Total Care Allwormer Worming Tablets for Cats

Total Care Allwormer Worming Tablets for Cats

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Pat K.Melbourne

Seemed Inexpensive, But Failed to Deliver

blackcat3

blackcat3NSW, 2350

Good

I think they are a well priced worming product for cats. The tablet would be better if it was smaller. I had to ring the customer service number to confirm how much to give to my kitten and I found the person I spoke to very helpful.
very economical and available in the cat food aisle at the supermarket.
They are quite a big tablet which was difficult to give to my small kitten. The are based on 1 tablet for 1kg of body weight, so It would have been very hard inconvenient to give 4 tablets to my older cat who is 4kg.

ajenkins89

ajenkins89

Good

This easy to use worming tablet comes in a handy pack of six. They are a good size to feed to your cat directly or secretly hide in their food.
Very affordable and covers a range on nasty worms that could harm your furry friend
instructions are a little vague

Bad

i think its the best one out there, but needs to be smaller and with no smell at all for any cats to digest.
the packaging
too big for my cat to take and the smell is to strong.

trish

trishasked

How many tablets for a 5kg cat?

Pat K.

Hello there, the instructions on the box state 1/2 tablet for cats between 2kg - 4kg, and 1 tablet for cats between 4kg - 8kg, so I guess if you were going to use this product on your cat, you would feed 1 tablet to him / her (that's if you can figure out a way to get your cat to eat it).

Get an answer from our members and Total Care representatives