Samsung Galaxy Tab S4

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 (2018)

Wi-Fi + Cellular, Wi-Fi

• Speed
Kim

Kim

A week ago I would of give it a 5 star

I don't know what has happened but I now have to use chrome to post with an image on Facebook and firefox to be able to view Facebook in desktop view. For some reason to be able to use Firefox, I had to then have the Samsung Pass, which is an iris scan, to use I must remove my glasses and hold the tablet for it to scan, at times this not easy, for example on the beach where do I lay my glasses so I can maneuver both myself and tablet for an iris scan to get into my Facebook account. What was once an easy and compact device is becoming a total nightmare. This is not my first Samsung Tab and now very reluctant to upgrade to another one.

Purchased at Officeworks.

HollyWaffle

HollyWaffleHobart, TAS

Excellent Quality & Performance

I have had this tablet for a while and it works fantastic, pretty much I think it compares to a good quality laptop. Never had any trouble with it, has long battery life, quick touch screen response, plenty of storage and fast charge. Not looking for a new tablet anytime soon.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus for $1,485.00.

Belinda

BelindaSydney, NSW

Perfect

This is perfect for my needs. Small enough to travel and big enough to watch movies. Never had any issues with operation or charging of the unit. Would definitely recommend it.

Purchased at Bing Lee.

Jared

JaredDarling Downs, QLD

Best Tablet Ive had, wont upgrade.

Brought for myself and gave it to my 4yr old to play on. Became officially hers as an xmas present 2018 because I wasn't getting it back. It's fantastic, lost count how many times she's dropped it. No cracked screen and its never had an issue. Its her go to for learning, game play and cartoons. She can use it safely in kids mode. The stylus is great for her learning to write.

Purchased at Optus.

KathSamsung

Fantastic to hear that you and your family is enjoying your Samsung Tab S4, Jared! We really appreciate the time spent to give us your feedback on this and I will be sure to forward this on to the team :)

Kath
Samsung AU

Tony7912

Tony7912South East Queensland, QLD

A great tablet and awesome customer service!

I have had this tablet for just on 11 months and have been frustrated by the 'moisture detected in the charging port' error. I have been in touch with Samsung and they have given me a fix to try at home and it worked! Thanks Samsung!

The tablet is fast and responsive and when fully charged will last all day. All in all a tablet that runs all the Microsoft office apps smoothly and I can print wirelessly from it. I can't remember the last time I had to use my desktop PC. If all you need is a solid browsing experience, email and office apps this is the way to go.

Purchased in December 2018 at Betta Home Living for $1,179.00.

Tablet

TabletSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can definitely live without it!

I hardly use this device now and use my old samsung tablet much more. I've had nothing but problems with the samsung galaxy s4 tablet. The screen cracked within 3 weeks of getting it and it always has trouble when using apps. Not a great improvement on the original samsung tablet maybe older is better!

Purchased in June 2019 at Telstra.

B.T.Melb

B.T.MelbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Tablet - does what a tablet does and looks good

After using my Google Nexus 9 for a good number of years, I needed a replacement. I was in the market for a tablet that was powerful (to allow me to use for a number of years) and was relatively light weight.

I considered a few different tablets including the Apple Ipads and the smaller 8" tablets. The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 fitted the bill well. It was a powerful tablet and with the reduced bezel sizes, the tablet looks like it would last me for years without looking outdated. Apps run smoothly with minimal lag.

The tablet is quite heavy though, so potential buyers do note this when you need to hold this tablet for a long amount of time.

Purchased in March 2019 at eBay for $521.00.

BlackcruiserWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Samsung over-run by Google

I have been loyal to Samsung tablets for many years, now Samsung are so in-bed with google it's impossible to go more than 10 seconds before I am bombarded with google ads. We I've had enough. I'll throw my two Samsung tablets in the bin and buy an APPLE IPAD. Samsung your orchestrating your own demise, have fun in the future without my cash. Samsung take a good look at the websites "how do I stop google ads" too many people have the same problem. You have a good product ruined by google ads, do something about it before it's too late for ALL of your customers, well you've lost me.

