Red Rock Deli Potato

Red Rock Deli Potato

NRG Efficient

NRG Efficient Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best chips

Sea salt flavour has Three ingredients potato, sunflower oil and salt. Perfect as if I made them myself. I don’t have to worry about additives with these chips. Perfect chips.

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles Online for A$3.50.

Chloe A.

Chloe A.Queensland

Found clump of something originally thought it was a dead mouse

Bought this packet today and found a disgusting clump of idk what... the colour of it instantly shot anxiety into me thinking it was a dead mouse or something. This was my fave brand for this flavour but I can't do it ever again now. The thought that it could have been mouse is making me sick to my stomach! Some quality control at the factory would have ensured this wouldnt happen which from these reviews im not the first to find a clump of something.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$3.75.

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chip review

I tried to send a message but to no avail. The current chips with the truffles r terrible. Others r really good

Purchased in September 2020 for A$5.00.

Debra F.

Debra F.

Found disgusting "rock" in packet

In packet of sweet chilli and sour cream red rock deli chips found large disgusting lump. Is this the "rock" in red rock deli???
Made me heave!!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles Online for A$4.00.

Lorraine

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect blend of spices and lemon

Just tried the limited edition Moroccan spiced chicken and lemon I rate them 10/10 please keep these chips as a permanent line. They are delicious .

Purchased in July 2020 for A$3.50.

Oil smell

It was smelly and expired too. When I informed them they said its consumer job to check it before buying it. No apologies, no replacement offer or nothing. Ridiculous answer from customer care team

Purchased in March 2020 at Romeo's Foodland Supermarket for A$2.45.

Big fail! More package than chips Mirror package pretends more chips Way to much salt

Big Fail
More package than chips
Mirror package pretends more chips
Way too much salt
Lucky I was given a sample, would never buy them

Joanna

JoannaSydney, NSW

Oil issue - couldn’t eat any chips from packet

Opened packet and there was one large clump of soft chips stuck together by oil. Purchased at Sydney airport for $6

Purchased in February 2020 for A$6.00.

Boris YasminskyNear You

FAIL- @ $30KG

yep folks, that's what we are paying for these very ordinary so called gourmet chips that's are full of oil, fat and salt. eat one pack per week and there's a good chance you will gain 1kg per month in weight. FAIL !

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for A$4.65.

Red Rock Deli Slow Roasted Onion and Mustard

Absolutely amazing, the best flavour EVER! Please go buy them so they keep the flavour!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

Red Rock HSC chips

Agree - flavour and colour has changed! I don't enjoy them as much any more.

Purchased in December 2019.

First choice now days

Good quality chips with good taste. Goes great with sour cream.

Purchased at IGA.

Sandra L

Sandra LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Red Rock Deli Sea Salt Chips

The best chips in the universe. Not greasy and not too salty. Crisp and delicious. The best! My last meal, with a glass of chardy! Perfect.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for A$3.00.

Mark Ackerman

Mark AckermanSydney, NSW

Thai Red Chilli & Creamy Coconut chips

Normally i really like Red Rock Deli chips but this type were completely tasteless. Zero chilli and the tiniest hint of coconut does not make a chip i would ever consider trying again even in a free promotion.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$3.50.

Katrina Lange

Katrina LangeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They are perfect and I want a packet to take to heaven when I die

These chips are so good I cant eat any others

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Keiren J.

Keiren J.South East Queensland, QLD

THE MOST AMAZING CHIP'S

The best chips are the honey soy chicken ones they are by far the most amazing chips in the world they taste so amazing I love them more than anyother food/snack

Absolutely amazing chips!

The Champagne Viniagrette & Shallot and the Sea salt and black truffle are utterly Sensational. My go to chips! Several of my friends dislike salt and vinegar chips but destroy a packet of the shallot flavoured chips. They are a subtle, delicate take on the traditional salt and vinegar

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Bella

BellaMermaid Beach

Best chips ever.

Hands down best potato chips ever made! The sea salt and vinigarette is the best flavour in the world, seriously

not happy

i found a black rubbery type thing at the bottom of my red rock deli packet of salt and vinegar chips,i am quite disappointed to say the least and it is making me feel sick to my stomach

LCeulemans

LCeulemans

Tasty

My favourite is the slow roasted chicken and garlic aioli. Personally I love aioli a lot, so that is probably why I like it. I especially love the ones that are double folded and there are a lot of them.
I’ll buy them again very soon

Anna

Annaasked

Hello, don’t want to write a nasty review as I’m not like that - but I did buy a bag of my forever favourites the balsamic vinegar but was confused when I opened them - had to check the bag to see if they were actually BV anyway the bag was BV the chips were plain sea salt! I still ate them..just not sure what happened there.
Your sincerely - your biggest chip fan! X

Lillian C.

Lillian C.asked

What are the Red Rock Deli chip packets made of? Polyethylene terephthalate, high-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, low-density polyethylene, polypropylene or polystyrene. If they are, there should be a recycling symbol with a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 in it. If your chip packets are recyclable, you need to put a recycling simbol on it somewhere, preferably large and on the front to make it clear.

Crude Oil, Black Gold, Texas Tea

Sharon

Sharonasked

Has deli rock changed the honey and soy chips into something different?

JenSA
JenSA

Sharon, I don't know. I was writing a review of the Special Reserve Red Rock Deli Chips which is additional to the normal range.

borntoshop666
borntoshop666

Sharon, sorry cant help you. Bought them once Ages ago and did not like them. Haven't bought them since