Seniors Funeral Insurance

Seniors Funeral Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks (3) · <1 week (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (5) · No (2)

Nono

NonoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy excellent outcome

Extremely easy and fast to organise, the staff member was very helpful and I feel the policy is good value . I also feel I should have done it a lot earlier

Great Peace of Mind

Just set up our Policy. One easy phone call. Very helpful customer service and easy to understand. So happy to have this sorted. Very reasonable and competitive pricing. Would recommend to friends.

Jules56

You’re welcome and thank you Alisa.

Insurance for peace of mind

We have had this insurance for 5+ years. It was easy to set up and we know that our families wont have to worry about funeral costs for us, and as another policy owner said, I obviously haven't claimed cause I'm still here.

Hi Jaybee,
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that we have been able to provide the peace of mind for you and your family.

Jo joe

Jo joeHunter Region, NSW

Insurance you can’t live without

Yes my insurance was very easy to set up with just a few questions over the phone simple as then my policy was sent straight out to my home address

Hi Jo,
Thank you for your wonderful review on your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to hear of the great service that our customers have received and of the ease in which we were able to assist.

Bevo

BevoMid North Coast, NSW

Inquiry about Funeral Insurance

My inquiry on Funeral Insurance was handled quickly and efficiently. The policy and options were clearly explained. I have just signed up so naturally I have not made any claims.

Hi Bevo,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that you felt fully informed when setting up your policy with us.

Mary-Anne

Mary-AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peace of mind.

From what I can remember it was pretty easy to set up and good value. It was over a year ago.

I’m doing this survey so I haven’t claimed on my funeral insurance. Ha ha.

Hi Mary-Anne,
I’m glad to hear this was such a simple process for you and I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

Excellent!

Everything completed as promised, very affordable cover, lots of questions asked and many times confirmed so I can get full understanding and make informed decision. Thank you I am very pleased with a policy and looking forward to transfer other policies to you.

Hi Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is wonderful to hear of the great service that you have received and that you were provided with all information to make an informed decision.

Diane

DianeSouth Australia

Very good.

I found the policy to be good value for money and very easy to set up. Information was clear and concise. The staff were friendly, helpful and easy to understand.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Great product and excellent service

The insurance product with all its features is fantastic for older Australians. Also the service offered by the Seniors staff (Ethan) was excellent and exceptional. Set up was fantastic and easy

Greg J.

Greg J.Far North Queensland, QLD

Beneficiary Set Up

I received assistance from two agents today, 21st Jan, concerning the set up of a beneficiary for my Funeral Insurance policy. The process, on both occasions,was easy and comfortable for which I thank both agents.

Fabian

FabianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Very good value for funeral insurance. Always receive excellent service and advise. I have recommended Australian Seniors Insurance to friends and family and will continue to do so all the time

Hi Fabian,
Thank you for your lovely review and recommendations. We are delighted to receive positive feedback and are very happy that we could offer you such outstanding service.

Penelope

PenelopeVictoria

Prompt professional and friendly

The consultant was very helpful and understanding. She was clear in explaining the policy. Happy to assist me in my needs. Cover was very easy to obtain. At no time did i feel pushed into making a decision.

Hi Penelope,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear that the Customer Service Representative was able to make the process easy and clear for you.

Value for money

I love how when the person gets older the payment amount goes down and it's the right amount and it was easy to set up and great customer service thanks

Hi Nathalie,
It is a pleasure to hear that we can provide you with affordable, suitable cover and peace of mind. Thank you for your kind review on your experience with us, we really appreciate it.
Alisa

That's okay glad i found a good funeral insurance company

Honest old fashioned service shown by very patient operater

Easy to setup
Explained a few points I was not sure
Of and was patient and caring in her handling of me and my questions
Good value and opt out clause very good

Hi Athalia,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Brenda G.

Brenda G.Northern Region, NSW

family values keeping the family covered

the policy is good value it was extremely easy to set up the lady I spoke to was very professional and very polite I understood what she was talking about.

Johanne

JohanneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Funeral Insurance

Good value and cost effective, Easy to set up. Nice person on the phone not too pushy. Gave me time to consider the proposal. Documents easy to understand. Happy person.

Hi Johanne,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

Lindsaym

LindsaymSouth East Queensland, QLD

Clear and Concise information

The policy was easy to set up. The person who took my call explained everything in detail and ensured that I understood the terms and conditions of the policy. Prior to the end of the call the person who took my ca;; went over the terms again

Douglas

DouglasPerth, WA

Very happy with seniors insurance

Very happy all went very well.would highly recommend seniors insurance to all my friends and family my payments were very competitive the person helping set up my policy was fantastic I think his name was Marcel.

Gay

GaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Was made easy ,explained well the experience was very good

Very easy to set up the policy is the right one for mead no problem with beginning able to understand friendly and very considerate I would recommend to other people

Annette

AnnetteMid West, WA

So far so good

Explained well. Sound good for our needs. Like the fact that decrease instead of increase after 5 years. I feel confident that I will be a satisfied customer. The Insurance plan has a good feel about it

Hi Annette,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

LAWRENCE M.

LAWRENCE M.asked

How much per month for 15.000 cover

Hi Lawrence,
Thank you for your query. The premium amount will vary depending on the policy, your age and the level of cover you choose. I would be more than happy to arrange for one of our team members to contact you to provide a quote, alternatively you can obtain one via our website: https://www.seniors.com.au/funeral-insurance

Te Puhi Larkins

Te Puhi Larkinsasked

If a person dies before the 12 months from time of commencement of Policy and not as the result of an accident is the total amount of premiums paid within that time refunded to the beneficiary.

Hi Te Puhi Larkins,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. I am currently looking into this further for you. Once I have a response I will be back in touch with you.

Hi Te Puhi Larkins,
In answer to your question, there is no refund of premium if a person dies within 12 months from time of commencement of Policy where death is not as a result of an accident. However, any premiums collected after the date of death will be refunded back into the account which paid for the policy, once confirmation of the passing has been received.

judith bormann

judith bormannasked

I am thinking of changing my funeral plan to Australian Pensioners insurance. Can you give me some information please... judith a bormann

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Hi Judith. Thanks for your enquiry about Australian Seniors Insurance. You can find our comprehensive FAQ section at https://www.seniors.com.au/funeral-insurance/tools-resources/funeral-insurance-faq . Alternatively, please send your contact number in a private message and we'll arrange for a member of the Customer Help Team to be in touch.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives