Scanpan Stainless Steel

Impact, Commercial, Coppernox, etc...

Anne Van
Anne VanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Leaking pot

The pots themselves work - one of our pots collects water after being in the dishwasher and then leaks in the drawer. After contacting Scanpan they said the handles are designed that way - no mention of this on the product brochure - its ok if you can accept this fault

Purchased in December 2020 at Myer for $300.00.

Gaye
GayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

balance of pots dangerous

Purchased in May 2021 for $120.00.

John
John

Exceptional quality, durability & performance.

Purchased in December 2010 at Kitchen Warehouse Online Store for $100.00.

Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Scanpan Stainless Steel compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Joshua T.
Joshua T.Gippsland, VIC

Horrible. I paid half price still feel ripped off.

Everything sticks no matter what you do , regardless of temps, or pre-oiling. I bought a set that was $750 retail for mates rates at 200 & I deeply regret my purchase. SCAMPAN!

Purchased in April 2019 for $200.00.

Harry B
Harry BPerth, WA

The worst stainless steel pan I've ever used.

This stainless steel pan is horrible to cook on its by far the worst pan I've used. Will stay away from all scanpan products they've gone downhill. Wish I could get a refund.

Purchased in July 2020 for $89.99.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Quality cookware

Axis is really a good product. After one year and a half. I am still happy for my choice of AXIS. They look very elegant with polished stainless steel. Cook evenly. Really like this product. Lucky chose Scanpan Axis.

Purchased in June 2019 for $299.00.

Garbage

Absolute worst pan I’ve ever used and I cook a lot. Everything sticks no matter how you cook with it. Followed their instructions and they were about as helpful as a one armed bricklayer in Baghdad. Will never purchase their products again

Pauline W
Pauline WMelbourne

Manufacturing fault with rivets

LBX
LBXGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Previous review was 1 star. Then someone showed me what I was doing wrong. NOW 5 Stars

Purchased in June 2017 at Harris Scarfe for $299.00.

Cathy BE
Cathy BEGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed

These saucepans are disappointing. They do not have a “solid” feel, they are not a quality product. The pan handles heat up and you need an oven mitt to remove the lids. Save your money for Essteele saucepans. I have both and Essteele is much much better. The Scanpan set was on special and seemed like a good idea at the time....not

Purchased in August 2020 at Peter's of Kensington for $120.00.

Marshall
MarshallGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well designed. Well made. Expensive.

Purchased in November 2018.

Lynn G
Lynn GSydney, NSW

Season your stainless steel wok before using it!

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon for $65.00.

yang o.
yang o.Sydney, NSW

The best with their after sales customer service

I have had them for almost last 10 years. The best thing is scanpan customer service. If a part is worn or torn , they simply replace it without questioning. This gave us a lot of trust of this brand. SMEG also does it. I will definitely buy from scanpan again. Once again their customer service is the best. They did not even ask your receipt for replacement of part once you need their help.

Purchased in July 2011 at Peters kengsington for $400.00.

Urmila S.
Urmila S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great results

This is a handy pan to have in your kitchen. It is oven safe. The handle becomes very hot when the frypan has been in the oven though and you must use oven mitts before grabbing the handle. It does not have a non-stick coating but I have made Shakshuka eggs and chicken schnitzel with 2 teaspoons of oil in the pan and the food did not burn or stick to the bottom of the pan. The smaller size of the pan is perfect for cooking a small portion size.

Nicolas
NicolasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I do really like it!

I have bought it recently and I really like it. This is the commercial 16cm. I use it mainly for boiling and liquid stuff. If follow instructions it is easy to keep it clean and food not sticked. Even if food sticks is not a big deal to clean it. I think the key is not use high heat. With the use I noticed some areas got bit yellow which is a bit dificult to remove. It is just the looking. If inside I used bicarb and boiling. If outside I found the best solution use the scanoan stainless clean which cost 10 bucks. Happy overall with this one. With fried pans is different. I would not recommend buy any less than 20cm coz they got over heat to easy and dificult to clean and does not work very well to keep it out of stick food.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harris Scarfe Physical Stores.