Service Today Sydney

Service Today Sydney

Plumbing, Electrician, Heating & Cooling

See the Best Home Improvement in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Deborah Scifleet

Deborah ScifleetSydney, NSW

Awesome Thank you

Dillon called as advised to let me know he was on his way.
Dillon arrived assessed my request quoted and went to get part, after I authorised job.
Dillon was an exceptional polite young man, efficient and professional. 20/10 Thank you.

Service TodayService Today

Thank you for your review Deborah. I have passed the feedback onto Dylan.

Great Job

Tradesman came on time and was courteous, explained the job and the costs in full up front, answered an questions that I had. Job was completely quickly and properly, great service thanks.

Steve HSydney, NSW

Professional and efficient

Just on Christmas our ducted air conditioning system failed. We had the quote done same day and the work started within two days. We also decided to replace a separate old split system as it was the same vintage and having problems.
The work was done efficiently, professionally and by a team that respected our home. We are very pleased we chose Service today for this work and would highly recommend them.

Hi Natalie,
361615 is the job number and please thank the team from Leonie and I.
Steve

Daylight robbery

Can’t fault them on their responsiveness but a quote for $1100 odd to install a 5 globe pendant light above a staircase and an additional power point in the laundry is nothing short of daylight robbery!! Asked for a separate quote for the power point and was quoted $445! On top of that there was a $49 call out fee for providing this ridiculous quote. A Current Affairs would have a field day with this mob.

Service TodayService Today

Thanks for your time last week. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Ken M

Ken MSydney, NSW

Dave could not have done a better job a pleasure to be around and very nice attude

Replaced the taps and put in hand rails knew his job and did it well and nothing was a problem to him and yes i would be happy to recommend Sercice to any one and thank you Dave

Tammy Corbett

Tammy CorbettSydney, NSW

Wow amazing thank you

I needed my hot water system fixed as it’s been leaking water for a while. I called at 1pm and they were there by 2.30pm. I wasn’t home but my son was there and I communicated with the plumber over the phone. job number #364563. I don’t no any other plumber that would come out so quick. Thank you Justin you are amazing.

Oods

OodsSydney, NSW

Unpleasant, arrogant and exorbitant experience

Valeria Derry

Valeria DerrySydney, NSW

Same day service right on Christmas!

I called Service today electricians to get a light fitting adjusted and an ancient phone line disconnected. Not expecting same day service but it was - work all done quickly by a very polite and efficient tradie (Luke), no call out fee for a VIP member. Invoice 337923.

Roger S.

Roger S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Service was excellent from start to finish. The administrator clearly had lots of jobs to juggle but found us a technician. The technician called 30 minutes prior to arrival (as expected but so many companies get this wrong and waste my time) and solved the problem. Will definitely use this company again.

Rob

RobSydney, NSW

Always great

I have now used Service Today for air conditioning, electrical issues and plumbing. I find all of the technicians trustworthy and conscientious about the work. The jobs are always completed with care and all aspects of the job have been explained clearly. 361513

professional honest job

the plumbers were very friendly, kind and polite. they did an outstanding job fixing my hot water tap and installing a new toliet in our bathroom. keep up the great work.

Hmp44

Hmp44Sydney Surrounds, NSW

How not to be customer friendly.

Our a/c was working well but the switch on and of button wasn't always working. After a visit by their technician the a/c wasn't working at all and I had to pay $149 call out fee. Later that afternoon I was quoted over $800 to replace the control panel. I contacted the ServiceToday office to discuss this matter. I was told Sam (a service manager) would phone me soon. Nothing happened. I made four more attempts to ask the company to call me and each time I was told Sam would ring me "Shortly". One day later still no phone call. My advice: Stay well away from this uncaring company.

OliviaF

OliviaF

Professional honest work

Ejjjjjj

Ejjjjjj

over priced service

Do not use this service they will rip you off and charge you a fee for call out that should be free

$760 to hang to ceiling fans with remotes

Service person was rude
Late and showed no care for the job

(((( do not waste your time and money )))

JenSydney, NSW

Price check!

The guy that came out (Dylan) was amazing,10/10 for professionalism and customer service.
My only issue was the quoted price which was very steep. But they were willing to match a different quoted price I had received so was all good in the end.
My advise is do your research before you accept any quotes!

Job number was 360378

Service TodayService Today

Thanks so much for getting back to me Jen.

Jane38Sydney

Do not use this company

This company are polite and punctual but are overpriced and tell lies that things cannot be repaired and must be replaced. They charged me $900 to fix a leaky cistern as they said you can't get spare parts for it and you have to replace the whole mechanism. Our second toilet, which is exactly the same model, developed the same problem a couple of months later. This time I used a different plumber who said it was an easy fix, he replaced the broken part for the cost of a few dollars and a call out fee. I called Service Today to complain about being told the wrong thing, and that it could have been repaired easily and at low cost. Their reply was "Too bad, they are the Service Today fees". Be warned, do not use them.

Service TodayService Today

If it was the case why were you not charged to replace the entire toilet? Please refer back to your invoice issued in May 2019.

Excellent customer service, very friendly and professional

Job #359774 - Very friendly and professional chap, very informative about the problem and solution. Always happy to help his customers. Great attitude to have. Problem was resolved within the first visit.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Definitely worth using

This is second time I have used Service Today for a Plumbing requirement. I am extremely happy with the quality of work and speed of service. While they are not the cheapest they are very competent in what they do and a job well done is worth it, I would definitely be using them again in the future.

MT  and JF

MT and JFSydney, NSW

Once again Professional work

We have used Service Today on a number of occasions for both Electrical and Plumbing work. On all occasions, the work done has been without fault. Apart from the professional standard of the work, we have been most impressed with each and every tradesmen's courteous and pleasant customer service. Thank you all.

Excellent Service

Job No. 359905. Charlie met me at my home yesterday. I wanted new sensor lights installed in my driveway and at my back door also asked if he could replace the Ceiling Fans in 2 bedrooms they also installed 2 smoke alarms. As a service, Charlie inspected the power board. As a result he recommended that the power board be replaced. Electricians arrived at 7am this morning and finished the work at 2pm. Cleaned up afterwards. The three young men plus Charlie,who completed the work were very efficient and courteous and I can not speak too highly of them. A big thank you to all concerned.