Zoetis Revolution for Cats

Zoetis Revolution for Cats

See the Best Tick & Flea Control Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Side Effects None (6) · Long-term illness (2) · Death (1) · Short-term illness (1)

Revolution doesn’t work

I took my cat to the vet and they prescribed revolution... after three applications over three months, my cat is still scratching the same as before I brought her in

Purchased in November 2019 for $65.00.

Revolution killed my cat

Side Effects Death
Roxy

RoxyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Expensive & ineffective.

This made no difference for my cats, which is not ok for the price of this product. More people need to know not to buy this product. Try Advocate instead, it made all the difference.

Purchased in December 2019 for $75.00.

Washed Off

Only Left on for 5 minutes then washed off smelled like nail polish remover. Cat was running round room, hated it. then After reading reviews wasn't risking it and kept watch to make sure he is ok

Purchased in December 2019.

Gertrude

Gertrude

My cat has revolution on Thursday and became ataxic and weak on Friday. I thought it may be from his sugars.

Purchased in December 2019 for $79.99.

Side Effects Long-term illness

rosie

rosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seizures

Thought my cat was eating somethink toxic so looked online after she had a seizure and found reports of revolution plus causing seizures. I'm never using this product again, it was horrible watching my 15 yr old cat lose control and fall over, lasted 2 minutes she got up fine but omg scary thinking she was dying and then I've poisoned the cat. Don't risk it!

Purchased in November 2019.

We had a bad reaction and my cat almost died

My kitty cat went completely limp after application and could not walk for three days. Did not eat or drink or move for 3 days. I put a P pad up under him because I thought he would die on me over night. Eventually he recovered it took about a week. The site where the medication was applied became bald and scabby. This was very scary and we will not use this product again as he is allergic.

Side Effects Short-term illness

Applicator is broken

The applicator for this product just doesn't work right. You push the top down and pierce the applicator, discard the top, push it against fur on back of neck and squeeze with all your strength - and a tiny bit comes out, leaving most of it still in the applicator. Try a few more times, each time a tiny amount is released, by now the cat can smell the chemicals and gets agitated. Wont be buying this product again.

Purchased in March 2019.

Krystal Brown

Krystal Brown

Does not kill fleas on Canines

I brought a 3 pack of revolution from pet city Port Kennedy WA. Applied it as instructed and within one week the fleas remained, unknown the dog came inside and my chikdren were bitten by the fleas revolution said their liquid kills... Applied another bottle within 3 weeks of the first one being applied and the fleas STILL remain! I am currently watching my poor dog scratching non stop from a terrible product that cost me a small fortune!

Not impressed at all!

Purchased in July 2019 for $69.00.

Pet TypeDog

Please beware and observe your cat for an hour after application if using for the first time

Side Effects Long-term illness

Flea bitten by Revolution

I have 7 cats of which I have used Revolution for. 4 of my cats are indoor only, the other 3 are outdoor only. They do not come in contact with each other at all. I noticed fleas on one of my indoor cats just yesterday, which has been approximately 3 weeks after administering Revolution. Not only that but the 3 outdoor, as well as one of my indoor cats all have vast areas of hair loss. I pay a lot of money for taking care of my fur babies. I expect a product to deliver what I pay for. Now I'm going to have to retreat my cats for not just fleas but also the worms that are sure to start showing up. I will not buy this product in the future and have every intention of contacting the company and asking for my fees to be returned.

Purchased in May 2019.

Pet TypeCat

I am very dissatisfied with the product

I purchased a 6 pack, it has not met our expectations, not only did it not kill all the fleas as stated In the description, but less than 2 weeks after treatment I have had to treat all 3 cats again, this is an expensive treatment and I would expect it would be effective, I am very dissatisfied with the product

Purchased in March 2019.

RudolphandHermeyNew South Wales

Works realy well

Ive been using this for 12yrs. It works extremely well. No fleas or worms except for 1 month when i stopped treatment in the middle of winter but my cat quickly got fleas so much i wont do that again. The only side effect is a small amount of hair loss thinning where i put it on. The skin is realy healthy though

Purchased in July 2018 at Ebay.

Ruth

RuthNZ

Used to be very good....

missing hair

My cats have been using Revolution for several years. There is an inconsistency that I can’t quite figure out. My cat has lost hair in 4 spots close to treatment sight. This has now happened several times, and so I now believe it is due to the product. I fear this product but use it because it supposedly works against heartwo from mosquitoes.

Do NOT use no matter what your vet tells you!

Does not work!

I purchased the 6 pack on special as we have three cats and I knew we would get two months application out if it. I don’t know if there has been a formula change, but usually you see dead fleas within the hour. I applied it a week ago and there seem to be more fleas - no cats have been outside and we treated their living areas as well. Applied a second dose last night and there are just as many fleas today. Very disappointed as it is quite expensive. I feel it has been a waste of money.

Mtl

MtlNSW

Dont waste your money!!!!!

Fleas are still very much alive and roaming all over my cat and this is day 3 since the application. Does not work!! Save your money!! I've used Advocate for years with my dogs and other cat and can physically see fleas drop dead in an instant after application and all my pets were fine. Switching back to them without hesitation!! I am going to fight to either get a refund or replacement. Luckily i still have proof of purchase at the retail outlet i bought it from!

Jeannette

JeannetteElyria

Works great

I use this on my 3 cats. Never had any reactions. My cats all have different lengths if hair and are all rescues. This also treated worms in the 1 cat I rescued.

Ineke48

Ineke48South East Queensland, QLD

The fleas kept running on the cat’s head

I bought a 6 packet of Revolution Flea treatment for cats. I immediately used it on my white Devon Rex but it totally did not work. Two weeks later I took my cat to the vet for conjunctivitis and she also mentioned that Revolution does not work. She sold me Advocate orange 1 pkt but the fleas are still active 2 weeks after I gave that. I am so not impressed with those ineffective flea treatments. They are very expensive for the little bit that’s in a tube and totally useless.

Steve A.

Steve A.asked

What should I do if my cat licked itself after I messed some revolution on her shoulder.

Melissa K.
Melissa K.

Give her some milk or little bit of tuna, wet cat food. Keep An eye on her. My Cat vomited a little after, it was ok. If She Seems to get unwell not eating drinking, lose f balance takes her to vet right away and advise what as happened

yvonne

yvonneasked

The instructions say not to remove vial from protective packet until immediately before using. I removed it one evening planning to use, but then forgot to apply that day. I did not puncture the tube. Why does it say to not remove it, until ready to use? Does light make the medication ineffective? Thanks for reply.

leann

leannasked

Just opened my revolution for cats and it was just air ...what can i do to get my money back or a trplavement please

RudolphandHermey

Crap thats not good im about to order more in a week.
Contact the revolution makers on
1800 814 883 or email
Productsupport.au@zoetis.com
Surely they will have to give you refund. They will probably send a prepaid envelope for you to return product.

Get an answer from our members and Zoetis representatives