2Real Funeral Insurance

Good value for money

Gary2008
Gary2008South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Outstanding

Excellent in dealing with customers,I was feeling happy for their services Show details ·  1
Adrian
Adrian

Easy to understand the policy when explained to me

Very satisfying experience with James explanation of the policy. He was very helpful and patient a true asset to Real Insurance. Show details ·  1
Lou A.
Lou A.Perth, WA

Professional Service

I found my phone conversation with Justin very pleasant, and his professional manner very helpful in deciding to take up Funeral cover with Real Insurance. Show details ·  1
Maria
MariaHunter Region, NSW

Helpful information

Excellent service From Maria in customer support. Easy to understand answers to all of my questions. Very helpful information. Show details ·  1
Eleftheria
EleftheriaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Customer Service

Tim was a great representative creating a great customer experience. Show details ·  1
Joram
JoramSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Set Up

The service was excellent. The agent was polite and so helpful. Show details ·  1
Kathleen
KathleenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I Would recommend Real Insurance to other Family and Friends

The Lovely Lady I spoke with, was so patient, understanding, and very Helpful. She explained all the finer points to me in a way that was easy to understand. Above all!! when I mentioned that I did have a Hearing Impairment, and that I may have to ask to repeat anything, At No stage did I feel uncomfortable when I have asked to repeat something. I was treated with Courtesy. Show details ·  1
Michelle
Michelle2 posts

Wonderful people

Fantastic service and easy to deal with would highly recommend Show details ·  1
DJT
DJTPerth, WA2 posts

Excellent and friendly staff member

Guy (his name) was very helpful and explained everything clearly. He guided me to a policy that best suited myself and my husband. Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulHunter Region, NSW

A very easy undertaking

The operator I spoke with was very friendly and informative. She made me feel comfortable and under no pressure to undertake the policy. I have decided to proceed and use fortnightly payments that are quite manageable. Show details ·  1
Gregory Jonathan R.Sydney, NSW139 posts

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Increasing my funeral policy

The person on the phone was lovely very helpful. Not happy that after being policy holder for 7 years I have to wait 12 months for the little 3000 dollars I up my policy by. Not very loyal to customers. Should be no waiting period. Show details ·  1
Shaun
Shaun

Pleasant & no pressure

Michael my contact was very thorough with the way he sold the product to me & reinforced my belief that it was the policy for my needs. Show details ·  1
donna s.
donna s.Central West, NSW

Great customer service from Real insurance

Very helpful staff. Excellent customer service very helpful and polite Show details ·  1
Deborah
Deborah

Zena was wonderful in explaining my policy, very affordable highly recommend Show details ·  1

Gregory Jonathan R.

If there are other people that can cancel there funeral insurance then why can’t I and get a refund to?

Gregory Jonathan R.

This can happen to anyone so why is it different to compared to anyone else who unfortunately passes on especially if it’s through no fault of their own?

Real Insurance
Real Insurance   DM
Gregory Jonathan R.

Why would someone want to put a price on mine or possibly other peoples lives like this?

Gregory Jonathan R.

I still don’t know why someone would want to play on my mind or someone else’s mind like this?

john m
john m

hi can i cancel my funeral insurance thank you..Kathy Malissa

Real Insurance
Real Insurance   DM
See all Real Funeral Insurance questions

About Real Funeral Insurance

• Any Australian resident aged 40 - 79 is guaranteed acceptance when it comes to buying this policy.
  • Funeral insurance doesn't exclusively cover funeral expenses. Benefit money can be used for any expense that the recipients choose to use it for. For example, funds can also be used to cover debts from credit cards, personal loans and utility expenses.
  • Once the policyholder turns 85, they can choose to either keep the policy, or cancel the policy and receive 75% of their benefit amount back. This is known as the Early Cash Out option. If they choose to keep the policy, the benefit amount that will be received increases by 25%.
  • If diagnosed with a terminal illness, 100% of a benefit is paid, in advance.
  • Flexible payment options include the ability to opt for making fortnightly or monthly payments.
  • You’ll get back 10% of the premiums you’ve paid after your 12-month anniversary with The Real Reward™.

Points of praise

• Reviewers appreciated the easy sign-up process over the phone. The simplicity of the process included being assisted by friendly and helpful staff.
  • The policy was easy to understand, with no confusing fine print. Any questions were answered clearly by customer service staff.
  • This funeral insurance was described as good value for money, thanks to the affordable premiums. The flexible payment options were also appreciated by policyholders.
CategoryFuneral Insurance
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Health, Home and Contents, Income, Landlord, Life, Pet and Travel
ManualDownload manual