Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

Wi-Fi + Cellular, Wi-Fi

Tony7912

Tony7912South East Queensland, QLD

A great tablet and awesome customer service!

I have had this tablet for just on 11 months and have been frustrated by the 'moisture detected in the charging port' error. I have been in touch with Samsung and they have given me a fix to try at home and it worked! Thanks Samsung!

The tablet is fast and responsive and when fully charged will last all day. All in all a tablet that runs all the Microsoft office apps smoothly and I can print wirelessly from it. I can't remember the last time I had to use my desktop PC. If all you need is a solid browsing experience, email and office apps this is the way to go.

Purchased in December 2018 at Betta Home Living for $1,179.00.

KathSamsung

Tablet

TabletSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can definitely live without it!

I hardly use this device now and use my old samsung tablet much more. I've had nothing but problems with the samsung galaxy s4 tablet. The screen cracked within 3 weeks of getting it and it always has trouble when using apps. Not a great improvement on the original samsung tablet maybe older is better!

Purchased in June 2019 at Telstra.

KathSamsung
B.T.Melb

B.T.MelbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Tablet - does what a tablet does and looks good

After using my Google Nexus 9 for a good number of years, I needed a replacement. I was in the market for a tablet that was powerful (to allow me to use for a number of years) and was relatively light weight.

I considered a few different tablets including the Apple Ipads and the smaller 8" tablets. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 fitted the bill well. It was a powerful tablet and with the reduced bezel sizes, the tablet looks like it would last me for years without looking outdated. Apps run smoothly with minimal lag.

The tablet is quite heavy though, so potential buyers do note this when you need to hold this tablet for a long amount of time.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $521.00.

BlackcruiserWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Samsung over-run by Google

I have been loyal to Samsung tablets for many years, now Samsung are so in-bed with google it's impossible to go more than 10 seconds before I am bombarded with google ads. We I've had enough. I'll throw my two Samsung tablets in the bin and buy an APPLE IPAD. Samsung your orchestrating your own demise, have fun in the future without my cash. Samsung take a good look at the websites "how do I stop google ads" too many people have the same problem. You have a good product ruined by google ads, do something about it before it's too late for ALL of your customers, well you've lost me.

Purchased at Online for $699.00.

MickSamsung
Lisa K.Samsung

Bill

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal Use Tablet

Used for personal contact with relatives. Sharing photos and information.
Used for playing free games and card games.
Photographs taken of family and relatives stored and sent to others for information and keeping in contact.

Purchased in February 2016 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $349.00.

Cindy Taylah Barics

Cindy Taylah BaricsNorth Queensland, QLD

My Everything Equptment

Brilliant clear & excellent sound! Takes stunning photos!
Best buy for the "Office On The Go Person" Easy to use! My only negative? If your eyesight isn't fantastic opt for one with a different color on the back? Black is difficult to see buttons for sound etc!

Purchased in November 2018 at Optus for $600.00.

Paul

PaulHunter Region, NSW

Samsung Galaxy TabS4 Wi-Fi +Cellular

I use the Samsung galaxy Tab S4 to read my emails, send emails and to add photos to my Face book web page.All my apps work perfectly on the Samsung galaxy S4 Tab .

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,200.00.

Nathan D

Nathan DFootscray

Great all round tablet

Received this tablet as part of the Optus Mobile Broadband plan that I started at the beginning of the year. Fantastic tablet including an eye scanner for unlocking. Battery seems to last a long while too which is a massive bonus

Have a screen protector and rubber case on it to protect from the kids, think it will last a fair while more.

Purchased in January 2019 at Optus.

Tim M

Tim MSydney

Good hardware, let down by lack of local software support.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus for $1,400.00.

Jac

JacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

I have had the tab s1, s2 and now s4, and I love this one. The quality of pictures it takes isn't the best, I still find the s7 edge phone takes better pics and video, but I use it for gaming and for that I love it. Great display, easy to use and navigate, I don't bother with the ordinary tab when I can get it all in one with this. Highly recommended, but then I am a regular Samsung user, so I may be slightly biased. But still, a very good device.

Purchased in October 2018 at Optus Shop.

scottik1962

scottik1962Victoria, 3000

Ultimately Supurb!!

Upgraded from my Samsung Tab A. The price was high but the look of the tablet was just so sleek that I had to buy it. Performs very well, no problems so far. Great colours and very fast speed. Was a pleasant surprise when I found it came with a Stylus. I have a Note 8 so am very used to using a stylus when it comes to my devices. My only con is that the stylus will not work on other Samsung devices. Other than that I am as happy as. Job well done. Samsung watch will be next

Laura

LauraDarwin

Love it

Got this tablet to use at work on night shift. Love it!!! Have put a couple of gaming aps on it, also downloaded the kindle app so I don't have to take my Kindle to work. When I'm at home so much easier to check my emails etc. Use this more than my desktop computer :)

Gary

GaryPerth, WA

Shocking repair service

Had my Tab for about 2 years. Got home one day to find the battery had expanded and looked like a an inflated airbag. This expansion had caused the front and back covers to separate. I contacted Samsung and was told to take it to the service centre. They sent it to the repair centre at a cost of $65 to me. Two days later they informed me the damaged was caused by the user. No explanation as to how they came to this conclusion. Had not used the Tab in over 2 months so had not been near a charger. Very disappointed with out come considering Samsung has had large issues with batteries.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016
Samsung AUSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us, Gary. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information, when its most convenient for you can you please send that through so we can look into this for you?

Jazz
Samsung Australia

Alexi Peck

Alexi PeckLaunceston

Solid Device bar a few small things

Overall, using this device with a folio case, it's incredibly useful. Speakers are surprisingly solid for what they are (4 speakers in total). The screen is superb. The S pen leaves a bit to be desired, but I've found myself using the pen less and less and using any of the face/iris unlocking is just plain too slow to be viable. The only things I wish were included, is NFC for using my hardware security key and a fingerprint sensor of some sort. Taking into account those caveats, it's still a solid device and a much better option budget wise than an iPad.

Upfront momma

Upfront mommaGold coast

Disappointment waste of money worst design and functionality ever add on keyboard a nightmare

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jonathan

JonathanCambridge Gulf

Great multimedia tablet

I have to say it is a top notch entertainment device. I think Samsung really missed out by placing it in the work device category with its advertising. There is a large market willing to pay premium for a OLED tablet for watching movies, reading comics, or whatever and the Tab S4 hits it. So what if it's slower than the A10X equipped iPad? This thing has a way better display and it's fast enough.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Aidan

AidanMildura

Perfect! Take with me everywhere

Fantastic, compact and easy to use Samsung tablet. I am able to use it both for work and leisure and have found it very handy when travelling. All apps are easy to download and use, the function of having cellular data as well as wifi makes it easier to use while travelling.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

BrackersInc

BrackersIncGreat Southern, WA

Another fantastic device from Samsung!

Have had this tablet for about 2 weeks now and I love it! It has a big, bright and crisp screen that is perfect for watching videos and playing games. It's super snappy, much snappier than the S3! The S Pen has received an upgrade and feels great in the hand. It seems to be a lot smoother to write with too!

I love how the front is almost all screen, but the lack of a fingerprint scanner is a pain in the butt. I initially was using Face ID and iris scanner, but I ended up disabling them as I find them rather inconvenient to use.

Overall though, this tablet fulfills all my needs. I seriously love it!

Date PurchasedSep 2018