Prince Lionheart bebePOD Plus

Prince Lionheart bebePOD Plus

See the Best Portable High Chairs / Booster Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Couldnt have lived without this

i brought this for my daughter, and used it every day!
we had a proper expensive highchair, but i still opted to use this until her chubby little legs could fit in it anymore.
i used it as a highchair - popped it up on the kitchen bench so i wasn’t bending over to feed her. also as a booster seat when we visited friends, we would put it on a normal dining chair so she was our height (or could at least see over the table, it made her feel like a 'big girl' lol). My little girl would not let me out of her sight, so when i would be cooking i would pop her in it on the bench with the attachment toy and she was stay amused till i finished!
i have brought this for friends as baby shower gifts, and they all rave about it!!
Everything!!! just amazing! the price is so worth it! trust me :-)

Unsafe

I was really happy with this product the first few times of use until i placed my child who is 8 months in the seat only to find her in tears face down on the floor after the bebepod tipped over
She has a chair to sit on while playing with larger toys
Dangerous tips over and is very cramped

Maybe don't leave your child unattended???

A great product and I actually liked better than the Bumbo due to the leg holes being wider but a toss up between this and the Bumbo. I liked that this came with the tray (not an additional like with most Bumbos) and the toy was great and kept attached so I did not need to keep getting it.
Has a longer use time than a Bumbo due to width of leg room (more room for chunkier legs).
Toys that fits into the tray so you are not always having to retrieve it.
Toy is also great as has lots of bits to it so baby does not get bored quickly.
Use of the tray helps baby from getting/rolling out.
The place mats are not easily cleaned and in fact I never used,
Holes int he tray that hold the toy mean that food can get into it and can be more difficult to clean although the fact that the toy stays in place more than makes up for this.
Not as supportive in the back as a Bumbo.

OK

Got this for my bub when she is 4 months. Great for baby who are independent and loves to try and sit by themselves. She gets bores sitting in it though. The toy that came with it was fantastic! My daughter loves playing with it! We take the bebe pod with us to nanna's place. So very easy to clean. We don't use the tray at all. So that was a waste. If I knew that the tray would be tight for my bubby, I would have bought the cheaper on without the tray.
Portable, easy to clean. Bright colours. The toy that came with it.
Quite expensive and doesn't last that long. The tray is hard to slide in and baby seems to be cramped in when tray is in use.

I have recommended this to my Mother's Group and think it is great - it took a great weight off my mind after I was told by the Dr to keep her off her back as much as possible. Before we got this seat she spent most of her time lying on her back but with this were able to leave her safely sitting up while we did things and she loved the toy.
Helps babies learn to sit and keeps them off their backs while they are learning. We were told by the paeditrition that we needed to keep our baby off her back because her head was quite flat at the back but she wasn't yet able to sit on her own and rolled onto her back if we put her on her stomach. This was perfect for keeping her upright and she loved the toy. You can strap it to your normal dining chairs so baby can join the family for meal times, it is portable so we take it to friends' houses and her grandma's. Also good for outside activities - she sits in it while I garden and hang the washing etc
The tray is a little tricky to slide on but you just have to look underneath while you do it and it gets easier. It was more expensive than the Bumbo but I think worth it. Our daughter's head is already looking much rounder since we started using it and she can sit up now unassisted.

Where can I buy it in Australia?

great product

This has been great for my bubba who is an escape artist & has managed to tip the bumbo up & crawl out. He hasn't managed that with this one... Not yet anyway. I take it to my mothers place so he can eat, without worrying about the high chair. I think nthis is much better than the bumbo.
easy to take from place to place

Brilliant product, would recommend once bub had good head control. Love that the toy is removable (bub loves playing with it while lying on her mat.)
light, easy to take with us, and so easy to clean. Love the tray and the toy as it keeps bub amused when I'm doing things.
nothing as yet. Bit pricey though.

Good

I bought this seat for my 4 month old daughter and she like being independant so its great for that. We tend to play the "toys on the tray, toys off the tray" game but it keeps her amused. I wish I had bought this seat a month earlier when she was first able to hold her head so I would be able to get more use out of it.
Allows baby to sit up by themselves. Comes with a tray so you can use it for feeding. Its light and small so you can take it with you if visiting friends and family etc. Its lovely and soft with no sharp edges to hurt baby.
This seat doesn't last very long for baby. Its quite expensive. My little girl doesn't like sitting in it for very long.

Good

I love it as baby loves it, can be a highchair and a portable play seat as well, I can pop bubs in this and he sits with me whilst I fold washing ar do jobs close by and he feels involved too.
Portable, easy to clean, baby loves it, removable tray & placemats & cute toy
I guess that its only for 3-12 months and it's a bit expensive

Good

I'm glad I bought it. It's like a mini highchair and acts as a playpen. I feel confident about leaving the room for brief errands with her in it.
ideal for overcoming baby's frustration at not sitting up by herself and can anchor her safely even when she can. Tray and toy are great extras for feeding and playing. Easy to clean. Easily portable.
Like a lot of baby toys, they have a short useful life. Baby is always leaning over to reach for dropped toys, but I suppose she's stretching and strengthening and you have to expect to constantly fetch toys for babies! I've heard that they can tip back when baby is big enough and has strong legs, but this has not happened to us yet.