Real Funeral Insurance

Real Funeral Insurance

Shirleyb

ShirleybDarling Downs, QLD

Must keep this going

This policy is essential.It is good value and the staff made everything easier and straight forward A great help.Will recommend real insurance to anyone who wants economical value for money

Sheryl O.Northern Region, NSW

Excellent, very happy

I was quite surprised at the value of the policy and how simple and easy it was to start it, the service I received from Dee was excellent, Thank You

Dee,
Thank you for your support, and assistance,
Sheryl

Hi Sheryl,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the excellent service that you have received from Dee and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Vivien

VivienFar North Queensland, QLD

I wish we'd gone with Real Insurance 4 years ago.

Compared with the final expenses insurance we took out with Australian Seniors 4 years ago, Real is streets ahead in cost and benefits. Premiums are cheaper, short and long term benefits far outweigh our other policy else.

Hi Vivien,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.

Katrina

KatrinaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great service and great benefit

Yes, I was happy with the extremely quick response and lovely polite staff. I am thankful for the easiness and information given to me for the future and the lowering rates plus the money back with this policy. Thank you

Hi Katrina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.
Jessica

Ok but i feel there is room for improvement

The policy was very easy to set up and was good value at the beginning i understand as the yrs go by inflation is cruel to all of us . kind regards

Rizhwan

RizhwanSydney, NSW

Simple and Easy

A pleasure to deal with. No hassles and no transfers to different departments. Just 1 phone call and everything was sorted. I couldn't have asked for a simpler transaction. Great

Gay PatriciaMid North Coast, NSW

Funeral fund

Don’t think was good value considering how long we have been paying for this funeral fund, as for the original set up it was very good,as for lodging a claim the service was excellent,

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJuly 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
Gay Patricia

Gay Griffiths Policy number [Number Removed] have changed to just me since my husband passed away on the 15th July, just depending on aged pension, harder to make ends meet, Regards Gay

Rosemary

RosemaryDarling Downs, QLD

positive

Contact was helpful and easy to understand, she gave me time to think things through and crunch numbers. Very easy to set up and I felt that the cover was adequate.

Hi Rosemary,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Delighted

Very happy with the Real insurance
Thank you. .....the policy was easy to set up and the assistant was very helpful.... have not yet submitted a claim but I am sure it will be very reliable. ..... Anthea Brackenridge

Hi Anthea,

Goralyna

GoralynaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Positive experience

My contact was very friendly and knowledgeable. He guided me through the process and helped me to get the cover best for me and my family. I’m really pleased with what I decided on.

Lee S.

Lee S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I now have peace of mind.

The CSA was genuine and a pleasure to talk to. Everything was outlined clearly and simply. I feel that the policy is value for money. I can now.relax knowing that I have cover.

Malcolm

MalcolmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

it was whatv i wanted

i feel it was good value and easy to set up and the gentlemen on the phone was very frienly and helpful he made sure i under stood every thing

Hi Malcolm,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

Jo Chapple

Jo ChappleSouth East Queensland, QLD

It gives me peace of mind that my children won't have to deal with finding the money when I pass.

It is cost effective and I pay an amount per fortnight that covers myself and my youngest 3 children until they are old enough to get their own insurance policy.

This good I’ve been with real insurance for almost 10 years

Real insurance are always pay once they know you need it and they give time to the customer but one thing is it gose up every year which make it hard for someone like me on the pension

Doug

DougHunter Region, NSW

Essential

Easy to set up and reasonable value although it is getting a little expensive now that I have to rely on an aged pension. . Less financial pressure on children when the time comes

Kathleen

KathleenNew South Wales

Very Good

I was very happy with the service and and my policy i am happy with for me and my partner.
It was very easy to set up and happy with the outcome I would recommend to anyone.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

This makes things a little less stressful

The policy was very simple to set up with minimum of fuss and Keven was very polite and w is experienced in explaining details
Thank you For your assistance and help
Rod young

Hi Rod,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Keven and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Ian

IanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Something everyone needs to think about and you make it easy

Very easy to set up. Maggie talked me through the process professionalely and made it easy to understand. I appreciate having the security of knowing that my husband and I are covered in the future.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Real has a very affordable fortnightly repayment amount and Francis was really good and i think real offers peace of mind for me now in regards to looking after loved ones

bobmarley1

bobmarley1Peel, WA

Very helpful and friendly staff

Very easy to set up and got as much help that was needed from the staff member.Went through everything in very plan language.It is a very good price and the benefits that go along with being a member are rewarding.

Raelene K.

Raelene K.asked

Hi, I would like to know how much a policy would be for a couple. (aged 65 and 67) How much would it be a fortnight to cover,and how long do we have to be paying insurance to receive the benefit in case of unexpected death to either? Thanks for your help Raelene

Louise
Louise

No idea you'd have to contact them direct great prices tho

Hi Raelene,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. The quote will vary depending on the benefit amount that you choose, which can be from $3,000 up to $15,000. Upon taking out a policy, cover is for accidental death only in the first 12 months, then death by any cause thereafter. Further information is available on our website; https://www.realinsurance.com.au/funeral-insurance or alternatively, I can arrange for one of our lovely team members to give you a call and provide you with a quote. I have sent you a private message, if you would like to proceed with a call.

Zeron

Zeronasked

How long after you log the form and the berial certificate do you get payed out

Bernadette
Bernadette

Not sure

Hi Zeron,
Thank you for raising your question. Claims are generally paid within 1–2 business days on receipt of the completed claim form and supporting documents. Sometimes this may take longer if the documentation is inconclusive. Where this is the case we will seek additional information to process the claim as promptly as possible. We will call you as soon as there is an update and every 10 business days to keep you informed of how your claim is progressing. If your claim is approved, payment will be made promptly.

Thecurlasked

Does Real Insurance do Funeral Cover for people with Part 9 debt Agreements

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 you can apply for cover. However, Real Insurance does have a duty of care to ensure that any potential customer has the financial means to service their policy on going.
If you would like to learn more, please send a private message with your best contact number and I will arrange for a team member to contact you. Alternatively, you can call 1300 367 325.
Tess

Hi
I already have insurance with you but have heard you do not cover people on a Part 9 agreement and my husband has one I do not

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for your response. As you are already insured with us, I would like to escalate your question to our customer support team. If you are open to this, can you please send a private message with your policy number and best contact number and I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss this further.
Tess