Roger Armstrong Karibu Soft

Roger Armstrong Karibu Soft

See the Best Portable High Chairs / Booster Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

angel8

angel8

Good

Good if you are on a budget. The concept is excellent but if you can afford it I would spend the extra $20 to get the bumbo seat. Saying that, baby isn't in it for too long. Convenient and helpful and would still recommend it.
Good for teaching baby to sit and for feeding baby on the move. Fits in the car easily and is super light. Easy to clean.
Only one colour available. Is a rip off of the bumbo but cheaper. Not at good as bumbo as the shape is different. Bumbo has the bum sitting lower so baby can't get out and folds around the legs better so baby is more secure. Bumbo also has about 10 colour choices.

ellouise

ellouise

Good

We have borrowed this from a friend so I didn't pay for it but I've heard that it's cheaper than the Bumbo. My baby loves this chair, and I love how easy is it to clean and how it's convenient to move it around to every room.
Helps baby learn to sit with good posture. Good for when baby doesn't want to lie down but isn't up to sitting up without help yet. Very light weight, portable and stable on the couch etc.
The Karibu is wider than the Bumbo seat. This is better for chubba bubba's/michelin babies as they will be too wide for Bumbo very quickly.
It is bright orange.