Rufus & Coco Ear and Wound Care

5.0 from 1 review

1 review
jannahjaeger

jannahjaegerCentral Queensland, QLD

Finally something that helps!

After many different products from the vet, I found this product at Woolworths and thought I'd give it a try. I was surprised it helped my little mate so much.

Purchased in September 2018.

Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco

This is furrific! We're thrilled to be able to help your little mate!

Sirena

Sirenaasked

Hi,

My mum’s cat has either mange or stud’s tail and she is refusing to take him to the vet. He has raw exposed skin and built up dead skin on his tail, would this be a good product to help him out?

Hi Sirena,

Thank you for your interest in our Rufus & Coco Ear & Wound Care. Yes it does sound as though this product would be suitable in your situation! For wounds we would suggest applying Rufus & Coco Ear & Wound Care liberally to the wound to aid in the removal of necrotic tissue coagulum and debris. Repeat application 2 to 3 times a day as necessary.

For more information on this product, including ingredients, please see here https://rufusandcoco.com.au/products/ear-wound-care

Owen

Owenasked

Just wondering if the store upright on the container is important because I had mine fallen over in the cupboard for a while

Hi Owen,

Thank you for your query regarding our Rufus & Coco Ear and Wound Care. Always best to store it upright as intended, however this shouldn't impact the effectiveness of the product.

Any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

CAROLLLL

CAROLLLLasked

Even though I tell my mum not to and that she should buy a new one, my mum insists on using a 4-months expired bottle on my sister's cat's ear. Could you tell me what happens when the ear-and-wound-care stuff expires so I have more reasons to convince my mum to stop using expired stuff?

Hi Carol,

Thank you for your query regarding our Ear & Wound Care product.

This product has been registered with the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA), and at the time of registration the product is checked, tested and approved based on it's ingredients but also it's intended use, which can include the time frame of use i.e. expiry date. This particular product contains propylene glycol, malic acid, benzoic acid and salicylic acid which are considered safe and generally are quite mild, however when the product leaves it's expiry date it also leaves the parameters of the testing under the registration and so we can not be sure of the products results after this time and can not recommend it's continued use after this period.

We hope you find this information helpful.

www.rufusandcoco.com.au