Selleys Grout Stain Whitener

Selleys Grout Stain Whitener

See the Best Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ben S.

Ben S.South East Queensland, QLD

The best way to get white grout back to white

So long as you clean and dry your grout beforehand this product is PURE GOLD!!! Transformed the grout between our subway tiles in an en-suite masterfully, both in the shower cubicle and vanity area.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse.

fene1948

fene1948Sydney

"Ideal way to revive a tiled area"???? Afraid not.

I followed the instructions and unfortunately most of the grout paint came off during cleaning. It failed to cover any of the light mould stains in the grout.
To be fair when you apply it really thick, let it dry and then spend a couple of hours scraping off the surplus off the tiles it looks ok. But its not worth the effort. Better scrape out the old grout and re-grout.
Also, next time you clean the shower you will have bits coming off.
Anyway it was only $10, cheap price and cheap results.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $10.00.

Milena

Milena

Grout

I had dirty grout pn my toilet, laundry and bathroom floors. I bought a bottle of Selley's white for life at bunnings. Applied it, and did as the label instructed me to do. Removed it and scrubbed, after the prescribed amount of time. The grout was exactly the same, absolutely no difference! It was completely useless, and a waste of my money! I expected better from Selley's.

Not the product I expected

I expected this product would 'bleach grout' in some way but instead it is just sits there as a film on top of the grout. I am sure it will wash off in a few showers. What's the point. I want a permanent fix.

SP Brisbane

SP BrisbaneBrisbane

Magnificent

Mak

MakAU

Great product, did what it claimed!

Excellent product, did what it claimed to. Made a huge difference in our shower. The only thing was it took some time to wash off the excess after it dried. But overall it made a big difference! Would definitely use it again and recommend.

kim

kimperth

Useless

Applied according to instructions i.e. cleaned with mould cleaner, rinsed, left til completely dry, applied whitener, left for a full 36 hrs before showering. 3 days later a quarter of the whitener has already washed off. Maybe it works on new tiles/grout, but not on old ones. Waste of time and money.

SJ73

Fantastic to whiten old grout!

EzzieBSydney

Bathroom looks new again

Excellent result first time. Grout came up very white. Tiles look revived and new again. I used baby wipes to remove excess and applied it with my fingers and cotton buds. You could also use a kids paint brush to apply. A great product! I'd suggest doing small sections at one time.

Lily63

Lily63AU

Awesome product.

I have just found this product and I love it. I found the easiest way to apply it, is to squeeze some out into a small artists paint brush and brush on/in. I tried using the sponge applicator but found there was quite a bit of wastage. After using the little paintbrush, residue on the tile is minimal and comes off easier than when using the supplied applicator. My grout looked pretty good before, but it looks brand new now. Happy Customer.

A fantastic product

What a great product!!

Such an excellent product. Just finished using it.... my bathroom looks better than when we moved in. Will definitley keep this in mind for any new properties. It looks so fresh!

bearandbug

bearandbugAU

Great results but takes time

Tc

Tc

Agree this works well

Take it from Pete28. Do one square metre at a time and when you get the hang of it you can widen your scope. You get the hang of it pretty quickly and don't stress about the result you can always redo it. I'm refurbishing a shower recess and one tube should be enough. Great value and great finish. Good product. A bit labour intensive but rewarding. If you inadvertently let the grout go off too hard, at any time you can use a Stanley blade to scrape it off back to the join. Wear a head lamp so you can see everything clearly. That's the labour intensive bit but it's worth it.

What a brilliant product

This stuff is fantastic. I've just finished using it and am so happy with it I just had to write a review. It is vary rare to find a product that does exactly what it says on the package but this does!
As a typical bloke though, I did try and do the whole area at once and had to busily clean up the bits that got on the tiles, but as it gives you quite a bit of time to do the clean-up it wasn't an issue. My tip: do 1 square metre at a time.
It looks like I've just re-tiled my bathroom. Well done Selleys.
Simple, effective and great result.
Nothing

Selleys grout stain whitener

Love it. Works great, easy to use. Makes grout look new. Whiter than the original grout. Worth doing every 6-12 months to keep them looking great. Supermarket stopped selling however just found bunnings sells it. Never will buy white tiles again however this product helps us keep them looking respectable.
Easy, quick, makes tiles look new.

willow
willow

Love it, it does what it said get the grout real white never be without it I give it 100% great stuff