Service Today Adelaide

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Awesome service

Awesome service. A phone call 30 minutes prior to arrival was fantastic, it meant I wasn’t waiting around for hours. The servicing of my air conditioner on a 2 story house was done without fuss and the service men were really friendly and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone

Service TodayService Today

Thanks so much for your 5 star rating Rebecca. We appreciate your feedback and have passed it onto Aaron.

BrodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I was quoted $279 to replace a washer. 20mins job.

angela

angelaadelaide

Job well done

Job 401028
Exelent fast ,clean , minimum disruption to business. Turned up on time . Everywhere left clean. Electricaians Clean smart. Polite. Very happy with service. And price Will use in future.

PruMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No fuss

I've used Service Today in the past and again could not fault them, they were prompt with their service, phoning me with updates over the 2 day job as I couldn't be on site. The guys are always polite, professional and leave the place clean.

Hi Joanne,

Job # 401190

Service TodayService Today

Thanks again Pru. I appreciate you getting back to me.

Install replace bathroom exhaust & ceiling light batten

Good efficient professional service, finished job in good time and explained regarding possible future electrical work to be done include quote once sells advice and researched & forwarded once information is received.

Nelli

NelliSouth Australia

Friendly same day service

Team of people removed and replaced Rheem hot water service. All people were courteous and left my back yard with anew hot water service and a no mess back yard so a big thankyou Jill

Tristan S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

What seems like an overpriced quote... is not always as it first appears

Tristan S.

Absolutely, the job number was 392428.

Thanks again!

Service TodayService Today

Wonderful, thanks again for your reply.

Joanne.

Warren McLeod

Warren McLeodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Get another quote

They showed up on time but unfortunately their quote for a new hot water system was $1250 more then the next 2 quotes.It pays to shop around it saved me a fortune.It did cost me $49 call out fee though.

Val

ValMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

They responded to a leak I had within the hour, they quoted and I accepted the quote the job was completed the same day, excellent service, technicians extremely helpful. I would recommend them to friends and family, I have a few more plumbing issues that I need to fix, will definitely get them in again.

AmandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

kitchen headaches

I was extremely happy with the service that I received today. Everything was explained to me, great customer service and caring attitude towards my needs and what I needed done.

My job number is 392542

steve heathfield

steve heathfieldMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top workmanship

Job number 390380 had 2 guys turn up to my home looked at the job to be done carried the work on the installation and clean up total professional workmanship as have all the jobs through service SA. Cook top works great and the installation meets industry standard. Very happy!

Great service and very helpful guys. Job no #389391

Would highly recommend as the guys were great and efficient. Very prompt in in attending to our needs. The guys answered any questions that we asked and we were given a great deal.

Joe

JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointed

Called for a repair to central heating unit and was quoted for a new replacement unit for $5000 or repair the old one for $1100 with a service, which I agreed to. They replaced some firing rods and told me that it did not fix the problem and would come back with the right part and the price.
I got a call the next day with an extra $1800 to replace the control board with no guarantees that that is going to fix the problem as it is a matter of elimination, so I said no don't worry about fixing it. I will replace it when I can afford it, So I had to pay them $800 for nothing.
The control board is $300 on the internet.
Never again....

Aldinga

AldingaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Plumbing review

Efficient organised service with good communication. Well labeled trucks so you know who is arriving. Courteous plumber who explained the work. The down side was that it was a bit expensive.

House Maintenance

House MaintenanceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Definitely recommend

Great work guys. We had plumbers, electrical and heating and cooling on site and all did a very professional job, were reliable and on time.
There was very little disruption to essential devices and they told us when this was to occur.

Chris U.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Came early for large installation.

2 plumbers came early for large installation of solar hot water service. Got on with the work, no interruptions. Made sure water and everything else working before they left. Apologized they could not remover old water service, but had arranged for another person to pick up

Hello Joanne. Sevice Today job number is 386909
Regards
Christine Unwin

Steve and Deb Watson

Steve and Deb WatsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy customers

We are very happy with the professional, friendly service provided by Alex and Jake the sparkies that recently did several jobs for us. We had original lights replaced with down lights with dimmer switches, a ceiling fan installed, an outside gpo installed, our smoke detectors hard wired, and an additional gpo installed in a bedroom. A full days work. They contacted me in the morning advising me of their ETA, they were very polite and communication was good through the day keeping me informed. They left no mess and removed all rubbish including our lights that had been replaced. Even our usually cautious dog was at ease with them :)
We Highly recommend Service Today..Deb and Steve Watson

Hi Joanne I forgot to add our job number to our review it is 384524 cheers Deb

Megan

MeganMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

I have been waiting since March for a Price ‘break down’ - they still haven’t sent it, even after three requests. They did more damage to the house installing the air conditioner (which was grossly overpriced) than what it would have cost for us to buy it and install it in ourselves. We thought we’d support a business during covid and upgrade our air conditioner. Big mistake. I ended up fixing the wall they damaged myself. Highly DON’T recommend.

James

JamesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job #383247 - Hole to Success

Mrs wall

Mrs wallMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Job#385178 Leaking pile in ceiling 10/6/20

Was very happy with the services today. The two guys that came to fix the piles We’re very friendly and always asked questions to made sure I was happy enough. Never had works here like these guys that cleaned up after them selfs. Well done guys
Mrs wall

Rajan P.asked

Adelaide Electrician

We had bad experience with your service. So disappointed, your so called electrician left air condition main circuit board cable disconnected while investigation. As a result, Samsung air con. tech didn't attempt to fix the air con issue. Because of your electrician's negligence, we have to pay price for that.

I had good 45 minutes chat with your receptionist at Adelaide. I asked her to book an electrician to connect the cable at circuit board, which he had disconnected without any reason. He should be liable to fix the issue rather creating another issue on top. She kept on asking for call out fee of $49.00 even though that was not our fault. Its all your electrician's fault. Why should we be responsible for that. She also mentioned its in our terms and condition. You guys are worst ever i encounter of. i never ever recommend to other people.

Stunned Mullet.
Stunned Mullet.

Remember the Australian Consumer Law Guarantees: under s 54, all services must be provided with reasonable care and skill. The guarantees cannot be waived by their exemption clauses, even if you sign on the dotted line. So when they cite their 'terms and conditions' just ignore it as in most cases you get way more protection under statute law ie the Australian Consumer Law.

Hi Stunned,

So, can authority ask the provider to hook up disconnected wire in Switch Box asap. Until now we don't have air conditioner working / air conditioning specialist could not fix the issue without power to the circuit.

Rajan

Sam
Sam

Happened to me also today - rip-off artists - All beware - they must be getting their acquaintances to put in positive reviews to con genuine gullible Customers. No moral compass!!! All Beware

Get an answer from our members and Service Today representatives