Listing monitored by Service Today

Rates and Fees
Possum375
Possum375Sydney, NSW

Job well done

Booking was swift, Chris, the Plumber came on time with his mate, fixed the faulty kitchen tap quickly and cleanly. No problems. Have used them before and always an excellent and reliable service.

David B.
David B.Sydney, NSW

Genuine Professional Well Recommended

The Electrician upsold my initial request from a small job for a few hundred dollars to a couple of grand for other work I could of easily delayed.
At first I said no but was able to negotiate a fair price that his employers need to understand and should be very happy with.
I was considering going elsewhere had the price not been adjusted, but was not needed due to the excellent service the electrician provided, cautious, courteous, on time and very well spoken, I hope he is looked after at work because there are very few like him that I come across and I've been in customer service for a very long time, take note of how this electrician goes about his business!!!!
Keep up the good work Service Today.

A job well done

Very Professional and cleaned everything after completion. The guys were very professional and courtious and left no mess, cleaned everything after the work was done.I did not have to do any cleanup myself.

Job Satisfaction
Tach
TachSydney, NSW

Very Expensive and slack

Service TodayService Today

Never use again.. Every time I call to go ahead with the job . They asking me call up fees again. Not worth it.

I paid twice for coming and have a look what to be done . And When I asked them go ahead and fix . They asking again to pay just for coming and have a look again.

Rates and Fees

Relieved

Great service - Everything you could ask for in hiring a trades. Prompt, professional, knowledgeable- all round great service - Highly recommended. I’ll definitely be using their service for future service requirements

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Unprofessional technician who I had to ask to leave

This guy tried to crap me about the state of my air conditioner which clearly wasn't the case. Then he wanted a callout fee which I wasn't happy to pay as he was clearly not qualified to do the job.

Smoke Detector Replacement - Excessive Quote and Over Priced Final Cost

Find out how Service Today Sydney compares to other Home Improvement

From phone call to finish - great service. Ben the electrician figured out the problem and fixed it. No mess no fuss. Friendly service with a smile
Text must have at least 30 words

Elljai
ElljaiSydney, NSW

Beware of this company. Now reported to Consumer Affairs NSW

I was charged a whopping $1000 to disconnect 1 light and replace 3 power switches. No replacing wires, just basic stuff. When I called the company to voice my disappointment, their employee [Name Removed] wanted to offer a $120 refund on the condition that I did not post negative public reviews of my experience. They want you to accept 'hush money'. No thanks and would rather be honest and warn others. Reported to Scam Watch.

Laura G.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

I was charged a whopping $1000 to disconnect 1 light and replace 3 power switches. No replacing wires, just basic stuff. When I called the company to voice my disappointment, they wanted to offer a $120 refund on the condition that I did not post negative public reviews of my experience. They want you to accept 'hush money'. No thanks and would rather be honest and warn others.

Job Satisfaction
Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Did a very difficult job, Professional!

Did a Fantastic Job under very difficult conditions!.... This is why I always use them! They are promt, & know what needs to be done! Thats why I always use them!

Adam
AdamSydney, NSW

Guaranteed work

One of the reasons we go with Service Today is that they ALWAYS turn up.
A leaky tap replacement job was our latest and was booked via the website the previous evening.
The plumber was prompt, polite and professional, the job was done quickly and demonstrated at the completion of the work.

Would we use them again? Well, we've been using them for a number of years now, we're VIP members (with discount) and the work is consistently good across all trades, so of course we will.

Gabriel
Gabriel Sydney, NSW

Excellent job done , friendly staff, very happy with the work done.

Connect an out door sink to hot and cold water pulse wastage pipes to the drain, very well done and professionally plumbing. Very happy with quality of work and friendly staff and workmanship.

Linaasked
Service Today Sydney

Will I get a response from service today?
I posted a review but can’t see it?
Lina wasson

Good Morning Lina,
Hope you're well. I am having difficulty locating a review from yourself.
If you have any queries please don't hesitate to give us a call or pass your feedback through to us on 1300 725 760.
Kind Regards,
Adriana

Here is the review:
Service today.
A recent installation of a Rheem 250l Stellar stainless steel hot water system purchased on the 28th of October 2020. Invoice number 3697 35 Job number 40 1623
The outrageous cost of this system was $3,165 which included installation. Other charges such as a generic operational cost fee $734 and removal of the old hot water system of $189 .
I'm writing on behalf of my sister who has been severely ripped off.
We noticed that she paid this amount when we were in casual conversation about her recent purchase. We had recently purchased a larger new hot water Rheem Stellar 315 l stainless steel hot water system and had it installed and the old system removed for under $2,000.
With further research the system that my sister purchased was decidedly cheaper then the figures Service Today gave.
We questioned the company and asked for an itemised quote which my sister did not receive before the plumber did the job. On this quote were generic “operational costs” worth $734 and a tank removal cost for $189 .
My sister is time poor and looking after our 95year old mother in a home care palliative condition and all she wanted was a reputable business to put in a hot water system that would do the job. This is not permission to be ripped off and taken advantage of.
Service Today was quick to offer the return of the cost of tank removal with a settlement agreement signed by my sister for $189 with the condition that we would not write any bad reviews.
Without a doubt you have ripped off my sister and preyed on her good nature. You need to pay back these generic costs and tank removal in order to get a retraction of this review. I hope many people read this recount of the billing strategy of Service Today who take advantage of time poor people and who, sadly, have to put their trust in you.
You have lost another customer (based on other poor reviews). Sadly my sister has used you as a “go to” plumber but hopefully this won't happen again .

Get an answer from our members and Service Today representatives

Compare all 18 Service Today
CategoryHome Improvement and PlumbersHome Improvement and ElectriciansHome Improvement and Air Conditioning & Heating Services
Compare all 18 Service Today