Samsung UBD-M8500

3.2

Steven

Steven

Has problems playing some Blue Ray disc

This unit does not play GOT season 8 disc 3. It appeared to only effect some countries but I have the same problem here in Australia. You'll receive an error saying "this disc does not meet specifications". Try an update, still no good, try replace the Blue Ray set with another, still no good. I used an old Sony unit and this works fine. Only the Samsung has this issue that I can see. Why take the chance? An update is pending apparently...but when?

KathSamsung
trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best blu-ray player for 4K

I got this as a replacement from Kogan Australia because the Kogan 3D Blu-ray Player with 4K Upscaling I had stopped working properly after 2 years and 7 months by skipping tracks while I was showing Crownies to one of the sleepover staff so they offered to fix it under warranty for me but it couldn't be repaired.

Purchased in September 2018 at Kogan.com.

Samsung AUSamsung
Philip E.

Philip E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rubbish product, useless customer service

Bought 04/2018, used it 5 times, every time we have used it machine would go blank and revert to Multi Media., just gave up. CS don't listen or follow up.

Purchased in April 2018 for A$399.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When its most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Jo
Samsung AU

Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Find out how Samsung UBD-M8500 compares to other Blu-Ray & DVD Players

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple to use Ultra HD Blu ray Player

Samsung has done a great job of making this Ultra HD Blu-ray player simple to set up and even easier to use. The remote is simple yet has all the functions you need and the Smart Hub works well.
It doesn't come with a HDMI so you may need to buy one.

Date PurchasedJul 2018