Seniors Funeral Insurance

Seniors Funeral Insurance

Very good helpful and cheerful

Great value and very easy to understand happy customers good value lovely lady would easily recommend this product to family and friends took ten to fifteen minutes and all done thankyou

Hi Julie,
Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with suitable cover.

very good policy.

Very easy to set up the policy. The agent (Maggie) was very helpful, polite and courteous agent, and guided me through the policy. I have yet to lodge a claim.

Hi Roy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Maggie and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.
Jessica

Great service from Andrew very polite and helpfull

Easy to set up with helpfull staff have used previously and service is still of the highest order.value was I thought as good as you can get and easy to find on line

This is perfect

The policy is good value cheaper than other quotes I got with just the same inclusions. It was so easy to set up on line especially as i haven't done it before

Hi,
Welcome to the Australian Seniors community. It is our pleasure to offer you cover suitable to your needs. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Sharon

RonMarg C.

RonMarg C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Ron's Review 2019

Yes I did think it good value for money and very easier to set up with the friendly staff.
Have not lodged a claim, not dead yet, hope we can live a bit longer.

Hi Ron,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.
Jessica

Very easy and efficient staff thanks to crystal

Very easy and fact finding transaction , very rare these days with insurance brokers who promise plenty and deliver little ,could not be more satisfied with the ease of new policy

Hi Roger,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Crystal and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Nerida

NeridaCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Excellent service

Courtney was knowledgeable, natural, and helpful in every way and helped me make the best choice for my needs and my budget. The policy was set up clearly and easily with all questions answered. A real pleasure!

Jeanette

JeanetteSydney, NSW

Good value

Maggie stated all the facts to me which I could understand and found the funeral insurance to be of good value and was easy to set up and has put my mind at rest

Mervyn

MervynSouth East Queensland, QLD

This has put my mind at rest

The policy that we have just put in place is all we need at the moment and we will review it at a later date if it need to be changed.

Hi Mervyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with suitable cover and provide you with the peace of mind, knowing that you are covered.

Great

Good value and set up quick. Very informative and chose a great plan that was affordable to me atm. Explained the process of joining in a polite manner and answered any questions without hesitation.

Robyn

RobynWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

it is exactly what I wanted

Ali was most helpful in explaining everything associated with my funeral insurance, and answered all my questions in a way that I could understand. Happy now I know the family wont have to worry when I drop off the perch.

Hi Robyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Ali and that you felt fully informed when choosing Australian Seniors.

Peace of mind.

Myrna was most helpful. She listened carefully and answered all my questions in a concise way with all the relevant information and told me the various benefits in an easy to understand way. A credit to your company. Richard Holmyard

It was great

Yes it was good to talk to the custermer straight away they contact me about my funeral insurance but he did not mention about that when you are policy with them you get the $100 gift card that was disappointed for me but I might go to other funeral insurance

Claim MadeYes
Claim ApprovedNo
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Policy for Funeral Insurance seems fair value. Staff explained very well about the Policy. Feel relieved now I have sorted out the Funeral Insurance, costs ect.
Thankyou for the help.

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Waiting for documents to be sent out so l can have a good read of them before commenting too much.

Easy to set up + very nice representative. I won't comment too much until l have studied the policy + if not what l understand it to be l will take advantage of the 30 day cooling off period. I believe this is what l am looking for.

Magina

MaginaFar North Queensland, QLD

This is just perfect can't live without it.

Less than half an hour the customer care service was excellent she explained very clearly about the funeral insurance, I would really love to recommend to a friend, just excellent.

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateOctober 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Hi Magina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and recommendation with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team.

Good service

I was very appreciative of your understanding of my situation this week. again very good service very helpful and pleasant operator I spoke with. Thank you again. I find your staff I have dealt with a pleasure to deal with.

Hi Peter,
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words on your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you have received and that our team were able to assist with your query.
Jessica

Thank you for your help, very informative and supportive to my needs

My policy was easy to set up and was good value, a very easy process with very helpful staff who were happy to help and were very patient and considered.

Hi Valerie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received.

Louis

LouisPerth, WA

Excellent product for seniors . Peace of mind

Yes, the policy is good value and very suited for pensioners. The benefits that it offers is excellent, premiums is affordable and the 5% discount after every 5 year period is fantastic.

Hi Louis,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with the peace of mind, knowing that you are covered.
Jessica

Will not do thru the big banks

All good very happy with the way I could understand also pleased with the cooling off setup period also the start date after the return of the benificary form from the first payment

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

LAWRENCE M.

LAWRENCE M.asked

How much per month for 15.000 cover

Hi Lawrence,
Thank you for your query. The premium amount will vary depending on the policy, your age and the level of cover you choose. I would be more than happy to arrange for one of our team members to contact you to provide a quote, alternatively you can obtain one via our website: https://www.seniors.com.au/funeral-insurance

Te Puhi Larkins

Te Puhi Larkinsasked

If a person dies before the 12 months from time of commencement of Policy and not as the result of an accident is the total amount of premiums paid within that time refunded to the beneficiary.

Hi Te Puhi Larkins,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. I am currently looking into this further for you. Once I have a response I will be back in touch with you.

Hi Te Puhi Larkins,
In answer to your question, there is no refund of premium if a person dies within 12 months from time of commencement of Policy where death is not as a result of an accident. However, any premiums collected after the date of death will be refunded back into the account which paid for the policy, once confirmation of the passing has been received.

judith bormann

judith bormannasked

I am thinking of changing my funeral plan to Australian Pensioners insurance. Can you give me some information please... judith a bormann

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors

Hi Judith. Thanks for your enquiry about Australian Seniors Insurance. You can find our comprehensive FAQ section at https://www.seniors.com.au/funeral-insurance/tools-resources/funeral-insurance-faq . Alternatively, please send your contact number in a private message and we'll arrange for a member of the Customer Help Team to be in touch.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors representatives