Zoetis Revolution for Cats

Zoetis Revolution for Cats

See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Zoetis? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Mel C
Mel CSydney

My cat was attacked by my other cat immediately after application

I applied revolution plus spot treatment to my older cat. My other cat took one sniff of him ( obviously didn’t recognise him anymore) and attacked him.
Chasing him around the home where he smashed into walls and windows and launched over the balcony to escape her. Lucky I have cat net installed which saved him falling four floors trying to escape in terror. He ended up having to go to the vet with an injury costing $175 and now I have to keep them separated as it has destroyed their cohabitation relationship.
This is a warning to be very wary when applying. I would recommend separating the cats, apply to both then wait until the very intense smell disappears ( maybe a day ) before a careful reintroduction.

Purchased in September 2021.

Side Effects Personality change

The side effects are terrible

My cat has been severely lethargic, hiding constantly, vomiting 3 times a day, and won’t drink or eat after his first ever dose of revolution. It’s been 3 days and symptoms have not improved at all. Will absolutely not give this to him again. I pray he gets better.

Purchased in June 2021 for $45.00.

Robyn W
Robyn WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sick cat after using revolution plus

I put revolution plus on my cat this morning. By afternoon she was listless, making strange mouth movements and her fur under chin is damp with drool or vomit. Her eyes are half closed and she hasn't moved from loungeroom. She is a very sad little kitty cat. revolution plus is the only thing different in today's routine. I will not use it on her again.

Purchased in March 2021 for $50.00.

Fiona Lucas
Fiona LucasGippsland, VIC

Always worked for me

I have been using Revolution for 7 years on one cat and 3 years on the younger one. They don’t tend to enjoy the application but I’ve never had any adverse reaction from either cat. No hair loss. No scab. Nothing. I do have to put it high on the shoulder blades, not in between as one can swivel his head too far and he tries to lick it off. Overall it kills the fleas. They never have mites so I recommend this product.

Purchased in March 2021 for $30.00.

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Zoetis Revolution for Cats compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Renee
ReneeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not as effective as it used to be

Used Revolution for years on my Tigger without issue at all, but it no longer seems as effective as it once was. Has the formula changed at all? Seem to have to apply it more regularly now.

Purchased in January 2021.

Not good for my cat!

Purchased in January 2021 at Franklin Ranch Hospital.

Worked years ago. Not now

Purchased in November 2020.

Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Won't be using Revolution on my cats

I applied the spot on to the back of my cats neck . As soon as I did she ran of and started rubbing her neck on the trees and rolling around on the ground trying to wipe it off. Then later in inside I was stroking her fur and was horrified to find a patch of hair missing from where I applied the spot on and a red scab like thing on her neck :( will never ever use this product again on Tipsy

Bad product

Gave ot to my cat for ear mites and the mites only got worse. I dont know how the myth started about revolution and ear mites started but doesn't have any effect on mites

Purchased in June 2020 for $80.00.

Works but . . .

When the vet first gave me Revolution Plus it sounded good. It also does what it says it will do. My problem with this product is my cat leaves clumps of fur when I apply it. At first I thought it was effects of the shots the vet gave her. I bought a seresto collar for Cleo because she didn't like me putting the drops on her. Eight months and time to get a new one. No hair loss for 8 months. Used the last Revolution drops until I could get a collar. Again clumps of fur everywhere. I had forgotten about the hair loss. Time to get a new collar. Will never buy Revolution plus again.

Purchased in February 2020 for $85.00.

Does not work!

I keep using revolution plus on my two cats and revolution for my two dogs to make sure they can’t give the mites back to one another and it’s not getting rid of the mites only makes their symptoms better. I had my cats ear mites confirmed by a vet so I know they have them. This product is a joke!

Purchased in January 2020 at Budget Pet Products Online store.

Denise
DeniseVictoria

Dont bother waste of money

Applied first round, made no difference, still riddled with fleas.. poor little boy is still scratching. I cleaned his bedding vacuumed the house all cleaned up, as they suggested, made no difference, Very expensive for no effect, surprised vets recommend and sell it

Purchased in February 2020 for $60.00.

Jackie
JackieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ineffective

Applied two weeks ago and it killed some fleas but not all. Found 7+ large fleas still on my cat. Want to reapply but concerned about visible side-effects like lethargy and weakness. The pet supply store recommended Revolution, but it’s not good value and could be unsafe/too toxic for cats and ineffective on fleas

Purchased in September 2019 at Petbarn for $80.00.

Will never use this product again

My beautiful 4yr old cat was very weak, she was always sleeping & wouldn't eat after using this product. I had to hand feed her a little bit at a time. Took 3 weeks until she was back to normal.
Will never use this product again.

Side Effects Personality change
Di J
Di JNorth Queensland, QLD

Never use it again

Have a 12 month old rag doll cat was using advantage is fairly good vet suggested I use revolution to make sure her fleas don’t became resistant to her previous products. However my cat is totally infested with all stages of the fleas she is a indoor cat that I flea comb about 4 times a day. Waste of money.

Purchased in January 2020 at Petbarn Physical store.