Total Care Allwormer Worming Tablets for Cats

Total Care Allwormer Worming Tablets for Cats

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Seemed Inexpensive, But Failed to Deliver

I bought this at Big W - $20 for 4 tablets. Pricewise, seemed cheaper than other allwormer tablet brands, and Purina seemed like a well-known, popular and reputable brand. Lots of slick marketing, anyway. Dosage specified as half tablet for cats 2kg or less, one tablet for cats over 2kg. All the advertising said that Purina Totalcare Tasty Intestinal Allwormer Tablets are a breeze to give your cat, because they are so small and are a tasty beef flavour to boot. Well, these tablets might be "tasty" (and Lord knows how Purina determined the veracity of this claim) but my cat saw it coming a mile off, even wrapped completely in his favourite food - minced beef. He took one sniff of the disguised half-tablet, completely buried in 100 times its own weight in minced beef, and turned away in disgust. This reinforces my concern that corporations are afforded superior legal status to human beings, and by virtue of the collective skills of their employees have super-human intelligence, and yet have no conscience. When will the marketing wizards ever just tell the truth instead of telling the customer whatever it is that they think will get the sale? They won't get any more than one sale out of me. Fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me.

Good

I think they are a well priced worming product for cats. The tablet would be better if it was smaller. I had to ring the customer service number to confirm how much to give to my kitten and I found the person I spoke to very helpful.
very economical and available in the cat food aisle at the supermarket.
They are quite a big tablet which was difficult to give to my small kitten. The are based on 1 tablet for 1kg of body weight, so It would have been very hard inconvenient to give 4 tablets to my older cat who is 4kg.

Good

This easy to use worming tablet comes in a handy pack of six. They are a good size to feed to your cat directly or secretly hide in their food.
Very affordable and covers a range on nasty worms that could harm your furry friend
instructions are a little vague

Bad

i think its the best one out there, but needs to be smaller and with no smell at all for any cats to digest.
the packaging
too big for my cat to take and the smell is to strong.

How many tablets for a 5kg cat?
Hello there, the instructions on the box state 1/2 tablet for cats between 2kg - 4kg, and 1 tablet for cats between 4kg - 8kg, so I guess if you were going to use this product on your cat, you would feed 1 tablet to him / her (that's if you can figure out a way to get your cat to eat it).