3.0

0%100%0%
Brand Manager for Roman? Claim your listing.

Andrew Dale
Andrew Dale

My 3 year old Roman Breakaway

The Bows broke at the connection joins and were replaced, A lump of excess glue in the jointer also only allowed a small penetration of the yellow bow. a second break of the yellow bow rod has also snapped off with wear. Having no ventilation at the foot causes expired air to condense to water leaving the underside of the mattress wet on most occasions,

.I have previously suggested an enclosed foot ware bag to attach under the provided Velcro under the swag. A third bow and the means to separate the two end bows would be an improvement. The swag is quite warm which is why I bought it originally 3 years ago. I am only offering constructive criticism with a view to improvement. Cheers.

G BaileyPerth, WA5 posts

Problems with Centre support poles

I bought two ROMAN Breakaway King Single Swags and on both I had problems with the centre support poles. Basically where the centre support poles join the pole snapped due to excess weight when the swag is wet. Other than that the quality of the SWAG is very good but let down by the quality of the poles.

G Bailey

I fixed the problem by buying Burke and Wills Poles. One of them I had to cut to size but at least I can now use the swags. I bought the Burke and Wills poles on ebay.