Savvy Questions & Answers

Personal Loans, Car Loans, Car Insurance, etc...

5 questions from our users

Melissa Lane
Melissa Laneasked
Savvy

What are your early exit fees from a car loan?

b0bbles
b0bbles

750 first year, 350 second year and none in third year

Laszlo B.
Laszlo B.asked
Savvy Car Loans

I like to apply today a car loan from Savvy.
I'm on the disability pension. Someone calls me up today and I told him I'm living on the disability pension, and I like to know, how much money I can borrow. He wasn't helpful at all. he told me I can borrow $8000 and my repayment would be over $411/m for three years. He doesn't give me any option. When I first check the landers Savvy come up for the first choice. I type in the little windows how much I want and how many years. I type $10000 for five years and come out a monthly repayment for $179/m. I can pay back for very easy, so that why I turn to Savvy, but never again. Please tell that person if he doesn't want to help people, find a different job.

Kevin Scofield
Kevin Scofieldasked
Savvy

I’m kevin Scofield I applied for a loans I got a e-mail saying a leader was going to help I have not heard any thing more

celinchand
celinchandasked
Savvy

What are penalty rates of savvy car loans, for early payout, thanks

Savvy F.Savvy

Thanks for your enquiry. The answer is that different lenders have different payout penalties. Some don't have payout penalties at all. So it depends on which lender you borrow from.

Antonstella
Antonstellaasked
Savvy

Is there any money involve,do i need to pay Savvy for services?

volt
volt

From my experience the charges are added to your finance charges. Get a quote from them but do a comparison with your local bank as well. Dont look at interest but your all inclusive monthly payment. Or even better the total amount you would have paid including fees. In my case in 3 years on a 25k vehicle it would have cost thousands more through savvy.

Savvy

Hi Antonstella, Yes there is an application fee which is paid to savvy, this fee is usually incorporated into the loan and your monthly repayment. Even with this application fee, we find that our repayments are usually more competitive then the repayment that our customers have received elsewhere.

Jamie
Jamie

Savvy's fees are really expensive I would be looking elsewhere. Sadly, I learnt this from experience.

Get an answer from our members and Savvy representatives