Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019 Model)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019 Model)

10.1", 8.0" Wi-Fi

• Speed

Beck Y.

Beck Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extra memory over our limited previous 7INCH is great

Apps seem to be a little slower to download but perhaps that's the new NBN?
I think I preferred the previous 7inchs to the current 8, it was easier for the kids to hold.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store for $254.00.

juzfennaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great vision and sound amazing with the 4 speakers.

This 10.5" tablet has 32gb built storage and 3gb ram, sd card expansion so more than enough storage for my music ,videos and photos. The 10.5" screen with 4 speakers is amazing for playing games.

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $449.95.

FaypaAU

FAST AND EASY TO USE

Purchased in October 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $256.34.

Ben

Ben

Fantastic tablet

This tablet is very affordable a performs very well. Large size screen makes it easy for viewing and apps run quickly and smoothly. Have not had any problems with it. Would defiantly recommend this tablet to anyone.

Purchased at Bing Lee for $347.00.

Sue

SueMurray Mallee, SA

Good but not as good as

Purchased in November 2019 at The Good Guys for $348.00.

Corky

CorkyBlackwater

Great product

A very handy tablet, quick to respond, lots of great features, long battery life, durable metal case, very pleased with purchase as I have not owned one before, 2 year warranty and samsung reliability.

Purchased in September 2019 for $499.00.

Dani

DaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect!

I had a previous model (2016) & it lasted 2 years (only was replaced due to accidental damage). I use this tablet for educational games, apps & videos for my son. The apps run smoothly and the tablet responds quickly & the battery lasts ages! I have confidence that this tablet will last several years. Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks for $326.00.

gwood45

gwood45South East Queensland, QLD

Great Tablet

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, I was a bit skeptical at first as most of my friend have I pads. When I got my tablet home and in boxes it I was pleasantly surprised it had a very nice look and feel to it. I have been using it for a few months now, it has never disappointed me The feel and look is great, it's really fast so I can have things running in the background and it doesn't seem to slow it down. It has a phone card slot so I'm always able to connect to the internet. The screen quality is very good, even in bright sunlight you can see the screen, all in all I am very happy with my tablet. Thank you Samsung.

Purchased in July 2019 for $350.00.

the watcher

the watcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung Tablet A 10.1

Magnificent piece of equipment, paid $228 and I am very pleased with it,built in WI-FI, easy to use,went into hospital a few weeks after I purchased it and what a life saver to kill boredom as hospitals now have free WiFI so it came in real handy to watch things on a much larger screen as opposed to a phone.Battery is ok on usage.Has room to insert a memory card for films or music or what ever you like.Glad I bought it.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $228.00.

Lisa K.Samsung

We're so glad you're enjoying your Tab! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Lisa
Samsung AU

David T.

David T.asked

Hello. I have a Tab A6 10.1 16gb 4g with an S pen. I use it in the field and really value it's functions for plan reading, mark ups, integration with word, report writing, 4g for sending them and the wide range of android apps. The screen is quite clear in day light too. The internal pen is an excellent feature and great for markups, and knowing where you left the pen! The only problem is i need more internal storage than 16gb for the programs and apps I use. I have a 128msd card installed but it doesn't help with the internal storage problem. Does anyone know if Samsung will be releasing the Tab A 4G with internal SPen with at least 64 gb internal storage in the future ? Thank you. Otherwise im a very happy Tab A owner.

HAROLD O.

HAROLD O.asked

I recently, 10/01/2020, received a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 4G 32GB from Optus on a 3 year plan, I have been reasonably happy with it, except sometimes, (quite often) the screen becomes unresponsive, the only remedy is to reboot the machine. I have no idea who I should contact about this - Optus or Samsung? I can not seem to find an authorised Samsung Service Agent in my city, (Bundaberg, Q 4670) despite repeated searches, I would appreciate any help.

Faypa

If you updates from Samsung are coming through regularly I would take it back to Optus as they are the ones you got it from and tell them the tablet is faulty. They might try and tell you to talk to Samsung but in this instance I think you will find they are the people who shoudl dale with it. If they are reluctant mention The Ombudsman and see what they say. Rules off purchase state they are the first port off call as it is a new item. I might also add mine hasn't had this problem at least not yet and I've had it for a while.

juzfenna

Close any pages your not using, it only has 3gb ram. Clean your device of any deleted items, photos, video or documents. Hope this helps without going to Optus. Samsung has a help line . They are very good.

AdaSamsung

Hi Harold, would you be able to send us a private message to the link below so we can gather some further details?

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives