Real Funeral Insurance

Real Funeral Insurance

This is exactly what I want can't live without it

It was easy to set up my policy that I have now I have home and content insurance funeral insurance and car insurance with you now thank you for your help

Michael

MichaelMid North Coast, NSW

Happy how fast it was but can't hear that good but all good tho

It was fast to set up and talk thu it all thanks for that iam happy the way thay did it on the phone but didn't hear that good tho but we worked it

Claim MadeNo

This is a necessity that I cant live without.

Yes this policy is good value it would be good though if real insurance would consider to continue the accidental death policy until the cover ends,this policy was easy to set up.

Claim MadeNo

At least I know that I am covered when that sad day happens I can rest assured that I am covered and family wont have to worry and be a burden on my funeral costs.

Mandy F.

Mandy F.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great peace of mind having this in place

Great value and easy to set up just knowing my family will be taken care of when I'm gone gives me great peace of mind would recommend this company to any one

Donald R.Hunter Region, NSW

Living with a sense of security.

After my wife's death in Jan 2018 Real was extremely quick in expediting the payment on her account, within 48 Hours.
I have since continued my own Funeral Fund as I have found this policy to be of very good value and very easy to establish.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJanuary 2018
Claim ApprovedYes
Donald R.

Thank you your response means a lot.

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

perfect

Simple and Easy to apply for. Good value for money! Price goes down every 5 years.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
Explained everything well. Highly Recommend!
All done over the phone. Thank you.

Twas so easy. Hassle free! ,

Was very easy to set up. Customer service rep returned the call within seconds of requesting a quote online. He was thorough. Explained everything very well. Very flexible in terms of value to be insured.

Hi Sonia,
Welcome to the Real Insurance family. I am thrilled to hear of the great service you received after obtaining a quote online and that you find your policy to be good value. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Sharon

Dannielle

DannielleGippsland, VIC

Very happy

Staff were friendly and helpful and yes quality insurance and easy to set up. And all done over the phone. Very happy with the service I received today Thank you

Jordy

JordySouth East Queensland, QLD

Affordable, Peace of Mind

It was easy to apply for and is affordable. Instead of going up every year, the policy becomes more affordable as the years pass. Goes down every 5 years so you know you will be able to afford it as time goes by.

GailGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A bit pushy!

I was calling for information after my husbands death but found myself locked into a policy when I said I wanted to share with my family. My fault but I was in a vulnerable position.
I was also told that within 10 minutes I would be emailed a copy of the policy as well as being sent a hard copy in the mail. In his words :
I could begin to read it before the mailed copy arrived. This survey is all I have received 24 hours later!

David Clark

David Clark

funeral insurance

the customer service was excellent. i felt he really wanted to help me. he answered my questions ,however, there weren't many because he was so thorough. the policy was set up in no time. my husband and i are very happy.

Hi David,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs and of the great service that you have received from our team.

PEARL

PEARLNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Much like clock work everything went smoothly.

Yes I think the policy is good value. Yes very easy to set up.Yes I had a claim and it was resolved in a week.The longest part was the time mailing forms to and fro.

Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Hi PEARL,
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words on your experience with us. Please accept my deepest sympathies for your loss. Thank you for trusting Australian Seniors to care for your insurance needs.
Rebecca

Susan

SusanVictoria

Easy set up via 'phone

Decided on funeral insurance, called Real as have other insurance with them already. Very easy over the phone, great value for money, flexible policy, professional and helpful agent, immediate email with full policy details. All in all very easy to set up.

Tina

TinaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best decision I ever made

Made a brave decision to join the policy following joining the 50s club. It will be so helpful to my loved ones. The customer service was fantastic, information provided was very useful.

Carol R.

Carol R.South East Queensland, QLD

Real Life Insurance Funeral flexi plan - very easy to organised great customer service

Policy is good value. Anthony was excellent with commication and explained very well, keep up the great work. I have lodged my claim, feedback was instant, and all settled within 20 minutes

Hi Carol,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received from Anthony and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Colleen

ColleenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

To have the assurance of coverage!

Yes, the policy was what was needed & it was an affordable fortnightly payment. Knowing I am covered & will not be a burden on my family is very important to me.

Hi Colleen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs and the peace of mind, knowing that you are covered.

Jane Jean Janine

Jane Jean JanineSydney, NSW

They listen

I got quotes from other companies real was not the cheapest but they were a company that listened to what I wanted and did not just read off a script

Catherine

CatherineTasmania

This is a must for peace of mind.

Yes I do feel my policy is good value and it was very easy to set up over the phone with no hassle whatsoever. I have been with this policy for quite a few years now, actually my husband and myself but unfortunately my husband passed away nearly 4 years ago. When my husband passed the operator my son spoke to couldnt have been any more helpful than he was, to be honest we thought it would be more complicated with strings attached etc but no it was very straight forward and my husbands funeral policy was paid within days. That is another reason I stayed with them myself.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateJanuary 2016

Funeral insurance

Fantastic value for money, very easy to setup, staff answered all the questions that are important to me and my husband, we are pleased that we chose real life insurance.

Monies owed

I am still waiting for two months of insurance payments incorrectly debited from my bank account to be repaid!!!!
Please correct this error ASAP as promised by Robin at Real insurance

Hi Debra,
I am sorry to hear about the experience you had with us and I would like the opportunity to look into this further for you. I have sent you a private message requesting some additional information to assist with this.
Sharon

Raelene K.

Raelene K.asked

Hi, I would like to know how much a policy would be for a couple. (aged 65 and 67) How much would it be a fortnight to cover,and how long do we have to be paying insurance to receive the benefit in case of unexpected death to either? Thanks for your help Raelene

Louise
Louise

No idea you'd have to contact them direct great prices tho

Hi Raelene,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. The quote will vary depending on the benefit amount that you choose, which can be from $3,000 up to $15,000. Upon taking out a policy, cover is for accidental death only in the first 12 months, then death by any cause thereafter. Further information is available on our website; https://www.realinsurance.com.au/funeral-insurance or alternatively, I can arrange for one of our lovely team members to give you a call and provide you with a quote. I have sent you a private message, if you would like to proceed with a call.

Zeron

Zeronasked

How long after you log the form and the berial certificate do you get payed out

Bernadette
Bernadette

Not sure

Hi Zeron,
Thank you for raising your question. Claims are generally paid within 1–2 business days on receipt of the completed claim form and supporting documents. Sometimes this may take longer if the documentation is inconclusive. Where this is the case we will seek additional information to process the claim as promptly as possible. We will call you as soon as there is an update and every 10 business days to keep you informed of how your claim is progressing. If your claim is approved, payment will be made promptly.

Thecurlasked

Does Real Insurance do Funeral Cover for people with Part 9 debt Agreements

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 you can apply for cover. However, Real Insurance does have a duty of care to ensure that any potential customer has the financial means to service their policy on going.
If you would like to learn more, please send a private message with your best contact number and I will arrange for a team member to contact you. Alternatively, you can call 1300 367 325.
Tess

Hi
I already have insurance with you but have heard you do not cover people on a Part 9 agreement and my husband has one I do not

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for your response. As you are already insured with us, I would like to escalate your question to our customer support team. If you are open to this, can you please send a private message with your policy number and best contact number and I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss this further.
Tess