Zoetis Revolution for Dogs
See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Zoetis? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.4

Christine Y
Christine Y

Have been using with my dogs for 15+ years

I have used this for all my dogs for over 15 years without any adverse events. Easy to apply. Only downside is that it doesn't prevent ticks or kill existing fleas. In saying this, if my dogs acquired fleas, there has never been an infestation in my house. Certain packs will also have Canex for intestinal worms so that is a bonus.

Purchased at Budget Pet Products.

Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Purchased in May 2018.

Side Effects Short-term illness

Hard on Digestive Tract

The first two application resulted in moderate loose bowl movements. The third application however has resulted in a week long bout of liquid stool and weight loss, as they have been restricted to a rice diet until the stool hardens. Not impressed with the product if it going to be this harsh every application.

Purchased in December 2020.

Zucker r.
Zucker r.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product when used correctly

Purchased in February 2021 at JumboPets.

Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Find out how Zoetis Revolution for Dogs compares to other Heart & Intestinal Wormers

DOESNT WORK

I have known SEVERAL pet owners who used this heart worm preventative medication, they used it properly and on time, and their pets STILL GOT HEARTWORMS. Please do not give this to your pets.

Purchased in January 2021.

Dog is Heart Worm Positive!!!

Just found out my two year old Doberman is heart worm positive after using the topical application Revolution since she was 6 weeks old!!! Do not use!! I paid probably $400 in heart worm prevention that didn't work and now have a very expensive heart worm treatment bill!!!!!

Purchased in January 2018 for $400.00.

If you love your pet do not use Revolutions flea control

Purchased in October 2019.

Side Effects Death
Pet Type Dog
Carol
CarolPerth, WA

Near death experience

Purchased in March 2019.

Chris Tolley
Chris TolleyIllawarra, NSW

This did not work at all for my cats and dogs

Hi i bought this product and followed the instructions compleately spent nearly $200 and my cats and dogs still have fleas after the 3rd treatment I would like a refund

Purchased in November 2018.

MissyMoo92
MissyMoo92Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible product

Didn't work. Wasted my money. I advise people to avoid purchasing this product. Never purchasing anything from this brand again. I'll be telling my friends and family about my experience aswell.

I have 3 small dogs I always buy the flea treatment for the next size up I bought the 6 pk one and o

Still has fleas Definitely will never be buying it again I will never recommend this flea treatment and I will be going back to my other treatment that I usually use

Terrible product, Horrible company!

Terrible product, terrible company!! Did not help at all and the company was not helpful, in the least!!!!
My dogs still have fleas (MANY) after LOTS of money spent on this product.

Waste of money!!!

I have recently brought revolution for my two cats and two dogs and they all still have fleas!!! So i did them a second time. Yet my groomer just informed me they still have FLEAS!!!! Do not buy.

master chef when home
master chef when hometasmania

Does not kill flees

We rescued a new pet dog (cavslier king charles) and took straight to vet first thing that am for check over. They recommend revolution. We then took him to a grooming palour midday to be groomed. That night well after he had been washed and was dry we applied zoetis revolution. 5 days later he is badly infected with flees. Every thing that he is sleeping on and in was new the following day after being treated. We are totally upset and have to purchase another product tomorrow when shops open. We had no old bedding, anything as no other pets and every thing new. No excuses, nothing came with him, new bedding, new kennel, bowls ext. Rubbish product.

Gives my dog seizures - Revolution for dogs

I have a diary for my 5 year old dog. Every 3 three months for the past 2 years he has seized.
The penny has recently dropped.. it’s the revolution.
Many dogs and cats have died please research This well. It’s pesticide..
No more seizures since stopping revolution:)

John D.
John D.asked
Revolution for Dogs

with a comprehensive diagnostic report what are the reference for hgb and lym

Zona M.
Zona M.asked
Revolution for Dogs

does it cover heart worm?

k.jacobs
k.jacobsasked
Revolution for Dogs

It would seem that my poodle loses his appetite after Revolution has been applied.Any thoughts on that and how long will it stay in his system?

See all Zoetis Revolution for Dogs questions

Zoetis Revolution for Dogs

Revolution for Cats

Claims to provide protection against the following parasites, for cats and kittens 6 weeks and older: adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ear mites, heartworm, hookworm, lice, roundworm.

Revolutions for Dogs

Claims to protects dogs against: heartworm, hookworm, roundworm, whipworm, tapeworm, adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ear mites, lice, sarcoptic mange, and also helps control symptoms of flea allergy dermatitis. Zoetis also states that this medication is safe to be used for pregnant and lactating bitches, and for males who are breeding.

Here’s what reviewers thought:

There is a small minority of reviewers who found that the Revolution treatments worked well with their pets. However, in these instances pets never experienced a negative or dangerous reaction.

Other reviewers didn’t report any adverse effects as a result of administering the medication to their pets, however they also noted that their pets became infected with fleas or heartworm. This clearly signalled the ineffectiveness of the product to these reviewers.

Other pet owners reported that their beloved pets had seizures, couldn’t eat or move, and for some animals this has tragically resulted in death.

Compare all 4 Zoetis Revolution for Dogs
CategoryHeart & Intestinal Wormers and Tick & Flea Control ProductsHeart & Intestinal Wormers and Tick & Flea Control ProductsHeart & Intestinal Wormers and Tick & Flea Control ProductsHeart & Intestinal Wormers and Tick & Flea Control Products
Application TypeTopicalTopicalTopicalTopical