Seniors Funeral Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (6)
    • 1-2 weeks (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (10) · No (2)

Good prices but a bit pushy and repeatable

Its good value and took no time to set up. I do think it should be cheaper for under 60's under 50's etc as we hopefully will be paying premiums for over 30 years before it's free.

Glenda

Glenda

So fare so good

Value for money it was easy to set up on line haven’t made a claim but it will go well and it is resolved quickly easy to do on line

Hi Glenda,
I'm delighted to hear of the value that you have found in your policy and that setting up your cover online was met with ease. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

Fantastic customer service

The lady I spoke with was very pleasant and professional - it was great to someone who knew the product well and could assist me with making an informed decision on taking out a funeral insurance policy.

Colleen Sinclair

Colleen SinclairMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

excellent customer service

victor your rep i spoke to was professional, had great product knowledge and was engaging and warm. treated me as a person not a $ amount. very refreshing. i dont understand that i have to write 30 words - makes no sense

Hi Colleen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Victor whilst setting up your policy.

Georgiejey

Georgiejey

Perfect solution

I have made it affordable for my daughter to have me cremated without any cost to her it was easy to setup and the staff are very professional but friendly to deal with. Having this policy in place takes the worry off my mind knowing I can be cremated as I want but my family is not facing a huge bill to pay for it. I am very pleased and happy with this solution.

Hi Georgiejey,
Thank you so much for the great feedback. We love hearing about our customers satisfaction around both the product and especially service. If there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Linda

LindaCentral, SA

Finally, the right insurance for me!

Young lady who took me through everything was lovely, she explained all i needed to know. Was easy to set up and reasonable value for money!, so glad i called, Seniors insurance!

candyshoppe

candyshoppeSouth East Queensland, QLD

An excellent product

A simple phone call was all it took to establish a policy. At less than $20 a fortnight I’ve secured a funeral benefit that means my children won’t be out of pocket when I die.

Excellent Customer Service and Product

I received clear and concise information.Such good and helpful Customer Service.Every question I asked was answered and explained in full. I recommend this Policy as it was easy to set up and I believe transparent and good value.

Steven Adams

Steven AdamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company

Good value easy to set up and the staff are wonderful been with Australian seniors now for around 5 years all up hope to be a bit longer cause I don't want to die yet lol

Craig

CraigSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very professional & good to deal with

Easy to arrange the cover, very competitive pricing. The statement/disclaimer read out over the phone at the end of the process was way too long. No one would be able to maintain concentration long enough to take it all in. Doubt it would stand up to a legal challenge.

Kellie

KellieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Call staff are lovely

Easy to set up insurance for my mum, great service, answered all questions.
Have not lodged a claim, i just started the policy.
Policy is great value
PDS was sent quickly by email and post.

Raelene

RaelenePerth, WA

Very helpful and easy to understand. No big words were used just plain and simple

Yes policy was good value and affordable for me. The claim was done with accuracy and resolved my claim very quickly and now my mind is at ease knowing I now have cover

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Right on I’m so happy

Fantastic service polite got straight to issue of cover for Wendy yes good value fortnight + cover can rest easy that she will be taken care of + family as well thanks

Hi George,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with affordable cover that is suitable to Wendy's needs.

Helpful advice

Daniel my consultant was extremely helpful and layed out everything in a way that was easy to understand there was no hard sell a very easy decision thank you so much

Souli

SouliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sound and Mind - Taking Care of Business

The Funeral Protection Cover Policy I found to be flexible and fare in the market comparisons I did before selecting AS Funeral Insurance. The Customer Service representative knew the product and provided the relevant information i required to finalise the policy.

Philip Cameron

Philip CameronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very important to me after the my mother's bereavement

Seems very good value for my needs and therefore not be a burden on my family. It places me at ease knowing that all my requirements will be catered for and minimising the stress on my family.

Hi Philip,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with the peace of mind, knowing that you are covered.

Wendy Joy

Wendy JoyThe Mallee, VIC

Well presented by the Agent

The agent explained everything in a patient, well informed manner. He answered my queries in simple easy to understand language.
I have chosen the policy that I'm able to afford now.

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your lovely words on your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received from our team. We really appreciate it you sharing this with us.
Jessica

I would not change to any other company

Claim for my late Husband (Charles) was very quick and there no complications. Policy was easy to read and when I telephoned I spoke to Emma, she was very polite and efficient.

Review.AU

Review.AU

Outstanding Customer Service!

I feel my policies are of great value leaving me feeling safe & secure that everything will be taken care of when the time comes. The policies were very easy to set up, and Customer Service is always outstanding, & excellent in taking the time to listen to you, when you want to ask questions. I find Australian Seniors Funeral Insurance to be a very supportive company to deal with.

Kim M.

Kim M.Amaroo 2914, ACT

Excellence with ease

At this stage I feel i have received Excellent value set up with ease. I have only just recently applied for a cover so to this point I am very happy

Hi Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

JanetteA

JanetteAasked

Hi Janette,
I am sorry to hear of the passing of your mother and wish to extend my sympathy to you and your family. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your family's experience and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

JanetteA

JanetteAasked

My mother passed away nearly 2 months ago and my father is still experiencing difficulties getting the claim processed. Now it’s being delayed because mum’s birth certificate and marriage certificate certified copies were not dated by the JP. What possible difference could a date make? They are certified copies with the JP’s registration number on them! Cannot believe this company is making us jump through hoops this way...especially for a grieving family. My parents hold another policy with a different company.....all they needed was a phone call and contact with the funeral director. Policy claim was paid within days of her funeral. Would never ever recommend this company...no idea when dad will get what is essentially HIS money back! Is this normal...should it really be this hard?

Hi Janette,

Geema
Geema

That is disappointing to hear as I was assured my policy would be paid out to my daughter , the beneficiary on receipt of a death certificate and phone call.

Hi Geema,
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. Located on our website is important information and the steps to follow when making a Funeral Insurance claim and the documents/forms that would need to be completed. This can be viewed by visiting; https://www.seniors.com.au/funeral-insurance/make-a-claim

Bell Perth WA

Bell Perth WAasked

Do the fees increase annually? Are you able to get funds back if you cancel ?

Hi Bell,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. As part of our Australian Seniors Funeral Insurance policies, we promise that your premiums will reduce by 5% every five years you hold your policy. With our Top Cover, you have the choice to cancel cover when you turn 85 to receive an Early Cash Back payment of 150% of your benefit. If you would like to discuss our policies further, please do not hesitate to send me a private message noting your contact details and I will arrange for a member of our team to contact you.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives