Sakata Snakata

Sakata Snakata

3.3

low fat nachos! Yum Yum!!!

The cheese supreme & the nachos cheese flavour taste almost exactly like cc's. But they're low fat & have less calories...I used to make low fat nachos with them. I think they stopped making them as I haven't been able to find them in the supermarket. SO not fair, I really miss my nachos! :(
taste, texture, low fat

sassy65356

sassy65356ACT, 2601

OK

I like the taste of these products but they are just too unhealthy. There are better products out there for those who (like myself) hate eating such unhealthy products.
This is a nice product that comes in a variety of flavours - from chicken to sea salt and red vinegar. The rice cracker is very crunchy. I always end up licking the flavour from the biscuit first and then I eat the biscuit. It is a good product if you want a crunchy snack.
This product is too high in fat and salt. The flavours can be really salty and I find I need to drink some water after eating these.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad

These are an okay snack to try. There are a couple of varieties and they taste light and crunchy, but just did not appeal to me. There was too much flavour and it tasted too processed.
These are not that great tasting snacks which I probably would not buy again. The flavours didnt really taste that great and it did not suit my cravings for a nice crunchy snack.
I didnt like the taste and even though they make it sound like it may be a bit healthier than other snacks, I have read that rice crackers (which these are) are not that healthy for you and the GI is very high, so they wont satisfy my hunger needs either.

Flavoured Snacks & Biscuits