Revitanail Nail Strengthener

Revitanail Nail Strengthener

See the Best Nail Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Revitanail Nail Strengthener? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

• Prevents nails from breaking

• Speeds up slow-growing nails

• Eliminates chipping

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (7)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Chipping / Cracking Yes (3) · No (3)
Anna M
Anna MSydney, NSW

Good results

I have very brittle nails and this has been helping quite a bit.

I am even able to get a bit longer without breaking them.

It’s great to help strengthen my nails when I get shellac or sns removed.

Happy with the product

Peta
Peta

Easy results

Ive recently bought this due to the damage ive done from sns and biting. I could already see a difference after 1 week or so. My nails look and feel stronger. This can also chip away easy from product overload and looks bubbly and thick otherwise it still works so well !

Purchased in May 2021.

C L
C LQueensland

Best Nail Strengthener

Historically, I could never have bare nails as it would just peel and break. After one round of this nail strengthener, I have seen a noticeable difference in my nails. I can now have them bare for weeks without breaking! Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2021.

Causes Irritation No
Meisha B.
Meisha B.

Tough nails that hardly break

This is the best nail strength product on the market. I have been using since the product first came out some 10 years I believe. I was a chronic nail bitter but found after trying to grow my nails they were soft and would peel and not grow very well. I started using this under my nail polish an it is part of my nail routine. I now have very long and hard fingernails. I garden and hardly break a nail. I also hand wash dishes so I have hard working hands and my nails stand up to the test.

Purchased in July 2010 at Amcal.

RhondaSydney Surrounds, NSW

not As good

Used this over years with excellent results, but last time purchased it didn’t do the job as it has in past. Has formula changed??? Very disappointed if so, if something works well , leave it alone

Purchased in August 2019.

Colour
review
reviewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No good anymore, formula seems to have changed.

Had been using this product for years and it was amazing. Recommended it to many people as it truly lived up to what it said. Bought a new bottle recently and it is terrible. Formula is thin and watery.
My nails are now in worse condition then ever. They are chipping right down to the nail bed and also splitting.
Not worth purchasing again.

Purchased in February 2019 at Drugscreen for $29.00.

Ease of Application

Used to be good but it has changed

It used to be really good but I also think the formula has changed. This product makes my nails split and become weaker than ever. I am better off using nothing

Purchased in December 2018.

Cal
CalFar North Queensland, QLD

REVITANAIL WHITENING GLOW

Have used Revitanail for years, and have always loved it. This time they only had the whitening glow in stock.
I feel I have wasted my money, as it has not helped with strengthening, and even with 3 coats, it is so streaky that you have to put nail polish on top of it for it to look decent. Disappointed

Purchased in January 2019 at Priceline.

Amanda L
Amanda LSouth Australia

I cant believe the difference!

My nails were in appalling condition from having sns & acrylics. I tried several nail hardeners 2 of the top ones in fact. Problem is they dry up the cuticle area & can make your nail bed throb. A friend suggested Revitanail original nail strengthener, I saw a difference in a week....im not joking after a month my nails look amazing no more nail salons for me!!!

Lizzilu
LizziluPerth

This combination actually works

My fingernails had been flakey all my life and would break easily. They were a mess. A beautician recommended Revitanail Keratin Strengthening Serum and Revitanail Strengthener and from the moment I started using them I have had strong and later thick nails. I follow the directions exactly, use the serum at least twice a day and get great results. I am definitely a satisfied customer.

Cuckoo
CuckooGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

At last something that lives up to its claims.

I have tried SO many supposed nail treatments that prove to be a disappointment time after time. Went back to Revitanail Nail Strengthener as a last resort to try to improve my nails from splitting and chipping. I alternated this with the hand cream (which I think was the positive in this treatment). I do not have the long strong nails that I have had but given my age factor there is a decided improvement after a few weeks. Thank you once again for this excellent product.

Annabel
AnnabelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Change of Ingredients?

The Original Dr Lewinns nail strengthener worked well. When I ran out, the only one I could get was Revitanail. I use it to stop my nails splitting and flaking. This product promotes splitting and flaking. I can't use ordinary nail polish as my nails start deteriorating immediately, but using Dr Lewinns at least gave them a shine. Now there seems to be nothing I can use anymore. Was there a change in the ingredients some time ago?

Baroness
BaronessSydney

Okay for a quick fix, but not long term.

It certainly did harden my nails, but if you are looking for a long term fix for brittle nails, maybe you need to look at dietary supplements or something. Revitanail does the job, but the new growth is still brittle, therefore I would have to keep using the product ... forever! It also sends my nails yellow after a while and it has an unpleasant chemical odour which tends to linger even after my nails have dried.

Binkie12
Binkie12Brisbane

Works wonderfully!

I couldn't agree more with the previous reviewer. All my life I've had weak, flaking nails. I thought I'd tried every nail strengthener on the market, with no results. Someone then suggested Revitanail, and although it was pretty expensive I was desperate. Without a doubt, it's the best product I've ever bought for my nails.......they're now strong and actually growing longer without flaking off!

Product Perfection
Product PerfectionMelbourne

Heaven sent

This is the best nail product in the world. I have naturally brittle and flaky nails. As soon as I use Revitanail I see positive differences in just a matter of days, The bottle is quite large which does get a little gluey after a few months, but by that time if used correctly your nails should be longer and stronger. A beauty must have.

Sharon
Sharonasked

I have been using this as per bottle instructions for the past 4 weeks. Unfortunately my nails are not growing as quickly as I thought, and seems to just break. How long should I continue to use this for.
First day 2 coats then one every other day for 6 days.

Margaret
Margaretasked

My fingers around my nails are all very sore for the last two weeks after using Revitanail, need to know what to do please, how to stop pain, please has this happened to anyone else, thanking you, Margaret.

Tanyaasked

Has it changed. I was thinking of buying it again as I Used to use it then got sns put on, but now looking for a hardener. It was a wonderful product when I used it before. Now I am not sure from the reviews.

Rhonda

I personally don’t know, but it seems to me from my experience it maybe has. Manufacturers often seem to change winning formulas to ‘be better’ so from me it’s a ‘ suspect so ‘ !

See all Revitanail Nail Strengthener questions

Features

Revitanail Nail Strengthener is a nail care treatment that hardens, strengthens and protects nails. It also restores nails that have become damaged from wearing nail extensions. Fortified with calcium gel, Revitanail Nail Strengthener helps to eliminate peeling, flaking and chipping while also speeding up slow-growing nails.

Directions

Apply 2 coats of Revitanail Intensive Strength onto clean nails while avoiding the cuticle area and then one coat daily for the next 5 days. On the 7th day, remove with nail polish remover. Repeat the process another 3 times. (Each program lasts for 28 days).