Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

See the Best Nail Care Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor quality

Whats with it not drying? Waste of money. Expensive. Smudges easy. Bought everything needed in the sally Hanson range and still smudged. So confusing I threw them out. I wouldnt recommend

DNP

DNPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Did not dry well and did not apply evenly - Poor Quality and expensive

Used 2 coats leaving to dry in between than applied the gel coat. Polish did not apply evenly and did not seem to dry properly marked easily even after applying gel. Took it off within 1 hour...Very disappointing for the price paid.

Purchased in September 2019 at Priceline for $17.00.

Poor Quality

Began process with step 1 and letting 2 coats dry 3-5 min in between. Then followed up with step 2. Tried 3 different times with 3 different colors, but tips are still peeling within 3-4 days. Clearly nothing like a gel manicure that will last me 4-5 weeks.

Purchased in October 2019 at Bed, Bath & Beyond for $2.99.

Jennifer

JenniferIllawarra, NSW

Amazing!

Melinda M.

Melinda M.Murray Region, NSW

Better than a standard Polish

Purchased in August 2019 at Priceline.

Sammy

SammyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

I've been wearing Rimmel nail polish for years, and have noticed that on certain colours after a couple of days I start to get chips. So I decided to buy the Sally Hansen gel nail polish hoping that it would atleast last a week without chipping. Unfortunately after using the colour and the top coat, my nails chipped the next day. Very disappointed.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $13.00.

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy

I wish I had read these reviews before buying this gel. I thought it was a UV gel, it doesn't go well with UV gels blended. wish.com cheaper and better.

Purchased in March 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.00.

High Hopes Diminished

I applied the first coat and waited 15 minutes before applying the 2nd coat. After waiting another 15 minutes, I applied the top coat. The nail polish went on gummy and did not last at all. I watched two Youtube videos to make sure the application was done correctly. I want my money back!

Purchased in February 2019 for $7.89.

Jen

JenAdelaide

5 days no Chips

I have very long nails and I tend to get chips after 1 day.
5 days later and only a few tiny chips on the top of 3 nails, not really noticeable. Day 6 one of my nails peeled (ongoing issue for me).
The bottle promises up to 16 days and for me 5 days is amazing, this to me is the promise of putting nail polish on for a Saturday evening up to 4 days ahead and not having it look tacky and worn.
Removal with regular nail polish remover is also great, No more soaking in acetone and feeling like I'm scraping off a layer of my nail.

Disappointed!!

I used the Sally Hansen gel nail polish and top coat and it started to chip at the edges the same day. I even wore gloves when doing the dishes. Not happy!!

Leanka D

Leanka DSydney

Looks good but overpriced

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Let down

I was excited about having an alternative to getting gels done at a beauty salon which is an expense I was trying to reduce so this alternative seemed perfect. Wrong!!! Polish chipped after 2 days, I tried a different color & still the same. At $14 a bottle I would have expected a better quality.

Veta 14

Veta 14Sydney

A big waste of money

I bought the miracle gel gold glitter if defiantly does not last for 14 days you will be lucky if it lasted a week & the brunch deteriorated!!! So to use the nail polish I have to use another nail polish brush

SAVE YOUR MONEY

The product takes a very long time to dry, then flakes off in large pieces soon afterwards. Not strong at all. Horribly over priced. Save your money, don't fall for the hype.

Rarag

Rarag

Waste of money

I was so happy with the finish of this product when I first applied it. It looked fantastic. I chose the colour birthday suit. However less than 24 hours later they all looked cracked and shabby. I removed it and reapplied and again within 24 hours it looks all cracked again. Definitely won’t waste my money on this stuff again. A $2 Kmart polish does a better job. It’s a no from me.

Cec

CecSydney

Wouldn't pay for this.

Not worth the $$$. Used it as an overcoat but it made cracks in the undercoat. Tried again to see if the undercoat wasn't dry enough but same thing happened after drying the polish for an hour.. Will go straight in the bin.

Not worth the price

Terrible product
Would not suggest buying waste of money??? Would not recommend
It is rubbish for that price really I do not recommend paying for it
Honestly...my nail were not better after using it for 30 days

K.F

K.FWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A waste of my money!!

I am extremely disappointed in my purchase of two colours and a top coat in this range. Both colours go on that they are bubbly or crack and last a maximum of three days at the most. I can not recommend this product as a replacement for gel or shellac nails. This product lasts about the same time as normal polish.

Beebatoz

BeebatozGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocker!

This is terrible polish. 2 coats of colour followed by a coat of top coat, ok. I put this on last night. Got up this morning had a shower and all the tips have chipped off! Unbelievable. Sadly I bought 3 colours as sally Hansen is usually great. Nope.

Worst experience

Let each coat dry for 10-15min, was still tacky and never really set.
After 20min it felt touch dry.
I literally washed my hours 2hrs after application. The polish slid off of my nails.
All of them just came straight off. No idea why. Tried again since, same thing. Waste of money. I could of gotten a spoilt batch but still I won't be buying again. Very disappointed.