Schick Hydro Silk

Schick Hydro Silk

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)

CandyFairy

CandyFairyDarling Downs, QLD

Smooth Shave!

This razor gives a super smooth close shave. I use this all the time with never any problems. It glides over harder to reach areas without cutting the skin like over and behind my knees. The blade also has a nice moisturising strip which helps with the shave. The razor lasts ages before needing to change too. Recommend!

Causes IrritationNo
peterlon

peterlonPerth, WA

Disappointing

I purchased the 4 cartridge refill pack. To say I was disappointed is an understatement as I had read all the glowing reviews. I first used with just water and while there was plenty of serum the end result was no hair was shaved. I then decided to use shaving cream as well, same result. I had also bought the Schick Hydro trimmer as it was on special so, thinking maybe I had a dud blade, I used that. Same result. Would not recommend.

Purchased in January 2021 at Woolworths.

Causes IrritationYes
Judy

JudyBrisbane

Worth spending more...

I decided to stop buying cheap disposable razors and bought the Schick Hydro Silk, which costs around $25. It came with two blades and then a pack of three blade refills is around $20, although I wait and stock up when I see them on special.

It's definitely worth spending a bit more as the Hydro Silk is smooth, doesn't give me red lumps on my legs, and the blades seem to last longer. My partner even borrowed one of mine for his face and raved about it!

Women's Shavers / Razors