Purchased at Online for $699.00.

MickSamsung
Lisa K.Samsung
Bill

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal Use Tablet

Used for personal contact with relatives. Sharing photos and information.
Used for playing free games and card games.
Photographs taken of family and relatives stored and sent to others for information and keeping in contact.

Purchased in February 2016 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $349.00.

Cindy Taylah Barics

Cindy Taylah BaricsNorth Queensland, QLD

My Everything Equptment

Brilliant clear & excellent sound! Takes stunning photos!
Best buy for the "Office On The Go Person" Easy to use! My only negative? If your eyesight isn't fantastic opt for one with a different color on the back? Black is difficult to see buttons for sound etc!

Purchased in November 2018 at Optus for $600.00.

Paul

PaulHunter Region, NSW

Samsung Galaxy TabS4 Wi-Fi +Cellular

I use the Samsung galaxy Tab S4 to read my emails, send emails and to add photos to my Face book web page.All my apps work perfectly on the Samsung galaxy S4 Tab .

Purchased in August 2019 for $1,200.00.

Nathan D

Nathan DFootscray

Great all round tablet

Received this tablet as part of the Optus Mobile Broadband plan that I started at the beginning of the year. Fantastic tablet including an eye scanner for unlocking. Battery seems to last a long while too which is a massive bonus

Have a screen protector and rubber case on it to protect from the kids, think it will last a fair while more.

Purchased in January 2019 at Optus.

Hardware
Security
Speed
Tim M

Tim MSydney

Good hardware, let down by lack of local software support.

Purchased in September 2018 at Optus for $1,400.00.

Jac

JacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

I have had the tab s1, s2 and now s4, and I love this one. The quality of pictures it takes isn't the best, I still find the s7 edge phone takes better pics and video, but I use it for gaming and for that I love it. Great display, easy to use and navigate, I don't bother with the ordinary tab when I can get it all in one with this. Highly recommended, but then I am a regular Samsung user, so I may be slightly biased. But still, a very good device.

Purchased in October 2018 at Optus Shop.

scottik1962

scottik1962Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ultimately Supurb!!

Upgraded from my Samsung Tab A. The price was high but the look of the tablet was just so sleek that I had to buy it. Performs very well, no problems so far. Great colours and very fast speed. Was a pleasant surprise when I found it came with a Stylus. I have a Note 8 so am very used to using a stylus when it comes to my devices. My only con is that the stylus will not work on other Samsung devices. Other than that I am as happy as. Job well done. Samsung watch will be next

Laura

LauraLitchfield, NT

Love it

Got this tablet to use at work on night shift. Love it!!! Have put a couple of gaming aps on it, also downloaded the kindle app so I don't have to take my Kindle to work. When I'm at home so much easier to check my emails etc. Use this more than my desktop computer :)

Alexi Peck

Alexi PeckLaunceston

Solid Device bar a few small things

Overall, using this device with a folio case, it's incredibly useful. Speakers are surprisingly solid for what they are (4 speakers in total). The screen is superb. The S pen leaves a bit to be desired, but I've found myself using the pen less and less and using any of the face/iris unlocking is just plain too slow to be viable. The only things I wish were included, is NFC for using my hardware security key and a fingerprint sensor of some sort. Taking into account those caveats, it's still a solid device and a much better option budget wise than an iPad.

Upfront momma

Upfront mommaGold coast

Disappointment waste of money worst design and functionality ever add on keyboard a nightmare

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jonathan

JonathanCambridge Gulf

Great multimedia tablet

I have to say it is a top notch entertainment device. I think Samsung really missed out by placing it in the work device category with its advertising. There is a large market willing to pay premium for a OLED tablet for watching movies, reading comics, or whatever and the Tab S4 hits it. So what if it's slower than the A10X equipped iPad? This thing has a way better display and it's fast enough.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Aidan

AidanMildura

Perfect! Take with me everywhere

Fantastic, compact and easy to use Samsung tablet. I am able to use it both for work and leisure and have found it very handy when travelling. All apps are easy to download and use, the function of having cellular data as well as wifi makes it easier to use while travelling.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018