Cheesed off

Cheesed off

with words of empathy, money was transferred overnight, funeral and cremation all paid, understanding, and caring staff.

The money covered what we needed, almost 24 hour to receive money. All my family is now covered, it took away financial stress and gave us peace of mind, thanks to compassionate caring staff.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week

Hi,
I am sorry to hear of your loss and wish to extend my sympathy to you and your family. We appreciate your kind words and are pleased to hear that we were able to provide support during such a tough time.

Peace of mind

I was amazed how quick real insurance paid our policy when my husband died...it was a relief not to find that money.. thank you I will recommend it to all

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2018

Perfect

It was very easy the person on the other end was very polite and went through every detail with me we have not made a claim as yet it is good value and affordable

Hi Rosemary,
I'm delighted to hear that you have found value in your policy and of the great service you received from our team member when setting up your cover. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Rosemary S.
Rosemary S.

Thank you it’s been a pleasure doing business with you

Joseph

JosephSouth East Queensland, QLD

it's OK

Seems that the yearly premium increases taking of all the benefit the LI was offering at beginning,it seems to me as a trap for older people who took the Life policy at older age.

Hi Joseph,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we really appreciate it. We are always looking to improve the service that we provide to our customers and your feedback will assist with this.
Alisa

I hope the family benefit

It suits .my situation and is of acceptable cost. But only the future will tell if this has been a good choice, and l Will never known because this is for my funeral

Hi Margaret,
I'm glad to hear that we have been able to provide you with an affordable policy that is suitable to your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.
Alisa

Been with Real nigh on 10 yrs now service has been good and any issues have been quickly resolved

Easy to set up and satisfied with my choice as I am writing this my wife hasn’t yet had to make a claim. Like the 10% back every 3 years.

Funeral ripoff

My policy was definitely not good value, was in for 10 years to have spent more than value of policy and if in for a further ten years before fully paaid would have earnt nothing more. Company had got my money and wasn't prepared to offer any incentive to continue so we cut our losses bought a plot and just putting money in bank even at their interest rates better than real funeral insurance.

Kimbo

KimboThe Mallee, VIC

Peace of Mind

The premium is inexpensive and easy to fit within a budget. Staff are always very friendly and helpful and quick to answer. And I love the bonus every three years from taking out our policy, by getting a cheque in the mail

Patricia

PatriciaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Insurance that Really Helps

Policy was very simple to set up with no complications and policy meets all my needs. Staff treated me like a person and not a number. Real Insurance is the best.

Fantastic

I set my policy up years ago and l have never had any issues with my policy
The staff are friendly and willing to help in any way when asked

Hi Jodie.
It's wonderful to hear of the fantastic service you have received when speaking with our team members and appreciate you sharing your review with us. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.

Stacey Dannielle

Stacey DannielleHobart, TAS

Great value

Yes very easy to set my policy up n very good value very helpful aswell on the phone and im sure when it comes to my children using my policy they will be very helpful aswell as they were when my dad passed away and i got his policy for his funeral

Sharna collins

Sharna collinsSoutheast, SA

Perfect stress less

Very easy to set up. No stress to set up. Feel reassured that when I pass on there is no worries for my family. I'm happy with real funeral fund

Hi Sharna,
It's wonderful to hear that setting up your policy was met with ease and that we have provided you with peace of mind. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.
Alisa

Happy to let you no how happy I am at real insurance

It was easy to set up and easy to pay and affordable I would recommend it to my family and friends real insurance is polite I have the pice of mind that my family won’t struggle with my funeral

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

It's great to have peace of mind

The policy was extremely easy to set up and the cost is affordable as I am a pensioner
I know I won't be leaving my family with the hassle of paying for a funeral

Hi Michael,
It's great to hear we have been able to set up an affordable policy for you with ease and provide you with peace of mind. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Real Funeral Insurance

Setting up funeral insurance for myself was so simple and very quick.

Making a claim on my mother's funeral insurance 6 years ago less than a week. Staff are very respectful.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateMay 2014

how it is

how it isWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

trusted company

yes dont really thinkabout it.im know im covered if the unexpected arive.thankyou.and every 3years i recive a rebate if thats what u call it nice always on time and very reliable.i do recommend Real Life furneral cover and insurance.

Carolyn

CarolynHunter Region, NSW

Helpful advice

Very helpful with my needs met, courteous staff over the phone for enquiries, with covid I was needing to reduce my payments so I was able to redesign my funeral cover.

Rosie

RosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind

I believe this policy is good value, it was so easy to set up, and I think it will give my partner and children peace of mind if and when the policy is used. Thank you.

Jedda

JeddaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Insurance gives me security.

I am content my kids will be looked after when I die and that's all that matters to me. It gave me a lot of peace of mind after my daughter's death.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

It is a real comfort to know that my family has no worries when the time comes to claim

Yes very easy and no worry to
Make sure it is up to date as it is taken out my account it is just peace of mind and I don’t miss it

Hi Joan,
I'm delighted to hear that your experience has been met with ease and that we have been able to provide you with peace of mind. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it.

Raelene K.

Raelene K.asked

Hi, I would like to know how much a policy would be for a couple. (aged 65 and 67) How much would it be a fortnight to cover,and how long do we have to be paying insurance to receive the benefit in case of unexpected death to either? Thanks for your help Raelene

Louise
Louise

No idea you'd have to contact them direct great prices tho

Hi Raelene,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. The quote will vary depending on the benefit amount that you choose, which can be from $3,000 up to $15,000. Upon taking out a policy, cover is for accidental death only in the first 12 months, then death by any cause thereafter. Further information is available on our website; https://www.realinsurance.com.au/funeral-insurance or alternatively, I can arrange for one of our lovely team members to give you a call and provide you with a quote. I have sent you a private message, if you would like to proceed with a call.

Zeron

Zeronasked

How long after you log the form and the berial certificate do you get payed out

Bernadette
Bernadette

Not sure

Hi Zeron,
Thank you for raising your question. Claims are generally paid within 1–2 business days on receipt of the completed claim form and supporting documents. Sometimes this may take longer if the documentation is inconclusive. Where this is the case we will seek additional information to process the claim as promptly as possible. We will call you as soon as there is an update and every 10 business days to keep you informed of how your claim is progressing. If your claim is approved, payment will be made promptly.

Thecurlasked

Does Real Insurance do Funeral Cover for people with Part 9 debt Agreements

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 you can apply for cover. However, Real Insurance does have a duty of care to ensure that any potential customer has the financial means to service their policy on going.
If you would like to learn more, please send a private message with your best contact number and I will arrange for a team member to contact you. Alternatively, you can call 1300 367 325.
Tess

Hi
I already have insurance with you but have heard you do not cover people on a Part 9 agreement and my husband has one I do not

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for your response. As you are already insured with us, I would like to escalate your question to our customer support team. If you are open to this, can you please send a private message with your policy number and best contact number and I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss this further.
Tess