Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019 Model)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019 Model)

8.0" Wi-Fi and 10.1"

Corky

CorkyBlackwater

Great product

A very handy tablet, quick to respond, lots of great features, long battery life, durable metal case, very pleased with purchase as I have not owned one before, 2 year warranty and samsung reliability.

Purchased in September 2019 for $499.00.

Dani

DaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect!

I had a previous model (2016) & it lasted 2 years (only was replaced due to accidental damage). I use this tablet for educational games, apps & videos for my son. The apps run smoothly and the tablet responds quickly & the battery lasts ages! I have confidence that this tablet will last several years. Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks for $326.00.

Night Photography Quality
gwood45

gwood45South East Queensland, QLD

Great Tablet

I recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab A, I was a bit skeptical at first as most of my friend have I pads. When I got my tablet home and in boxes it I was pleasantly surprised it had a very nice look and feel to it. I have been using it for a few months now, it has never disappointed me The feel and look is great, it's really fast so I can have things running in the background and it doesn't seem to slow it down. It has a phone card slot so I'm always able to connect to the internet. The screen quality is very good, even in bright sunlight you can see the screen, all in all I am very happy with my tablet. Thank you Samsung.

Purchased in July 2019 for $350.00.

Night Photography Quality
the watcher

the watcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Samsung Tablet A 10.1

Magnificent piece of equipment, paid $228 and I am very pleased with it,built in WI-FI, easy to use,went into hospital a few weeks after I purchased it and what a life saver to kill boredom as hospitals now have free WiFI so it came in real handy to watch things on a much larger screen as opposed to a phone.Battery is ok on usage.Has room to insert a memory card for films or music or what ever you like.Glad I bought it.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $228.00.

Samsung
Lisa K.Samsung

We're so glad you're enjoying your Tab! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Lisa
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 4G (2019) 32GB

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 4G (2019) 32GB

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 4G (2019) 128GB

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 4G (2019) 128GB

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Wi-Fi (2019) 32GB

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Wi-Fi (2019) 32GB

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Wi-Fi (2019) 128GB

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Wi-Fi (2019) 128GB

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" Wi-Fi (2019)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" Wi-Fi (2019)

CategoryTabletsTabletsTabletsTabletsTablets
Price (RRP) $499.00$619.00$349.00$469.00$249.00
Features3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage and Stereo Speakers3.5mm Headphone Jack, Expandable Storage and Stereo Speakers
Network Connectivity4G4GWi-Fi OnlyWi-Fi OnlyWi-Fi Only
Charging Port USB-CUSB-CUSB-CUSB-CUSB-C
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Display
Pixel Density224 ppi224 ppi224 ppi224 ppi189 ppi
Screen Size 10.1"10.1"10.1"10.1"8"
Screen Resolution1200 x 1920 pixels1200 x 1920 pixels1200 x 1920 pixels1200 x 1920 pixels800 x 1280 pixels
Display TechnologyIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCDIPS LCD
Battery Size6,150 mAh6,150 mAh6,150 mAh6,150 mAh5,100 mAh
Memory (RAM)2 GB3 GB2 GB3 GB2 GB
Internal Storage32 GB128 GB32 GB128 GB32 GB
Build
Colour / Finish Black, Gold or SilverBlack, Gold or SilverBlack, Gold or SilverBlack, Gold or SIlverCarbon Black, Silver Gray
Body MaterialAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminiumAluminium
Dimensions 245.2 x 149.4 x 7.5 mm245.2 x 149.4 x 7.5 mm245.2 x 149.4 x 7.5 mm245.2 x 149.4 x 7.5 mm210 x 124.4 x 8 mm
Weight1.4 g1.4 g1.4 g1.4 g345 g
Release dateApr 2019Apr 2019Jul 2019
Replaced bySamsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Wi-Fi (2016)Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" Wi-Fi (2016)Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" Wi-Fi (2016)