Red Rock Deli Potato

Red Rock Deli Potato

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Red Rock Deli? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found a clump of something..................

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Kimba
KimbaSydney, NSW

Yum yum!! Perfect in every way!!.

I love a good chip or two but these I could eat a bag on my own. Maple bacon and cheddar chips!!. I tell you what they are brilliant the flavours and crunch are spot on. Just enough flavour but not over powering. Very good red rock you definitely have a return customer in myself love them.

Peter
PeterPerth, WA

New flavour Parmesan,Basil & Garlic Oil.

Undoubtedly the best crisp manufactured in Australia. Your latest flavour Parmisan,Basil & Garlic Oil is another winner. Purchased from Coles today and was not disappointed. I have purchased crisps in the USA, UK & Africa and your product is definately superior to any product I have personally sampled.

Purchased in February 2021 at Coles for $3.00.

NRG Efficient
NRG Efficient Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best chips

Sea salt flavour has Three ingredients potato, sunflower oil and salt. Perfect as if I made them myself. I don’t have to worry about additives with these chips. Perfect chips.

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles Online for $3.50.

Chloe A.
Chloe A.Queensland

Found clump of something originally thought it was a dead mouse

Bought this packet today and found a disgusting clump of idk what... the colour of it instantly shot anxiety into me thinking it was a dead mouse or something. This was my fave brand for this flavour but I can't do it ever again now. The thought that it could have been mouse is making me sick to my stomach! Some quality control at the factory would have ensured this wouldnt happen which from these reviews im not the first to find a clump of something.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.75.

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chip review

I tried to send a message but to no avail. The current chips with the truffles r terrible. Others r really good

Purchased in September 2020 for $5.00.

Debra F.
Debra F.

Found disgusting "rock" in packet

In packet of sweet chilli and sour cream red rock deli chips found large disgusting lump. Is this the "rock" in red rock deli???
Made me heave!!!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles Online for $4.00.

Lorraine
LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect blend of spices and lemon

Just tried the limited edition Moroccan spiced chicken and lemon I rate them 10/10 please keep these chips as a permanent line. They are delicious .

Purchased in July 2020 for $3.50.

Oil smell

It was smelly and expired too. When I informed them they said its consumer job to check it before buying it. No apologies, no replacement offer or nothing. Ridiculous answer from customer care team

Purchased in March 2020 at Romeo's Foodland Supermarket for $2.45.

Find out how Red Rock Deli Potato compares to other Chips

Big fail! More package than chips Mirror package pretends more chips Way to much salt

Big Fail
More package than chips
Mirror package pretends more chips
Way too much salt
Lucky I was given a sample, would never buy them

Joanna
JoannaSydney, NSW

Oil issue - couldn’t eat any chips from packet

Opened packet and there was one large clump of soft chips stuck together by oil. Purchased at Sydney airport for $6

Purchased in February 2020 for $6.00.

Boris YasminskyNear You

FAIL- @ $30KG

yep folks, that's what we are paying for these very ordinary so called gourmet chips that's are full of oil, fat and salt. eat one pack per week and there's a good chance you will gain 1kg per month in weight. FAIL !

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $4.65.

Red Rock Deli Slow Roasted Onion and Mustard

Absolutely amazing, the best flavour EVER! Please go buy them so they keep the flavour!

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles.

Red Rock HSC chips

Agree - flavour and colour has changed! I don't enjoy them as much any more.

Purchased in December 2019.

First choice now days

Good quality chips with good taste. Goes great with sour cream.

Purchased at IGA.

Anna
Annaasked

Hello, don’t want to write a nasty review as I’m not like that - but I did buy a bag of my forever favourites the balsamic vinegar but was confused when I opened them - had to check the bag to see if they were actually BV anyway the bag was BV the chips were plain sea salt! I still ate them..just not sure what happened there.
Your sincerely - your biggest chip fan! X

Lillian C.
Lillian C.asked

What are the Red Rock Deli chip packets made of? Polyethylene terephthalate, high-density polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, low-density polyethylene, polypropylene or polystyrene. If they are, there should be a recycling symbol with a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 in it. If your chip packets are recyclable, you need to put a recycling simbol on it somewhere, preferably large and on the front to make it clear.

Crude Oil, Black Gold, Texas Tea

Sharon
Sharonasked

Has deli rock changed the honey and soy chips into something different?

JenSA
JenSA

Sharon, I don't know. I was writing a review of the Special Reserve Red Rock Deli Chips which is additional to the normal range.

borntoshop666
borntoshop666

Sharon, sorry cant help you. Bought them once Ages ago and did not like them. Haven't bought them since

See all Red Rock Deli Potato questions