Netflix and so much better. Time for a change I be thinking.

Presto sux
Presto sux

So do I get a discount for the next 2 months and how much is the new system going to cost?

Same cost as Netflix and Stan but not worth 1 cent

Consistent pauses [dial-up flashbacks] and can not keep track of what you watch...stops mid episode and then resumes from episode 1 of a season regardless of what episode you were watching. Very disappointed.

Anon-ymous

Anon-ymousVictoria

Don't bother

Tracy Butland

Tracy Butlandasked

Want to change devices but an error message keeps coming up. Been trying since yesterday afternoon. Whats going on?

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for getting in contact, we're keen to help you out.

If you can either message send your account email address to support@presto.com.au or to us via private message here on Product Review, we'll be happy to take a look into this matter for you and help you out.

Cheers,
The Presto Support Team

Judy Joseph

Judy Josephasked

I am asking you to please cancel my subscription AGAIN!! I unsubscribed in September,,, however I've just realised after checking my visa statements that you are continuing to charge me.. also $15.99 at that, which I never ever agreed to????? I have sent you my email addresses explaining the problem on your Presto "contact" page .... I'm not happy. Why did you not cancel my subscription when I asked you and continued to bill me double the amount I originally agreed to. Please explain????

Fergo

Contact customer service and forward them the emails where you requested to unsubscribe. I will never get my money back but you might. They told me if I had made the request before the auto renewal they would have given me a refund.

Hi Judy,

Thanks for taking the time to contact Presto on Product Review.

If you've sent an email to support@presto.com.au about your issue we should get back to you shortly and be able to help you out. Alternatively, send us a private message here on Product Review with your account email address and we'll be happy to look into things this way for you.

We look forward to getting this resolved soon.

Cheers,
The Presto Support Team

Amkeker

Amkekerasked

Can Presto work on a Samsung smart tv?

Teri Watts
Teri Watts

Im unsure as i use a chromecast to stream to my tv from my phone

Brietta K.Presto

Hi Amkeker, we're happy to clarify this for you!

Presto is currently compatible with a 2012 to 2014 models on Samsung Smart TV. To confirm whether your TV is a compatible device, feel free to provide us with the model number of your TV. This can be found on the rear of the device and will look similar in format to this – ‘UA32H5500AW’.

Feel free to also check out the rage of compatible devices on our Devices Page > presto.com.au/devices. We have a range of streaming devices available listed on our Devices Page for customers to stream Presto from. Hope this helps!

Get an answer from our members and Presto representatives

Other Online Streaming Services