Real Funeral Insurance

• 1-2 weeks (2)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (22) · No (0)
julie

julieIllawarra, NSW

Telephone enquires

Do not like the fact if you want to put up your cover they want you to start a whole new policy and you have to start over again with not being covered for a year. That is a rip off as you lose the ten years of money you have been paying for prior to wanting to increase

Catherine M.

Catherine M.Perth, WA

i cant live with out it.

I have been with them real life insurance for many long years always happy with them never change for anyone else always great value for .Me and my family
Thankyou for real life insurance.

Hi Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and I am thrilled to hear that we can continue to provide you with the peace of mind, knowing that you are covered.

JMC

JMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Good value for money and the consultants are always willing to help as much as possible. Would recommend them to anyone. Monthly premium is affordable for me so my family doesn't have to worry if anything happens to me.

Veronica

VeronicaGippsland, VIC

Well explained. All questions answered clearly.

Easy to set up. Polite help. Haven't lodged a claim yet as have just taken out policy. Hardest part has been really review as I didn't have 30 words. Thank you

Michele

MicheleHunter Region, NSW

Policy I can afford on my income

I feel the policy is good value for me for now, will consider updating in a few years. The consultant was friendly and helpful, I would like to see some sort of incentive when your payments exceed the amount your loved ones will receive but peace of mind knowing they are not going to have to struggle to pay for my funeral outweighs that.

Ian Howard

Ian Howard

The policy I have I can afford as I am on a DSP pension

There are other companies out there that are cheaper but also their policies don't have the complete coverage, I have been with Real Insurance for some time now, the customer service has always been excellent.

Excellent service.

Good value for money. It was very easy by the consultant to setup. The consultant was easy to understand what he was talking about. I like where you get some money back.

Customer RelationsReal Insurance

Down to earth representative needs to talk slower but good fella that Anthony bloke cheers

All good gonna die anyway will be the second time donated body to science this is back up you know death is part of life so take in the walk of life Dearly beloved he bloody snuffed it

Claim MadeYes

Hi Reginald,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review, we really appreciate it. I'm pleased to hear of the service that you received from Anthony and will pass on your feedback.
Alisa

Tina

TinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service

I feel the policy gets a little more expensive as the years go on. However, I have found that the Customer Service provided to me has been impeccable. Thank you for looking after me in my times of trouble.

Helen

HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Friendly staff who guide you through your options and are completely easy to work with. I would recommend Real Insurance to anyone who wants guidance and help with their products.

Andrea

AndreaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful Representative and very informative

Daniel was very helpful and clear about what I needed over the phone. The policy is of good value and I'm happy with how it was set up for me. I’m uploading a screenshot of the policy I’m receiving from them, however I’m blurring out important information such as details specific to my insurance, for security and privacy reasons. Thank you.

Sanjaya

SanjayaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ali was very clear with stated details, great interaction and thanks heaps. Whole procedure was very transparent love to see a app to look at progress of the policy and benefits

great

Your review
Focus on being factual and objective. Don't use aggressive language and don't post personal details.

Did you feel your policy was good value? Was it easy to set up?
If you have lodged a claim, how long did it take to resolve your claim?

Hi Tahlia,
Thank you for reaching out. Please don't hesitate to get touch if you have any queries or require any further assistance.
Alisa

Emetia

EmetiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

A employee worth retaining

Bronwin was fabulous and is a great asset for your organisation. I was going to cancel my policy and she worked a great solution out to address the issues that I had!

Excellent Service

Have been a real insurance customer for a long while. Service has always been excellent. Questions answered immediately, things posted as needed, always friendly and helpful staff. Would highly recommend them for your insurance needs

AurelSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very professional and helpful your receptionist.I never thought We will still get funeral cover for my husband but thanks to your company we did.Thank you so much . Kind regards , Beatrice and Aurel

Aurel

Thank you for your feedback!Kind regards,Aurel and Beatrice

Janine

JanineSydney, NSW

Funeral insurance

Fast and .easy to set up real person to speak to and she explained it in simple terms. Easy auto payment option and not expensive to purchase. No extra worries

Hi Janine,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.
Jessica

Excellent lady really nice and pleasant and really easy to set up. Bank set up fast and easy to chose a day to match my pay periods. Really satisfied with my policy

stop with the rubish

Tegan was great to deal with just told me what I wanted to know and set it up so all good very
satisfied. Give Tegan a rise
Merry Christmas to all.

John Arnold

John ArnoldSydney, NSW

My policy is very good value

My policy is very good value. I was assisted by Karen who was very informative and helpful. It was very easy to set up over the phone. I would definitely recommended Real Insurance to my family and friends.

Raelene K.

Raelene K.asked

Hi, I would like to know how much a policy would be for a couple. (aged 65 and 67) How much would it be a fortnight to cover,and how long do we have to be paying insurance to receive the benefit in case of unexpected death to either? Thanks for your help Raelene

Louise
Louise

No idea you'd have to contact them direct great prices tho

Hi Raelene,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. The quote will vary depending on the benefit amount that you choose, which can be from $3,000 up to $15,000. Upon taking out a policy, cover is for accidental death only in the first 12 months, then death by any cause thereafter. Further information is available on our website; https://www.realinsurance.com.au/funeral-insurance or alternatively, I can arrange for one of our lovely team members to give you a call and provide you with a quote. I have sent you a private message, if you would like to proceed with a call.

Zeron

Zeronasked

How long after you log the form and the berial certificate do you get payed out

Bernadette
Bernadette

Not sure

Hi Zeron,
Thank you for raising your question. Claims are generally paid within 1–2 business days on receipt of the completed claim form and supporting documents. Sometimes this may take longer if the documentation is inconclusive. Where this is the case we will seek additional information to process the claim as promptly as possible. We will call you as soon as there is an update and every 10 business days to keep you informed of how your claim is progressing. If your claim is approved, payment will be made promptly.

Thecurlasked

Does Real Insurance do Funeral Cover for people with Part 9 debt Agreements

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 you can apply for cover. However, Real Insurance does have a duty of care to ensure that any potential customer has the financial means to service their policy on going.
If you would like to learn more, please send a private message with your best contact number and I will arrange for a team member to contact you. Alternatively, you can call 1300 367 325.
Tess

Hi
I already have insurance with you but have heard you do not cover people on a Part 9 agreement and my husband has one I do not

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for your response. As you are already insured with us, I would like to escalate your question to our customer support team. If you are open to this, can you please send a private message with your policy number and best contact number and I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss this further.
Tess