Ryobi RBL3650J

Ryobi RBL3650J

See the Best Battery Blower Vacuums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

NikC

NikCSydney, NSW

Great blowin

Love the Ryobi 36V blower. I live on a leafy property and have a constant battle on all my hard surfaces with leaves and other debris. I have had this blower now for 2 years and can not fault it. It does precisely what it is meant to do, it's powerful and it is easy enough to manoeuvre.

Pros:
- Extremely strong blower
- Ive had no battery capacity issues (with a 5.0Ah) cleaning around my property
- Love the range of 36V products, slots in well with my needs in the range
- Variable blow controller, the harder you press the lever the more blow you get

Cons:
- Tends on the heavy'ish' side but never been a major issue for me

Purchased in April 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Noise Level
Safety

jessy

jessyNSW, 2443

Powerful Machine

Needed a decent power blower / vacuum so hubby picked this Ryobi one, apart from being a bit noisy as all blower vacs are we think this is great value for money, haven’t failed us yet and we have quite a large yard to clean up for the price we are very happy

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Graeme M

Graeme MMelbourne Australia

new model hopeless

i had the now discontinued 36 volt blower what a wonderful machine light easy to use and very good directional air flow it was stolen and i replaced it with the 36 volt jet blower absolutely hopeless you can't easily corral the leaves its has no directional ability at all what a waste of money and a useless piece of machinery it takes twice as long to do half a good as job maybe somebody at Ryobi should use these things outside before you start manufacturing and ripping of the public

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Exceeded expectations!

I wanted the option of no petrol and fumes, no power leads and low maintenance ... So a battery blower was in order. I went with ryobi due to lower shelf cost. Bunnings stocked two 36v blowers one high volume and the other high velocity... I believe the jet blower is high volume. Extremely impressed with the quality and operation... Awesome blower.... Go to bunnings ask for a demo and see for your self.

Date PurchasedDec 2016