Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4

10.1" Wi-Fi, 8.0" 4G, 10.1" 4G, 8.0" Wi-Fi

Sharni

SharniGold Coast

Light and Convenient for note taking but has it's limitations

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
    Cambo

CamboInverloch

General functionality unacceptable

Date PurchasedMay 2014
    Sam

Sam

Acceptable

I used this tablet mainly for uni studies such as taking down notes or downloading needed files for group work whilst at uni. While it does not compare to the functionailty of a laptop, i can say that it is amazing on the capabilities of such a small device. I was never let down by it.

Date PurchasedOct 2013

Silvana

SilvanaQLD, 4209

What disgusting customer service

Bought a Samsung tablet online thru ebay. After 3 months had an issue and contacted seller as I had 12 mths warranty. He was not a pleasant man so did the obvious and contacted ebay who gave me sellers personal info .what disgusting behaviour I was left with a different tablet to what I put in for warranty and also the man tony abounded would not return my emails. I have bought tv, fridge and now with samsung and can honestly say they are the biggest rip offs I have ever encountered. Their customer service doesn't exist and they believe they are always right. I am fed up with these big companies and will never buy samsung again.

MikeW

MikeW

The Best Tablet for Work and Play

I use my Tab 4 for both work, and my daughter for play. I attach a wireless bluetooth keyboard to my tab 4, which allows me to work as if working on a laptop. The ability to carry it around and use it whenever and wherever makes this tablet a great buy. My kids also play games on it and we take it on holidays and long trips to keep them entertained.

RickAtherton Qld.

Excellent. Saves me a lot of hassle

The sheer storage capacity of files saves carrying a great voluminous bag. All files can be saved electronically and added to if necessary. I find the navigation equally as easy as my iPhone and the size makes it easier to use.
    Because the screen is larger, it is more workable and easier to read.

Started well but,

We started off well but need to send it away for upgrades beer only four months or so as it would take days to charge.. service good but now experiencing the same problem again. Have heard the same from others. Have found service helpful the whole process long and drawn out with confusion from staff at Samsung warranties department.

karenfffnsw, 2323

Reliable And Cheap.

my little computer that easily goes everywhere

I need everything a computer can do without the bulkiness of a laptop, eveything works perfect great, fast screen response and quick apps.
    clean photos and easy sharing. Connects to wifi quickly and finds free hotspots.i take it everywhere I go and I am a little rough but no problems.
    lightweight product that just does what I need.

Pretty happy!

I recently purchased a tablet for the use of having something that is easily portable while travelling. I also use it to read books to and from work (on train). I haven't found anything negative about the tablet, only the fact that it sometimes just goes black or turns off randomly. Sometimes it will come straight back on by pressing the button, other times I have to switch it off and on...slightly annoying. But apart from that I love it and find it very handy. I also have a samsung phone so it syncs automatically.

Good product

Pretty simple tablets for every day use, smooth running on adroid games, enough storage for basic stuff. I really like the way it was design . Easy for the kids to use. But i recomended it to have more storage if u keen to add lots of apps on it as 16gb is not enough if u r a heavy gamer

Robust and easy to use

I live with two small children and my tablet has no protective cover, yet it survives! It also has a great Kids Mode, where kids can play without running up bills or seeing anything inappropriate. It's pretty intuitive to use and I am very happy with it. Battery life is decent, too.

reviewguy22

reviewguy22Sydney, NSW

pretty good but a few annoying bugs

Peter Wilson

Peter WilsonQueensland, Australia

Excellect value

GOLDIE

GOLDIEGold Coast

Great Little Tablet!

I did my research before buying this. Others were complaining about the screen resolution and 3MP camera. I watched a movie on it and it was clear and fantastic. I didn't buy a tablet for the camera, so that's not important. An added bonus is the lightweight. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend it to anyone.

Rainbow Parrot

Rainbow Parrotasked

Galaxy Tab 4 10.1" Wi-Fi

When is the Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.1 coming out to Australia ?

emmagloor

emmagloorasked

Galaxy Tab 4 10.1" 4G

I think I am gonna buy Samsung galaxy tab 4 10 inch, so I want to ask if some of you bought it or if at least if you know the specs, I have read many reviews but I still cant decide if its good or not, I want it for internet and watching movies and listening to songs, so what do you recommend ?
    Thanks in advance.

Rick

I personally have the SM-T330 which is 4 7 inch. I watch videos and movies on it. I have a Bluetooth external speaker and find it quite comfortable to watch.
    I'm afraid I know little of the specs of the galaxy tab 4 10.
    I had extra memory in mine so I can store many videos.
    Sorry I am not of more help.

karenfff

the tab 4 is kind of old now. get the new Samsung galaxy tab A 9.7".

Nui

Nuiasked

How do I turn my tablet on?

Superlexify

On the thin, top edge there are three buttons, the on/off button is the small one close to the corner - press and hold until the tablet comes on. Be sure to charge it first.

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives