Rufus & Coco Flea Flee

Rufus & Coco Flea Flee

3.3

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely avoid - allergic reaction in my dog

I washed my dog with this “Flea Free” shampoo after finding a flea on her. I followed the directions to the letter, applying from the neck down, and rinsing well, however within an hour she developed a swollen face and puffy eyes. One of the ingredients is chrysanthemum which is toxic to dogs. I won’t be purchasing from this brand again as there are next to no reviews online for this product which is suspicious in itself. Attached are photos of my pup to highlight the severity of her allergic reaction.

Side Effects Short-term illness
Pet TypeDog
Rufus & Coco
Rufus & C.Rufus & Coco
Emina G.

Emina G.

Really good highly recommend

this product is really good short story found my cat had fleas went to bath and the moment the shampoo went on I noticed a flea scrambling my cat is now flea free and he has most certainly stopped itching also this shampoo gave his coast this beautiful fluffy softness. No issues with my cat was happy to bath and no issues with the shampoo

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W.

Side Effects None
Pet TypeCat
Magzley

MagzleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Does the job

I used this for my cat who has flea bite allergy and was going mad itching even though I couldn't see fleas on her. She stopped tearing her fur out immediately after bathing with this product. I have a calm, happy kitty!

Purchased in June 2019 at Petbarn Physical store for A$12.00.

Side Effects None
Pet TypeCat
Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Rufus & Coco Flea Flee compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products