Safety 1st Melody Garden Activity Centre

Safety 1st Melody Garden Activity Centre

See the Best Baby Walkers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Safety 1st

Stefana Kay
Stefana KayMelbourne

Not designed for a walker. OK for stationary activity centre. Not worth the money

Laura A
Laura AMelbourne

Wish we just got a plain old simple one

The guy at the shop said this was their most popular walker, so I quickly looked up reviews and they looked great so despite it being the most expensive one i went ahead and bought it. However I wish I had take a moment and really thought about what would have been best for my son. This item is very bulky and therefore difficult for my son to maneuver and doesn’t fit through doorways etc without constant frustration & assistance - which was the whole point in me getting a walker. If you want a play station with bells and whistles that happens to move a bit - this is for you. If you want a walker for your child, to go on small adventures it needs to be agile and this isn’t the item.

Kirsty R
Kirsty R

Best Buy - My son loves it!

This is an excellent product. We purchased it after my son used his cousin’s and we haven’t looked back. My son uses this every day when I need to have a shower or cook etc his face lights up when I put his legs in. It’s very supportive of his posture and his leg strength is great as a result of him using this. Highly recommend.

Baby Walkers

Find out how Safety 1st Melody Garden Activity Centre compares to other Baby Walkers

Kat H
Kat HSouth West, WA

Baby loves it but it's not practical

I'm a bit disappointed with this activity centre it doesn't roll very well the brakes make it hard for them to go in a side way direction - the rocker is hard to pull out to use - the seat is a pain to get out to clean - I think for the price it could be a much better design. You wouldn't want Bub to have an "accident" in it just taking the seat apart alone is a nightmare. On a positive Bub absolutely loves the toys and it's the only activity centre she's been able to really play with properly so far (I've had a few) - she's 17 weeks not big enough for feet to touch yet but the toys are definitely keeping her amused. It will do the job but with just a few small changes it could be so much better.

Sarah quinn
Sarah quinnSouth Australia, 5169

Loves it but not built for dribble

My daughter loved this i re used it again with my second daughter only yo find out the key board isnt very resistant to a little dribble it has now stopped working other than that good value for money lots of different features and feathers for bubs to play with

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Karina H
Karina HForster

Good product, hardly used

We bought it, hoping to encourage our baby to walk, but it worked only for short period time. Mostly it was used as pusher, toy and barrier

Mum
Mumcandicemichaels001@gmail.com, Brisbane

Baby loves it!

My baby started crawling at 6 months and we got this at 8 months. I wish I had it sooner as my baby loves playing around in it and is super fast on her feet in this thing. There are heaps of toys to keep her entertained. We got this on sale for $139 and it is worth every cent!

AmandaB
AmandaB

Great toy!

Our baby loved it! First the stationary position was a great activity, the toys are fun and accessible. The walker stage was perfect for our very active 5-10 months old, inside the house and also in the driveway. We thought it was safe and we haven't had any fear of tipping over.

Jennnnny
JennnnnyBrisbane

Awesome walker!

After doing heaps of research and shopping around for a walker/activity centre.... we decided this is the one we really wanted for our bub! Heaps of toys to keep bub entertained - with music too! Functions well, swivel chair glides with ease! There's also tray tables under the removable toys for snacks! He loves it, we love it! Worth every penny! Highly recommend this walker! Very pleased with this purchase!

Geo
GeoSydney, NSW

Great!

My baby loves being in the walker! It gives her a new perspective on the world and a safer view of her toddler sister! I know she will grow to love it more as she grows. It has lots of different activities and music. My toddler loves playing with it too, which can be a power struggle haha.

KW
KWGold Coast

Lifesaver!!!

Rachel
RachelBrisbane

Excellent Helper

justbenCoffs Harbour, New South Wales

Wonderful Walker

My 4 mnth old son and I really like this walker. Loads of toys all within reach because of the swivel seat. Can be moved with ease. My 4yr old daughter loves to ''help" with the keyboard too. Do watch that you lift bub out towards rear as legs can scrape at front but once your aware it doesnt happen. And also left microphone off until bub a litlle bigger as i read previous review, but overall great price, great item! Would happily reccomend. Bought online from babycarenursery.com, fast and good value shipping.
Height adjuster in legs, swivel seat.
The tabs where the seat locks in do scrape legs, but once aware it didnt happen again.

Alison

Hi just wondering with regards to this post, our little girl has quite chubby legs, did your little boy have this? Our little girl is 7.5 months old and I am just a bit concerned about this - she weighs around 10 kg - thank you

Alison

Thanks so very much, I ended up just buying it yesterday and hoped she would fit! Thanks very muchly, I can't wait for it to show up today :)

Danielle007
Danielle007QLD, 4301

A fantastic product

My little girl likes to spend time in this walker Plenty of interesting toys to keep her entertained & with the swivel seat they are all in easy reach. It is very colourful and bright helps her practise her new found skills and knowledge. What else can i say except I recommend this walker/play station to anyone.
Great value for money

Other Baby Walkers

Its dangerous and should be re-called.

I loved the look of this activity center when i purchased it for my son; Its bright, colorful and i loved that it was a rocker and walker all in one. I began to put my son in the activity center one month ago when he turned 4 months old. Within this month his arm has become lodged in between the microphone holder and parrot on three separate occasions, today being the last and final time. I have also found that when i lift my son out of the material seat his legs get caught and he is left with red marks on his thighs.
I do not recommend this product to anyone.

Jessie
Jessie

Did you read the instruction before use? You should not use it on baby < 6 months.