Proteus Studio 5 Home Gym

Proteus Studio 5 Home Gym

Quality Design, Flawless Function, Great Versatility.

I bought the Proteus Studio 5 Home Gym a few years ago and I've found it to be just perfect. Quality design, flawless function and great versatility. The large pictorial exercise chart that comes with the Studio 5 displays examples of 21 useful resistance exercises within the machine's capabilities. Resistance weight changes are very easy on the Studio 5 and it covers a wide range from very light weights for rehabilitation exercise level right up to the full stack of 200 lbs for the monster gym junkies. I've yet to see a better home gym, and certainly for the price it's great value for money. It now appears to have been superceded by the very similar Proteus Talos TG-520.

Great quality

I purchased a studio 5 home gym 20 years ago an really thrashed it for10 years. Then stored in the back of my garage for 10 years. I am 53 and pulled it out a couple months ago. Works just like the day I purchased it and doing a great job. I would highly recommend this equipment for the serious health nut. Comfortable and easy to use.
Does a great job and easy to use
Nothing

I have an older model of the gym and have no instructions of using it. Could I get an instruction book?
Not that I know of. Any Gym equipment shop should be able to photo copy a set of exercises for you though..

Similar listings