Ryobi 18V One+ RBL1850S

Ryobi 18V One+ RBL1850S

Suprisingly powerful

I was sceptical about a battery powered blower as I was always a petrol powered person.My wife bought it for a gift & I was very impressed,lightweight,powerful,easy to control leaves.I bought a 2nd battery which I keep charged so can do the whole yard in 1 hit.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

Love this blower

I literally use this all the time ! Great blower. Easy as to use, light weight, adabtable. My mum is constantley stealing this from me as she find it easy to use too. Highly recomend upgrading to the larger batterey as it lasts longer. Ibe had this for about 3 years now and use it at least every 2 days without fail

Date PurchasedApr 2017

great blower

Good size, light and easy to use, handle had a good balance to carry. 5.0A Battery has really long hours for this small motor. The only negative point is that the noise slightly bigger than what I expected, but under acceptable level. The removale nozzle helped it work much easier.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

ok but disappointingly noisy

The annoying thing about the vac is that it doesn't need to vibrate and be that noise. Yep - its a little motor trying to do a big job, though I am sure a bit of tweaking would fix it. What does everybody hate about blowers? Noise! People want to use a broom instead. Challenge to Ryobi - can you maintain blow with less noise?

Such a good product

I purchased this item from Bunnings and have been using it for about 8 weeks now. The reason I bought this was because I have injured my back and needed a blower that was light and powerful enough to tidy up after mowing and fallen leaves etc. this blower does the job perfectly, it was an excellent purchase and would highly recommend.

love it

This is something I would definitely recommended. super easy to use and work efficiently as well. Can be use in wide areas and work perfectly . I now can easily clean the areas that hard to reach and also really good when you have pets at home. I use this on wooden floor

An every day help

Bought this in conjunction with a special on a drill which came with two batteries.
The blow vac is more than enough for my needs. I can do the footpath, driveway, entry, side paths, back paths, deck, under the deck and it still has power to keep going.
I use it daily because of a bottlebrush tree covering the path to the washing line, a quick 'sweep' with the blow vac and my path is clear.
It is not heavy, has a slide on off button, so that it engages without having to keep my finger down on a button.
The battery recharges in 2.5 hrs which is fairly quick.
I like that a battery covers many different products. They have not changed the battery shape in over 20 yrs, which was a big draw card for me.
I like the bright green colour - no losing it !
A long warranty which is extended if you register it online. I bought it from Bunnings and supposedly if anything should happen I just return it to Bunnings.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Excellent tool for around house

These blowers are a great tool definately recomend it.I purchased it from Bunnings along with other Ryobi garden tools. There is a design floor in the battery compartment, the join in the 2 halves on mine was 2mm wide this allows carbon dust from the motor just behind the join to get into the battery compartment, this dust is conductive and over a 6 month period destroyed the contact terminals on 3, 5amp batteries and the blower itself stopped working. I returned it and the batteries to Bunnings and got everything replaced under warranty.The new blower is excellent still has the same gap, I sealed the gap and no more carbon dust can get into the battery.Wife loves it blows leaves off decks and driveway.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great cordless blower

I purchased this blower at Bunnings Warehouse after having an Ozito cordless blower which was given to me as a Christmas present, but packed up before I could even use it. The great part with this product is the interchangable battery which can be used to power other Ryobi 18V One + units. I have used Ryobi products before, however not the One + series. I know I won't be disappointed.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Excellent little time saver

Best investment. I get a lot of leaves blowing into my driveway from the street and this unit is perfect in helping me tidy up in record time. Yes it chews through the large battery fast and no it’s not the most powerful unit but it does the job and beats using a broom for the 140m2 i need it for.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Love it

Awesome little blower, has plenty of power to blow off leaves and what ever else on the patio and driveway. Lightweight,so easy to use.would highly recommend this blower.bought it as a combo with whipper sniper for $199,great value.battery life is great.so much better than our electric one, no cords to trip over.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great little compact blower

Had this unit for 12 months now and not missed a beat. It’s easy and powerful for your average small patio cleaning needs. People are about to rock over and a few quick minutes blowing around with this little beauty and the the place is clear of leaves and debris . Two other family members have bought the same and love it for quick last Minute cleanups and general blowing jobs for small to medium back yard patios. rum time is about 10 min or so

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Cheap & Chearful

I bought one of these little gems on clearance for $39. So good. Sold the petrol one straight away. Heaps easier to get into tight spots not to mention lighter. Lasts a good while with the 4.0ah battery in it too. I didn't really need the vacuum function so that wasn't a concern buying this model

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Love this light weight Blower

Light weight blower is great to use. Loving it! With one button operation this blower is very handy for everyday task around your house, just attach the battery and get your task done. No toxic petrol smell. I always recharge my battery after use so that my blower is ready for use the next time.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

After a long search decided to buy this, and not looking back

I looked long and hard, talked to mates and friends but kept coming back to this great blower. Can't fault it really, gets all my blowing needs done on one charge of the 5ah battery.

Nice and quiet for a blower too, which I did not expect. Would recommend it to others for sure.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Easy for low key home maintenance

This is a great little unit. It's not horrendously loud like some, and it handles a suburban back yard with ease. My Dad originally bought one so I in turn bought one. It's awesome for not being hard on your back, and the run time is pretty good. The fact that you can use the batteries interchangeably with other tools means it's Bunnings vouchers all around at Christmas time! It's not an overly powerful unit, but is better in my opinion because I can lift it and manoeuvre it more easily. And for some reason it's kind of cathartic to use!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Easy to use, light, does the job just fine!

Don't have any issues with this blower. The only thing I don't like about it is how quickly the battery runs out, but that's not a fault with the blower. It's just the battery that comes with it - if you have more than 10 minutes of blowing to do, make sure you buy a bigger battery. Blower works great, it's really light and easy to hold.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

The best Christmas gift ever!!!

Love my new Ryobi Blower. It is light , powerful , a pleasure to use blowing away all those leaves, specially for a lady who is used to a heavier petrol version.
Battery lasts about for about 15 minutes so I will be buying a back up for use on Autumn days.

Date PurchasedNov 2016