Remington BHT6450AU

Remington BHT6450AU

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mee2

Mee2

Does not really deliver on performance as advertised.

I have had this trimmer now for over 6 months and at first it was ok then it kept pulling my hair each time I used it without any attachments on it. I worked out that it only worked in the shower as it seems to require permanent running water to operate. It does not work very well dry at all as the blades heat up and seem to stick. I have attempted to oil the blades to no avail. I love the extendable handle, but don't press too hard as the shaver will fall out of the handle and if it hits the hard tiles you will render it useless. It is more expensive than many other groomers, but unfortunately does not live up to the advertised hype.

Purchased in February 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store.

Causes Irritation No

Bob

BobHunter Region, NSW

A great invention

This body shaver is unreal. It comes with an extension handle that pulls out so you can reach down your back. Can be used with or without it as it clicks in to the handle.It is rechargeable. Love it