Real Funeral Insurance

Real Funeral Insurance

Chantal

ChantalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and pleased

Yes it was good value and easy and quickly and my mind can rest now, don’t have a family that could help me out at all have two brothers but they care about there selfs and one sister never care for me so I can relax now Chantal

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateFebruary 2020
Claim ApprovedYes

Crystal was awesome

Very happy with policy easy to understand
Crystal was great and went through all the different policy amounts and what if’s the information that was sent was clear and easy to understand

Treva P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to understand

The policy I thought was good value. It was easily set up and no issues at all at this stage. I am happy with the outcome so far. Thanks Andrew!

Hi Jessica,
No worries at all. I was going to go with APIA. However, Andrew gave me a little more information about the Policy, which made it much easier for me to make a decision right there on the spot. It really was a no brainer!

Hi Treava,
Thank you for your comment. I will ensure this is shared with Andrew and his team.

Excellent service

Policy was easy and simple to set up
The salesman was forth coming with info about the policy
Defineately moving forward with the policy
Real insurance has given me a new policy worth the money and time given

Hi Mikala,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Rachael S.

Rachael S.Western District, VIC

Quick Easy, and Helpful

I have always found Real Insurance to be easy to use online, but recently I had a query that could not be answered immediately. The operator I spoke to referred me on to another customer specialist who called me and sorted the issue out. The original operator also scheduled a call back on the next business day to check to ensure I'd been helped to my satisfaction. - Above and beyond! Well done!!

Ricky

RickyDarling Downs, QLD

Great experience setting up

This was easy to set up over the phone, The person was easy to understand and explained everything clearly.
Overall i am very happy with this service and think it is great value.

Hi Ricky,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

Perfect service very happy

Best services provided happy with insurance cover will recommend to family or friends reals cover is very affordable they are also very helpful and they can recommend what's best cover for you

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really excellent service.

Claim lodged and settled very quickly and satisfactorily.

New policy set up very easily. My consultant was Sylvia and I can't recommend her enough. She was extremely knowledgeable and polite

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you for taking the time to share your claims experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that we were able to provide support, when needed.

Elizabeth

Would appreciate you advising sylvia of my review

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you again for your review. We will ensure that this is shared with Sylvia and her team.

Ross

RossHunter Region, NSW

everyone should have one

I think it is reasonable value because at the moment i have not paid more than insured for. but even then I think it is worth it because it has the accidental death bonus plus every 3 years i receive a bonus of 10% of what i have paid

Hi Ross,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful feedback with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.
Jessica

Policy was easy to set up thank you to the operator Andrew he was very helpful we are thankful for setting up our cover for our self and our kids

Wendy

WendySydney, NSW

Great Service!

So far so good!
I found that setting up my new policy was quick and easy and found the staff were friendly, very helpful, competent and treated me with respect.

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. We are pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Brian

BrianPerth, WA

Great Products, Great Service

I have had to contact REAL on a few occasions and their Service Agents have always answered my queries promptly and to my satisfaction. The product I have really suits my needs.

Hi Brian,
Thank you for your wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to hear of the great customer service that our customers are receiving and the value they are finding in our policies.

Craig S.

Craig S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service. Great People

Had a small problem with auto pay which a quick call to me had the problem sorted to everyone’s satisfaction. Great service from great people. Recommend Real Insurance to everyone.

Hi Craig,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m glad to hear our representative was able to assist in sorting out any issues with ease.

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

I found that setting up my new policy was quick and easy with the friendly staff were very helpful and ooen to me changing my mind. They also, let me know that I can change my policy at any time up until age 65.

Hi Amanda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m glad to hear our team were able to assist in setting up your policy for you.

Wayne

WayneMid West, WA

Great plan

Found it very easy to apply for cover no hurdles covers me and my partner's needs havent made a claim to date but expect it would be an easy process.

Hi Wayne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we could provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Michael Colin

Michael ColinHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Customer Service Officer.

The policy was easy to set up, the cost was perhaps more than I wanted to pay, therefore I had to change it once. I could have got a cheaper policy from a competitor with the same benefits, but overall I am satisfied.

Hi Michael,
Jessica

simplicity and ease of mind

We have chosen funeral cover for my husband as he had no immediate cover should the unthinkable happen. The policy was easy to set up and gave peace of mind.

Cheryl

CherylSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t believe I waited so long

Good value for peace of mind.Knowing my Family has something in place is great.Long time over due.It was easy to set up over the phone call taker was very helpful

ollietom

ollietomGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just what I need

Policy is good value, and customer service was great helping me to decide on the policy that suited me. This made it very easy to set up. It was far easier than other companies I have had dealings with.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well thought out. Very eazy understood.

Very easy to set up. It took 10mins to know I'm covered for life. It's a relief to know that my family doesn't have to worry financially for my future.

Raelene K.

Raelene K.asked

Hi, I would like to know how much a policy would be for a couple. (aged 65 and 67) How much would it be a fortnight to cover,and how long do we have to be paying insurance to receive the benefit in case of unexpected death to either? Thanks for your help Raelene

Louise
Louise

No idea you'd have to contact them direct great prices tho

Hi Raelene,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. The quote will vary depending on the benefit amount that you choose, which can be from $3,000 up to $15,000. Upon taking out a policy, cover is for accidental death only in the first 12 months, then death by any cause thereafter. Further information is available on our website; https://www.realinsurance.com.au/funeral-insurance or alternatively, I can arrange for one of our lovely team members to give you a call and provide you with a quote. I have sent you a private message, if you would like to proceed with a call.

Zeron

Zeronasked

How long after you log the form and the berial certificate do you get payed out

Bernadette
Bernadette

Not sure

Hi Zeron,
Thank you for raising your question. Claims are generally paid within 1–2 business days on receipt of the completed claim form and supporting documents. Sometimes this may take longer if the documentation is inconclusive. Where this is the case we will seek additional information to process the claim as promptly as possible. We will call you as soon as there is an update and every 10 business days to keep you informed of how your claim is progressing. If your claim is approved, payment will be made promptly.

Thecurlasked

Does Real Insurance do Funeral Cover for people with Part 9 debt Agreements

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are an Australian resident aged between 18 and 79 you can apply for cover. However, Real Insurance does have a duty of care to ensure that any potential customer has the financial means to service their policy on going.
If you would like to learn more, please send a private message with your best contact number and I will arrange for a team member to contact you. Alternatively, you can call 1300 367 325.
Tess

Hi
I already have insurance with you but have heard you do not cover people on a Part 9 agreement and my husband has one I do not

Hi Thecurl,
Thank you for your response. As you are already insured with us, I would like to escalate your question to our customer support team. If you are open to this, can you please send a private message with your policy number and best contact number and I will arrange for someone to contact you to discuss this further.
Tess