Service Today Sydney

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

SamSydney

Terribly overpriced - Beware

Call Cleo for job and was informed she could not give me a quote on phone and there would be a service fee for visit. For a job which I was quoted $450 by another Electician, Ben quoted me $1000 and obviously I could not proceed and had to dish out $49 fallout fee. Beware and always get a quote and do not agree for $49 call our fee. Easy $49 for them. Rip off!!! beware

Angelina

AngelinaSydney, NSW

Natalie ,vibrant cheerful on the phone , answered my query.

Water system leaking , steam coming from the top. Google a few places ,no one answered the phone , even when there website says open now. So i rang 24/7 HWS Dux Hot water specialist and Natalie greeted with a cheerful lovely voice , booked an appointment today

Service TodayService Today

Extremely disappointing experience. Overcharged. 0/5 stars.

Victor Villanueva

Victor VillanuevaSydney, NSW

Replace 2 down lights and bathroom fan

Service was quick but boy were they expensive, that $49 callout fee was so inviting until you get the final bill, $660 later, never again. Lesson learnt, I will never use these guys again.

Don. LSydney, NSW

Not worth a star. Keep them away from pensioners!

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Superb, Quick Service

I recently lost electricity to my property and contacted Service Today. The technician, Pat, came out as soon as possible to attend to the issue; which was quite a dangerous one.

Pat was absolutely fabulous in attending to my electrical emergency. He was friendly, approachable, knowledgable and conducted himself in an extremely professional manner. His 'can-do' attitude put me at ease in what I considered was a stressful and scary situation.​

I'd like to say thank you to Pat for the work he did and commend him on a job well done.

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

I now have a new Water Heater

Job no 391310 I phoned this morning with a leaking Water Heater and now have a brand new Rheem Water Heater installed very professionally by my plumber Thank you very much

Very professional

Done and excellent job in a fast and friendly manner job number 391216 would recommend them for all future work. When finished clean up after and made sure there were no further problems.

Good and bad

Thanks to Dave who came and rectified problem caused by your first plumber. While company were efficient in response, first plumber Justin's tone and dismissive manner left a bad taste. Would not use you again or recommend your service

Highly recommended

Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

Fantastic job done!

A BIG thank you to Patrick and Gino for their fantastic job completed, my place look brand new. Also thank you to Fouad and Tynan who came to help out so that the job is done quicker.

My job no :- 358954
We had Nathan come and fix our blocked drains. Called before he arrived and explained what he was going todo and the cost. He done a fantastic job. Will pass on your number to friends and family thank you .

CLG

CLGSydney, NSW

Absolutely heartbroken

Irene

IreneSydney, NSW

My job today 386300. Arrived on time. Explained the problem with my taps and the cost of replacing them. Was clean, tidy and respectful and did the job in good time. Thank you.

Tam B.

Tam B.

Overpriced, ripped off

$380 for call out fees paid over the phone and another $1500 for 5 mins work for repair a wire on switchboard, which is something my husband could’ve have fitted himself.
What a rip off honestly

Professional and efficient!

Job number 382400 was completed at my place which involved installing an ag pipe, gravel pit and new drainage in my carport. I felt confident after speaking to staff member who quoted the job as he explained everything thoroughly and answered all questions. Staff Who completed the job we’re very efficient and explained what they were doing throughout the job. Very happy with the quality of work also. Would recommend!

Uma Narayan

Uma NarayanSydney, NSW

Not happy with the service

Asked to assess leak in my bathroom but the plumber made me sign that I need to pay $386 for testing the leak. But the leak from the tap was not assessed instead he told me that the leak is from the shower floor which I knew from before. Had to pay $386 for nothing. My bathroom is still leaking. Not happy with the service.

Leanne

LeanneSydney, NSW

Terrific service

Just wanted to say thank you to the plumber on #380419 terrific job. Courteous, efficient, friendly and helpful!
Thanks so much will definitely use again and will recommend to others!

PeteAU

Paid $340 for an insurance report, still waiting.......

We called ServiceToday in April to arrange for an electrician to visit and report on some lightning storm damage to some appliances. The electrician came, did a thorough job, carried out testing, noted all of the details. Before he left he insisted that we pay $340 for the call out, and the report, which would be emailed to us the next day. We paid, he left, and we've had nothing from them since then. Two weeks still waiting.........

Massively Overpriced!

Quote of $580 for the replacement of a a water mains valve seat. This takes about 5min and a few $$s in parts. Never came to assess the job. Invented story about may need to dig and using liquid nitro. Pipe is above ground and can be shut off! Took care of it myself

Jack