Seniors Funeral Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (6)
    • 1-2 weeks (5)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (11) · No (3)
mullet52
mullet52Newcastle

Endless integrity...

An Insurer that delivers the continuous integrity of ‘listening’ to important details!

Throughout ownership of my Policy with ‘Australian Seniors’ there has been pleasing retention of placid mind-setting.

Peter Mulroy AFAIM MAITD

Claim Made No

Yes it was the right one and was easy to get and the salesman was very helpful and could not ask for anything else and I have not lodged a claim everything is good

Terrence
TerrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good customer service who had my best interest at heart. Were very helpful in every way and would recommend them to all my friends and family no worries at all

Claim Made No

stan the man
stan the man

new customer and received some good ol customer service

Francis was great her explanation was clear and left me with no questions. i jumped right in and signed up. thank you Francis for some good ol customer service. Backed by a good policy.
cheers
Chris

Dawn Louise
Dawn LouiseNorth Queensland, QLD

I feel secure knowing that this policy will be there for my family when they need it

I have had this policy for years and have been very satisfied. When my husband passed away it was a great help and was I was taken care very quickly and professionally, with a new policy begun for myself quickly. No fuss just straight forward.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kim
KimWestern Australia

New Customer…very satisfied!!!

I rang to set up a new policy & Denisa(hope I’ve spelt her name correctly) was very helpful & talked me through each step. Great value for money & peace of mind for the future. Thank you.

McneIll
McneIllSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect and cannot live without it. Thanks

The policy was a good value. This is perfect and can not live without it. Please allow us to re-instate policy instead of having a new one. Thanks. Take care.

Julie
JuliePalmerston, NT

This is great best policy ever.

My policy was very quick to set up. Over the phone was understanding and was explained in a good manor. The value is very good for my budget. I now feel very secure having this policy.

Deb
DebSydney, NSW

Excellent setcice

The staff member who spoke to me explained the policy options very clearly and my plan was set up quickly and easily - no issues and great service all done over the phone easily.

Kate P.
Kate P.Hunter Region, NSW

A perfect surprise!

I feel my policy was excellent value. Very easy to set up. The assistant was helpful and made the process very easy. She was able to adjust the
process to suit my needs, thanks Jasmine.

One Happy Customer
One Happy CustomerNorthern Region, NSW

Clear and helpful advice

After I went on line to seek information about insurance from Seniors I received a call from a friendly and clear speaking operator explaining all I need to know about my funeral policy. Jessie helped me choose cover that would suit my needs and budget and fully explained the coverage options and payment plans available. She was very patient and did not coerce me in any way to making a choice.

DavidMid North Coast, NSW

cancelled the policy,

I got into financial trouble, trying to cancel the policy, you took 4 mths and everyweek
Tryed to take money out of account,
Leaving me with $6.00 in fees Everytime
You tired..not happy

David

You wouldn't believe it, seniors are still trying to get money out of my account even though cancelled since March..
Now have to cancel account to stop it. Plus the fees I keep been charged*#*#
Not happy

Kathy S.Darwin, NT

Very satisfied!

Jasmine was extremely friendly and informative and easy to understand. The policy is very reasonably priced. Very happy customers. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my friends and family the fantastic service you offer.

Kathy S.

Thank you Scott, been meaning to call you guys for awhile, so very glad we did.

Patricia
PatriciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Review

The young lady that I spoke to was excellent & she was very professional & kind. She was also very informative to my needs & explained everything in detail to me. Also went back and confirmed and explained what I was unsure of. Did not rush me or was not pushy at all. Very happy and would recommend.

Susan D
Susan DSydney Surrounds, NSW

2nd time around

This is the second time I have chosen this funeral cover. The first time I lapsed in payments and lost all the investment. I chose this company again. No claim has been made since I'm still alive.

Read more reviews - page 2

JanetteA
JanetteAasked

Hi Janette,
I am sorry to hear of the passing of your mother and wish to extend my sympathy to you and your family. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your family's experience and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

JanetteA
JanetteAasked

My mother passed away nearly 2 months ago and my father is still experiencing difficulties getting the claim processed. Now it’s being delayed because mum’s birth certificate and marriage certificate certified copies were not dated by the JP. What possible difference could a date make? They are certified copies with the JP’s registration number on them! Cannot believe this company is making us jump through hoops this way...especially for a grieving family. My parents hold another policy with a different company.....all they needed was a phone call and contact with the funeral director. Policy claim was paid within days of her funeral. Would never ever recommend this company...no idea when dad will get what is essentially HIS money back! Is this normal...should it really be this hard?

Hi Janette,

Geema
Geema

That is disappointing to hear as I was assured my policy would be paid out to my daughter , the beneficiary on receipt of a death certificate and phone call.

Hi Geema,
I am sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. Located on our website is important information and the steps to follow when making a Funeral Insurance claim and the documents/forms that would need to be completed. This can be viewed by visiting; https://www.seniors.com.au/funeral-insurance/make-a-claim

Bell Perth WA
Bell Perth WAasked

Do the fees increase annually? Are you able to get funds back if you cancel ?

Hi Bell,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. As part of our Australian Seniors Funeral Insurance policies, we promise that your premiums will reduce by 5% every five years you hold your policy. With our Top Cover, you have the choice to cancel cover when you turn 85 to receive an Early Cash Back payment of 150% of your benefit. If you would like to discuss our policies further, please do not hesitate to send me a private message noting your contact details and I will arrange for a member of our team to contact you.

See all Seniors Funeral Insurance questions