Remington Professional Nose, Ear and Eyebrow Trimmer

Remington Professional Nose, Ear and Eyebrow Trimmer

NE3700AU, NE3550AU, NE3560AU

See the Best Men's Hair Trimmers / Personal Groomers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

phillosh

philloshBrisbane

Hopeless

I purchased this thing on the advice of the Shaver Shop employee. It simply does not do the required job. I only use it for my ears and it cuts nothing! I will not purchase this brand again.

Doesn't work at all

I upgraded to this and tossed my cheap one which worked fabulously, this just doesn't work at all, have tried my angles and methods but still hairy nosed, how can you get a nose trimmer do wrong?

sushiboy

sushiboySydney

Works exactly as advertised.

Received this as an early Christmas present. I haven't owned one before so I don't have any way of comparing brands or models. However, this trimmer works perfectly for my nose hair, whether long or short or in between. The cut is consistent and there is no nicking. Very easy to use and clean and sits comfortably in the hand. Very happy so far.

Amanda

AmandaMelbourne

Don't do it

Agree with the above post. We paid $22 for it at a department store and have thrown it out, it does not work AT ALL. Waste of money we had a cheap one we purchased for 10 that worked well for years.
They need to take this of the market they are getting money for nothing.

The Voice

The VoicePerth, WA

doesn't trim the hair

It appears that the nose hair needs to be really long before it will cut anything. As I have short nose hairs I havn't been able to get it to cut anything. I've had the Davinci brand before and it worked perfectly and was half the price. Definately wouldn't recommend unless you have extremely long nose hairs, how long I wouldn't know. haha
didn't like anything about it, even the way you have to switch it on was annoying - buy twisting the base.
everything