Total Care Chocolate Worming Treatment for Dogs

Total Care Chocolate Worming Treatment for Dogs

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant product!

I've been administering other brands of worming tablets/chews for years and decided to try the chocolate worming treatment and it's fantastic! My pooch chewed the treatment immediately without any hesitation unlike the other treatments and it's cost effective too!

Excellent product.

Total Care Chocolate Worming Treatment for Dogs is easy to administer and very effective.Would recommend this product to any caring dog owner.

have a dog 8kg. how often do I give her a square? Packet says lasts 3months. Is that per square or 6 squares over that period?
As per the instructions I read it to be 1 square per 10kg weight once every 3 months. Overdosing could be harmful.Hope that helps.

How many squares of worming chocolate do u give to a small size dog-jack russelX?????
Suggest you follow the instructions on the packet.Less than 10kg = 1 square 10kg to 20kg = 2 squares5 Kgs or less= 1/2 square

I got my pup at 8 weeks, I gave her a purina total care worming choc tablet that week she is now 10 weeks and she is scrapping her butt again it says to give again at 12 but can I give her the other half 2 weeks early? She is an inside dog and has scrapped her bum inside to.
Would suggest you stick to the instructions on the pack.The problem could be other cause related. Have you considered checking with a vet?