Raco Cookware

Raco Cookware

See the Best Cookware & Fryware in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer.

Even Heat DistributionNo
Store Locationemailed as they requested

Markus

MarkusGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality cookware for a budget

Recently purchased 3 pots and 1 pans in stainless steel with copper bottoms .
Awesome price , very happy with quality make and good weight on all items , handles attached well highly recommend !!

Purchased in October 2019 at Harris Scarfe for $120.00.

Hot Handles While Cooking Yes
Even Heat DistributionYes
Store LocationHarris Scarfe
Catherine

Catherine

Unreliable quality and disappointing customer service

Store LocationBig W
Laila

LailaSydney, NSW

Raco serenity 20cm open frying pan

I've owned a pan from Serenity range for three months and the outside layer is peeking. The non-stick ceramic is very difficult to clean, when something sticks to it. Also everytime I'd use it would eventually smell of burnt plastic, so I guess the plastic used for the handle is not ideal choice.

Will look elsewhere for a quality ceramic coated cookware.

inky

inkymelbourne

raco serenity

a month ago we purchsed a Raco Serenity frying pan - 30cm skillet. it is easily the most slippery pan we have ever used, much more so than the european brands we have used (but not all brands). So far 6 stars out of 5

JandaMelbourne

A once great brand: But

Shell

ShellMelbourne

Excellent product

I use this saute pan 5 times a week and it is an excellent product. Much more durable than most other brands out there. It can take a high heat and food does not become baked on. The anodised surface is extremely tough.

NO SCRUBBING!!

We received a free set of RACO cookware when we purchased our stove, and are extremely happy with the product. Very impressed with the no sticking, save heaps of time when doing the washing up. Have tried a few different brands over the last 12 months, but these pots have definitely been the best ones.
No sticking

Great Product!!

Acquired this to replace my original set (bought 30 years ago) and am extremely happy and satisfied with the new styling, quality and feel of the product. Handles are very impressive. Cookware is extremely durable and easy to clean and cooks food perfectly. There is a variety of pot sizes as well as two(2) different sized frypans. Would recommend this brand to anyone.
Durable and good looking.

Wish I could find a man like this!!

I received a set of raco saucepans as a promotional gift when i purchased an ariston stove. The first thing i noticed was the quality and classy appearance and was happy to hand over my old pots to my son. Secondly i was impressed by the cooking- even and no sticking and most importantly efficient.

ScottyP

ScottyPNSW, 2256

Well made products, excellent service.

We received a Raco cookware set for a wedding gift 6 years ago. Since this time, we've dealt with Raco on a number of occasions in regards to warranty and returns, and advice on cleaning and storage. Each time we've felt like both the customer care operators, and the technicians actually gave a care about their customers, and their product. We may have got lucky with those we spoke to, but I feel good product breeds good service, both of which Raco have in ample supply.

We've also purchased direct from Raco and goods have arrived within 48 hours. All in all, a refreshing experience to deal with a company like this.
Great advice, product and service.

JanLetch

JanLetchAU

Would highly recommend this outlet to buy online.

Answered my query within 24hrs. Delivered in a time frame above expectations. Even gift wrapped. Couldn't be happier with the service.
Everything/

Brianasked

Are the food contact surfaces of RACO S.S. cookware, of 18-00 S.S.?

Janda

I have been using RACO cookware for many years and the only time I buy new ones is for gifts for family so I don't have any of the packaging anymore.

The food contact surfaces are certainly all polished stainless steel (I don't like Teflon type non-stick surfaces) and stand up to heavy coarse steel scouring pads without being scratched, if, as a totally random example,you burn rice into a pot, or hot oil darkens a surface.

The lids are the same, although as I mentioned in my review, the last time I went looking for a gift they only had glass lids available. Some of my pots have copper bases but that is bonded to the outside of the pot. The inside is stainless steel.

I do not know the grade of stainless steel but it is certainly apt for purpose.

Many thanks.