Real Funeral Insurance

• 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 2-4 weeks (3)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (25) · No (1)

This is great I can live

My policy is good value, no haven't made a claim not 85 that's to old to care about a lousy 20.0000
To pay 7.000 not much left only get 25% and not of the policy but of the 10.000 that's
A rip off and an insult.

Hi Paula,
We are pleased to hear of the value that you have found in your policy and appreciate the feedback that you have shared with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any queries in the future.
Alisa

Amazing help me a lot

Yes good value and Yes very easy to set up I know it will help my family in the future
No I ddnt lodged any claim and I hope it won't for a very long time

Just what I needed

The cover I selected is affordable and suitable for my needs and the customer service I received was very professional, polite and understanding, the process was very quick and easy

Just perfect!

The Real insurance team are professional, patient and caring. Great value and hassle free. I've been a member for about 3-4 yrs as it gives me piece of mind if anything happens.

This is perfect

Great service and team callers
Easy solutions to problems and very understanding team
Easy to join and fast responsible decision making.
Always puts clients needs first and always gives the right advice.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn’t feel like a number! Thank you

Setting up the policy was very straight forward and easy to set up the customer service was fantastic and answered any questions I had very clearly I felt like I wasn’t just another number and the conversation was personal I had been putting this off but so glad I finally did it! Thank you for your wonderful assistance

Rachael
RachaelHunter Region, NSW

Set up this policy due to an experience of a friend who had no funeral insurance and circumstances made it difficult for them so thought it was time to do my own. Found I got a fantastic explanation of the policy and good value aswell.. Very friendly and professional service.
Would recommend this company to friends and family.

Lesley
LesleyCentral West, NSW

glad i have finally done this

i am happy with the way AJ went over the policy with me today. i don't feel like there is anything he didn't explain to me. and because of his attention to detail i was happy to proceed.

You guys are amazing

Policy is great value for money and your staff are fantastic - clear, engaging, polite and caring. Nothing was rushed she ensured I understood everything clearly. The whole experience was very pleasant one.

Affordable funeral insurance.

Set up this policy on the basis that my husband had funeral ins with Real and when we needed it had fast and efficient resolution. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Peter Ford
Peter Ford

Very affordable

Policy was of good value to me. As a pensioner I was surprised to hear that the price was way below what I expected. The consultant was very knowledgeable and professional.

Penny
PennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This gives me the peace of mind knowing my family won’t have to worry about paying for my funeral

Very easy I just made a phone call and it was all done.My niece claimed for her mother and said she was extremely happy with how quick they paid her

John010
John010Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service [Real Funeral Insurance]

I have been a customer of Real for 11 years and I am very happy so far with the cost and service. When I signed up I encouraged other families members It was taken up and unfortunately and unexpectedly that family member passed away 3 years later and the children had no problem with Real paying the Funeral insurance out.

Joy
JoySydney, NSW

Great company. Great staff

Have had funeral policy almost 10years. On occasion have called - staff fantastic and never have a problem sorting out my requests. I will soon be taking out pet insurance as well. Very happy customer

Leighton
LeightonPeak Hill

Easier than i thought, Harry was a a great person to deal with

I would prefer bonuses for feedback, I don't get paid like a CEO for ideas
The big wigs of work places cost me my career in site management, I don't trust
people on big income, and wouldn't help one,

Read more reviews - page 2

Raelene K.
Raelene K.asked

Hi, I would like to know how much a policy would be for a couple. (aged 65 and 67) How much would it be a fortnight to cover,and how long do we have to be paying insurance to receive the benefit in case of unexpected death to either? Thanks for your help Raelene

Louise
Louise

No idea you'd have to contact them direct great prices tho

Hi Raelene,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. The quote will vary depending on the benefit amount that you choose, which can be from $3,000 up to $15,000. Upon taking out a policy, cover is for accidental death only in the first 12 months, then death by any cause thereafter. Further information is available on our website; https://www.realinsurance.com.au/funeral-insurance or alternatively, I can arrange for one of our lovely team members to give you a call and provide you with a quote. I have sent you a private message, if you would like to proceed with a call.
Jessica

Zeron
Zeronasked

How long after you log the form and the berial certificate do you get payed out

Bernadette
Bernadette

Not sure

Hi Zeron,
Thank you for raising your question. Claims are generally paid within 1–2 business days on receipt of the completed claim form and supporting documents. Sometimes this may take longer if the documentation is inconclusive. Where this is the case we will seek additional information to process the claim as promptly as possible. We will call you as soon as there is an update and every 10 business days to keep you informed of how your claim is progressing. If your claim is approved, payment will be made promptly.
Jessica

Thecurlasked

Does Real Insurance do Funeral Cover for people with Part 9 debt Agreements

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 you can apply for cover. However, Real Insurance does have a duty of care to ensure that any potential customer has the financial means to service their policy on going.
If you would like to learn more, please send a private message with your best contact number and I will arrange for a team member to contact you. Alternatively, you can call 1300 367 325.
Tess

Hi
I already have insurance with you but have heard you do not cover people on a Part 9 agreement and my husband has one I do not

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for your response. As you are already insured with us, I would like to escalate your question to our customer support team. If you are open to this, can you please send a private message with your policy number and best contact number and I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss this further.
Tess