Reelplay

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Reelplay

2.2

assistance

I had three subs now two subscriptions, two boxes unfortunately no support, no phone numbers to call for assistance, and if I call a shop there is always an excuse not to answer... it is not their job..... as for the renewal of the box before end december, I phoned more times of course no one answered just registration, then kept on the line for over 20 minutes at times only annoying music. It is not really nice of them to sell and then no more support..... quick to sell but stops there. More times no connection though my internet power and speed increased and not diminished.... .. is there a possibility to find support when it is not working or when one needs more info......... disappointed from the service.

Andy.Reelplay
medo
medo

Slow does not respond at all

Don’t buy this scam , slow and poor even with 100mb per second nbn . Does not connection well with wifi or Ethernet . I am really disappointed . I selected the Italian package

Purchased in August 2021 for $180.00.

Carl Portella
Carl PortellaFar North Queensland, QLD

Just what we wanted!

At last we found the perfect streaming platform that’s easy to use . We only get 28mb download speeds on the NBN and it still works perfectly.
Thank you for the opportunity to keep in touch with our homeland.

Purchased in January 2020 for $421.15.

Poor customer service. FInd another provider if possible

I purchased a remote from their website, only to find out I could have bought from the reseller in my area. No one from Reelplay told me that i have access to a reseller, instead, they took advantage of the situation and sold me the remote. I had to also pay an additional $25 for shipping since the remote is coming from wherever to Canada. When I try speaking to customer support, no one is helpful. They are argumentative and focused on being right rather than helping.

Purchased in February 2021 for $75.00.

Stephen Voukidis
Stephen VoukidisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service, rude and unhelpful. Some technical issues

Overall the viewing is good but has some technical issues once in a while and the stupid 7 day rewind doesn’t work either at times . Very hard to get a hold of these guys with basically no customer service and if you do they are not very helpful . If it wasn’t for my mum I wouldn’t have any thing to do with these type of people.

Purchased in January 2019 for $240.00.

Wael Hammoud
Wael HammoudGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad service

Bad service.. and 3 other friends are having the same problems i’m having. Barry from customer service is the worst, not helpful and very rude in his messages. Wont renew for sure.

bad service

bad service and hard to get hold of anyone. I rather be able to talk to someone than chat. tenico support possible you iternet bushit MY INTRNET SPEED 50MS. Upgraded to the new box ?????? and I can’t go forward or rewind anymore and I wouldn’t recommend it anyone.

Dean Jackson
Dean JacksonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service Appalling to say the very least!

Cant call a number they don't work on weekends as trying to renew and wont accept payments everything on our part has been TRIPLED CHECKED. Do not use this company!!!!

Paula
PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy at all for what I am paying!!!!!!

I have had reelplay for the past 4 years and now the service has become worst of the worst .... where are you located? China?????? pull up your socks and give a better view of the channels or just give up ... I will not renew mine thats for sure!!!!!!!

Angelo R.
Angelo R.Sydney, NSW

Not happy at all .

Very bad service and hard to get hold of anyone. I rather be able to talk to someone than chat. Upgraded to the new box and I can’t go forward or rewind anymore and cannot get help from anyone.
I wouldn’t recommend it anyone.

Luca B.
Luca B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service

Have have the service for almost 4yrs now was very good at the start but even after upgrading the unit at a cost of $79 & updating the internet to 50mbps service keeps dropping out and we I contact them for assistance all I get is rude and unhelpful service. I would be renewing after this ends and will be looking else where. If you haven't signed up DONT

Very bad service

Very bad service.
The streaming is going from bad to worse despite too many upgrading of the system recently.
I think reelplay had enough money now and don't care about their products and services any more.

Never been so happy.

Don't waste your time with other products. I did and lost alot of money. Just buy Reelplay.
You guys are the best. My parents are so happy. They watch it every day and works great.
Fast delivery, Easy setup, channels selection is tops. And I love the rewind for 7 days. My parents can watch all the late shows and not worry about the time difference. I cant explain in words how happy I am with this product. Had an issue with my router and the chat support was great. fixed my issue and were very friendly.
I just ordered one for my in-laws. Keep up the good work Reelplay Team.

Chantelle S
Chantelle SSydney, NSW

very bad support and service

in spite of promises to get back the programmes I paid for 2 years in advance which they stopped for their own reasons, 7 months now they refused to reconnect nor refund. not serious. will have to report to Ombudsman or whoever can help me with this problem. also it gives very often no internet connection, which is not true as my computer and all other On wifi work perfectly plus buffers a lot, I have unlimited data. very very disappointing. fooling customers with promises never to be respected is .....

Annoyed
AnnoyedSydney, NSW

So much buffering and they never fix it.

This terrible service is driving me to the point of cancelling the service. I have a fast internet speed, yet each time I contact them to fix the buffering issue, they're always questioning my connection, etc.