Ryobi 18V One+ RBL1850S

Ryobi 18V One+ RBL1850S

MPN: RBL1850S

See the Best Battery Blower Vacuums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Arthur17

Arthur17South East Queensland, QLD

Keep your receipts!

Onto the 3rd or 4th of these so far. It seems as if dust is sucked through the bottom vent and eventually wrecks the motor. My wife uses one for her work and they haven't lasted more than 3 months each.

#1. On/off switch broke after a few months
#2. Made a very strange noise
#3. Motor lost power and it just didn't work as well as the other one we had
#4. Still going but expect that this one will also need replacing after a few months of use.

On the other hand Bunnings exchange policy is excellent!

Purchased in March 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

AYam

AYamNSW, 2125

Cordless blower

Always wanted a cordless blower.
Light, reasonably powerful air (cannot compare with corded ones of course). Easy n convenient, with a powerful battery. Good for tidying the patio and deck as well as the car.

Purchased in October 2019 for $199.00.

neel1

neel1AU

Used one day.. returned the next day

I bought this machine as it was on special $107 down from $199. This included battery and skin, as the 5 V battery alone will cost around $150, as I was told. It was a good deal.

It was very light and so there are no cords attached to it. Battery is just enough for my medium sized yard. But this unit is not very powerful enough. I still have a Ozito corded 3 in 1 unit, which I bought around 5 years before which is still working well, except the vacuum and it has more grunt than the battery powered ryobl unit.

Ozito is way more cheaper and more powerful. I will buy another Ozito unit

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $107.00.

shaunms

shaunmsHunter Region, NSW

This little beauty work really well!

My only regret is that I did not buy this blower when it first came out as I have been sweeping for way to long.
It's a little on the noisy side but all blowers are.
I use it almost daily and my driveway and walkway always look immaculately clean.
I even take in inside sometime to blow the dust from under the lounge suite which is awesome.

aitcho

aitchoNorth Queensland, QLD

Strong blower, perfect for around the home

Good sized blower that is powerful enough to do most jobs around the home. Fits all your One+ 18v batteries in the range.

The Good: Blows a decent breeze, light weight unit. Good value for its price and durability. Backed by a 6 year warranty from Ryobi once you register your purchase online.

The Not-so-Good: The switch for on / off doesn’t naturally sit where the balance point is, so it’s a slight adjustment to turn it on or off (nit picking issue) and not a variable speed, but I usually know what I want to blow away before I hit it so not really an issue for me with this unit.

Overall, good price, very durable and does what it says on the tin. Would recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $99.00.

Fashion Nugget

Fashion NuggetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

I use my blower every weekend to clean up around the yard.

It's great for me as it isn't too heavy to use both on my verandah and then get down the stairs to the yard. Also the fact that it is cordless makes it a dream to use compared to my old clunky blower which always seemed to be getting caught on something.

I now have all Ryobi tools as the batteries are the same for all their products which is so helpful.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $149.00.

Ckerr

CkerrWallan

Powerful!

Having arthritis I needed something light, powerful and cordless. This blower by Ryobi One+ proved just as powerful if not better than our heavy corded blower. We have 4 large outdoor areas and I can clean these of debris in minutes. 5stars!

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for $179.00.

DAVO

DAVOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Suprisingly powerful

I was sceptical about a battery powered blower as I was always a petrol powered person.My wife bought it for a gift & I was very impressed,lightweight,powerful,easy to control leaves.I bought a 2nd battery which I keep charged so can do the whole yard in 1 hit.

Purchased in May 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $199.00.

Megan HepdeN

Megan HepdeN

Love this blower

I literally use this all the time ! Great blower. Easy as to use, light weight, adabtable. My mum is constantley stealing this from me as she find it easy to use too. Highly recomend upgrading to the larger batterey as it lasts longer. Ibe had this for about 3 years now and use it at least every 2 days without fail

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ares

AresBrisbane

great blower

Good size, light and easy to use, handle had a good balance to carry. 5.0A Battery has really long hours for this small motor. The only negative point is that the noise slightly bigger than what I expected, but under acceptable level. The removale nozzle helped it work much easier.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

ok but disappointingly noisy

The annoying thing about the vac is that it doesn't need to vibrate and be that noise. Yep - its a little motor trying to do a big job, though I am sure a bit of tweaking would fix it. What does everybody hate about blowers? Noise! People want to use a broom instead. Challenge to Ryobi - can you maintain blow with less noise?

Kimba

KimbaBrisbane

Such a good product

I purchased this item from Bunnings and have been using it for about 8 weeks now. The reason I bought this was because I have injured my back and needed a blower that was light and powerful enough to tidy up after mowing and fallen leaves etc. this blower does the job perfectly, it was an excellent purchase and would highly recommend.

Regina

ReginaSydney

love it

This is something I would definitely recommended. super easy to use and work efficiently as well. Can be use in wide areas and work perfectly . I now can easily clean the areas that hard to reach and also really good when you have pets at home. I use this on wooden floor

Anna

AnnaBrisbane

An every day help

Date PurchasedMay 2018
john wilson

john wilsonGold Coast

Excellent tool for around house

These blowers are a great tool definately recomend it.I purchased it from Bunnings along with other Ryobi garden tools. There is a design floor in the battery compartment, the join in the 2 halves on mine was 2mm wide this allows carbon dust from the motor just behind the join to get into the battery compartment, this dust is conductive and over a 6 month period destroyed the contact terminals on 3, 5amp batteries and the blower itself stopped working. I returned it and the batteries to Bunnings and got everything replaced under warranty.The new blower is excellent still has the same gap, I sealed the gap and no more carbon dust can get into the battery.Wife loves it blows leaves off decks and driveway.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
H2me

H2meMELBOURNE

Great cordless blower

I purchased this blower at Bunnings Warehouse after having an Ozito cordless blower which was given to me as a Christmas present, but packed up before I could even use it. The great part with this product is the interchangable battery which can be used to power other Ryobi 18V One + units. I have used Ryobi products before, however not the One + series. I know I won't be disappointed.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Tibi

TibiPerth, WA

Excellent little time saver

Best investment. I get a lot of leaves blowing into my driveway from the street and this unit is perfect in helping me tidy up in record time. Yes it chews through the large battery fast and no it’s not the most powerful unit but it does the job and beats using a broom for the 140m2 i need it for.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

kazza65

kazza65brisbane

Love it

Awesome little blower, has plenty of power to blow off leaves and what ever else on the patio and driveway. Lightweight,so easy to use.would highly recommend this blower.bought it as a combo with whipper sniper for $199,great value.battery life is great.so much better than our electric one, no cords to trip over.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Goodorbad

GoodorbadPerth, Western Australia

Great little compact blower

Had this unit for 12 months now and not missed a beat. It’s easy and powerful for your average small patio cleaning needs. People are about to rock over and a few quick minutes blowing around with this little beauty and the the place is clear of leaves and debris . Two other family members have bought the same and love it for quick last Minute cleanups and general blowing jobs for small to medium back yard patios. rum time is about 10 min or so

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Goodie

GoodieHunter Region, NSW

Cheap & Chearful

I bought one of these little gems on clearance for $39. So good. Sold the petrol one straight away. Heaps easier to get into tight spots not to mention lighter. Lasts a good while with the 4.0ah battery in it too. I didn't really need the vacuum function so that wasn't a concern buying this model

Date PurchasedJul 2016