Seniors Funeral Insurance

Seniors Funeral Insurance

The easiest to deal with. You speak a real person who cares !

Rang to confirm the Beneficiary. Also the mount now payable,in case of my passing. The lady I spoke with was compassionate, extremely caring. Made me feel like I was an important person ,not just another caller.

Hi Wayne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we have been able to assist with updating your policy.

Update please

The Policy been in operation for a few years now no one has really discussed anything with me so I really haven't had much of an update put forward to inform me

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for reaching out. If you can please reply to my private message with your policy details, we can definitely arrange for one of our team members to be in touch with you to discuss your policy further.

Kim

KimSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Adding extra Funeral Insurance Cover

Talked to a lovely man
Who explained everything I needed to know
Very satisfied with my phone call to them
I would recommend Seniors Funeral Insurance to anyone over 50 years old

Hi Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Joan

JoanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

fixed address change

Rang to change address for Funeral Cover and also for Dare Magazine which I just received and talked to young woman who did all this for me as I wanted.

Lynley

LynleyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Looks good to me

Policy was really well explained and sounded like just what I wanted. It was very straightforward to set up even though it took a few goes at trying to catch up with each other.

Richard

RichardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service.

The sales lady made it easy to sign up and explained everything so i could understand. It has been easy to set up and everything has been emailed straight away.

Jennifer

JenniferFar North Queensland, QLD

This is one insurance o am happy to have:)

Yes we feel our policy is good for the outlay we have to pay. All well sorted so our kids won’t have to pay and excellent phone service when needing to contact Australian Services Insurance

Funeral plan Australia Seniors Insurance

For my first funeral plan I felt the initial payment was fair especially knowing that I will be getting a small discount every year after that. I would recommend everyone to get a policy

Hi Maryke,
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that we have been able to provide you with a suitable policy in which you have found value in. Thanks again for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

Andrew B.

Andrew B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very efficient

Very pleasant chap on the phone, explained everything to me. So simple to do and quite good value for money. The reducing premiums over time is a great selling point I believe.

True believer

True believerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This suits me

I was putting this off for years but have finally done it. It's a must do at my age and I'm very happy with what I have chosen and the way it was all presented to me by Laura.

Great

Easy the girl was very pleasant and informative explaining what the cover included a d how it worked the policy seams to have what i require thank you for your help

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

It's great just, it has all I need . I having lodged a claim since I joined " I'm still alive ".

My policy is affordable for me seeing I'm now on a pension,a review of this policy every 12 months would be good I've had this policy for many years 10yrs I think

Daryn John

Daryn JohnWestern Australia

Very happy with the staff member setting up this policy

Good value, easy to set up and affordable, now we have peace of mind for our kids should we pass away suddenly, they will have enough for the funeral and wake

Consu-mate

Consu-matePerth, WA

Suits our needs

Yes very easy to set up. Have not needed to make a claim but have every confidence that it would be trouble free. On the odd occasion I have spoken to staff they have been very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Switching providers

Joel was extremely helpful. Very clear on the policy so I switch to seniors which was cheaper and had more to offer than my previous policy. So grateful for his help

Jacki R

Jacki RFar North Queensland, QLD

Peace of Mind

Very happy with the staff member that I dealt with. He was very patient with me as he had to ring me several times before I could make a decision. Now that I have made my choice to go with Australian Seniors, I can relax knowing that my funeral choices are in hand.

Very happpy

Sorry i did not set it up done by wife. Service i got yesterday shows how good the service is .
I have only changed my details and as earlier said i am real happy with response.

Hi Harry,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team whilst updating your details.

Karen

KarenNortheast, VIC

Wonderful Service

Great customer service and information provided made the choice easy. Good value for money with the option of increasing cover as I want. Gives my family peace of mind. Thankyou.

John

JohnCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful service

Yes,it was easy to set up, and is very good value and affordable. I have not needed to make a claim yet. The staff were helpful and I was contacted quickly.

Milena

MilenaSydney, NSW

This is excellent.

Great costumer service and easy to understand. Senior insurance was easy to set up and is great value for money. Very happy with my choice. Thank you Senior Insurance. Many thanks.

Hi Milena,
It's wonderful to hear of the value that you have found in your new policy and of the great customer service that you received. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us, we really appreciate it.

Bell Perth WA

Bell Perth WAasked

Do the fees increase annually? Are you able to get funds back if you cancel ?

Hi Bell,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. As part of our Australian Seniors Funeral Insurance policies, we promise that your premiums will reduce by 5% every five years you hold your policy. With our Top Cover, you have the choice to cancel cover when you turn 85 to receive an Early Cash Back payment of 150% of your benefit. If you would like to discuss our policies further, please do not hesitate to send me a private message noting your contact details and I will arrange for a member of our team to contact you.

Janet S.

Janet S.asked

How much to pay monthly at age 63

Hi Janet,
Thank you for reaching out. I would like to organise for one of our team members to contact you to discuss a quote with you that would be suitable to your needs. Can you please provide me a contact number for yourself and I will arrange for the relevant team to be in touch.

Brian
Brian

Just go to the WEBSITE and they will send you a quote ... ok

Ron

Ronasked

If I change policy, does the money i have already paid get transferred or do i lose it and have to start again?

Hi Ron,
Thank you for reaching out, I would like to organise for one of our team members to reach out to you to discuss your queries further. Can you please reply to my private message with your policy details and I will arrange for the relevant team to be in touch with you.

Hi Ron,
I understand that one of our team members have been in touch to discuss your concerns further. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives