Sherpa DC Air Compressor (Big-Air) SAC12VHD

Sherpa DC Air Compressor (Big-Air) SAC12VHD

See the Best Air Compressors in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sherpa DC Air Compressor (Big-Air) SAC12VHD? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
PhilD
PhilDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Biggest load of crap on the market

My experience is exactly the same as the other reviews. I am just very sorry that I did not read them before I bought a winch and air compressor that both failed after 3 uses. Now they will not even respond about the warranty and my request for my money back. Do NOT deal with them. You will regret it.

Purchased in February 2021 for $499.00.

Not up to the task

Agree with everything in the first review. Mine lasted nearly 3 uses. Product support is near zero. Very frustrating as the part I need probably costs around a dollar but with no help from the supplier I'm left with an expensive anchor.

Other Air Compressors

Billy FMid North Coast, NSW

Caveat emptor ... NOT as advertised! Service and support leaves a lot to be desired.

Air Compressors

Find out how Sherpa DC Air Compressor (Big-Air) SAC12VHD compares to other Air Compressors

Nathanasked

Hey Billy did you ever get the issue resolved?

Billy F

Hi Nathan, I had to get Fair Trading involved to get my refund and postage costs covered, it was not a pleasant experience but I did get fully refunded eventually.

Nathan

Thats not much chop. You can understand a certain % failing in anything mass produced but you gotta back up your product if it fails. I might spend the extra on an ARB one.

What did you end up getting to replace it?