Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Range

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Range

See the Best Nail Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sally Hansen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Chipping / Cracking Yes (2) · No (0)
Zejja
Zejja

Peeled off after one day

Bought a bottle for me niece, who is just getting into nail polish, on Christmas Eve. Tested on one of my nails for correct colour. Very pretty. Applied 2 coats but no top coat. Christmas came and went. On boxing day, I found half of the polish had come off the nail. An hour later I wa able to peel off most of the rest. No staying power for this product. However, I did purchase the miracle gel polish and top coat on Boxing day half price sale and found it is much better and has stayed in longer.

Purchased in December 2021 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $7.

Ease of Application
Kathy2016
Kathy2016Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible

Chips in half n hour.
Not worth it
Will not buy again
Will not recommend .
I dont know what else to say but its my opinion about this nail polish so .

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $10.

Ease of Application
katty1
katty1

Disappointed- Very watery

The thinnest nail polish I have encountered, made for a messy finish and multi coats required. i wouldn't buy it again.
Last one I bought was the Hard as Nails- nice consistency.

Phoebe
PhoebeAU

Good.

169 Bare It All - Good but takes a long time to dry. Noticed it wasn't completely dry even an hour after application. Four hours in & it's hard as nails as it claims. Happy with the coverage with just one coat. Shiny without a clear top coat.

Nail Care Products

Find out how Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Range compares to other Nail Care Products

Ellejay
EllejaySydney

Great nail polish!

I love this nail polish range. Painted my nails last weekend, and spent the following day weeding. Didn't damage my colour at all, no chipping. I also use the Kwik Dry top coat after putting on a couple of coats of the nail polish. It lasts easily more than a week. Highly recommend!

marfieonline
marfieonline

Lovely colour range, but definitely requires more than one coat

This range has some lovely colours, but I found they go on too watery, and need 2-3 coats to match the colour on the bottle. I tried 380 & 425. Both are nice, go on fine, but need multiple coats. I'm not convinced it lasts any longer than normal polish, especially if a top coat is used in either case, but it lasted long enough for me.